It has been proven; District 21AAA is weak!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the-riot07" post="707299" timestamp="1258188294"]
I was nice and congradulated yall on a win when i should have been honest and said man that was pure luck! We just didnt show up in the 1st quarter! Erase the turnovers and we blow yall out! But yeah yall beat us once out of 3 tries so go choke on that lucky wind and i pray to the lord that we play yall next year cause we will wipe yalls faces in the mudd for sure! And how can you say we never get passed the third round when yall never get passed the first? lmao
[/quote]

BAHAHAHA, Indian fans, you no these people are good at dishing out a little crow to us but its very apparent they can't eat it, CLEVELAND AND COLDSPRINGS proved to be the better teams last night, thats a FACT!  LMAO still at this guy who is clearly a sore loser! ;D ;D ;D ;)

[quote name="belle-mere" post="707359" timestamp="1258208824"]

I enjoy the trash-talking before a game--that's just a way to psyche each other out, and you should be a proud supporter of your school and by extension your AAA district.  But what I'm reading on this thread is classless--sounds like ungracious winners and ungracious losers.

The truth is Cleveland and Coldspring are powerhouses in a weaker district than WOS's and Silsbee's district.  21AAA is always competitive, but so are Coldspring and Cleveland.
[/quote]

This is exactly why I started this post... We (Cleveland&Coldspring), get sick and tired of hearing how we are in a weak district and cannot compete with your district. How great would it be if Cleveland & Coldspring meet up again this season... Go Trojans and ROLL TRIBE ROLL... BEASTMODE Lives another week...

Please understand... We are nottrying to disrespect any players, just driving home the point that the district is not as great as "You guys" make it out to be.  Just think that Cleveland &  Coldsping coaches and players deserve a little respect!!!  Because you can bet, when we do come up short, that's all Everyone is talking about!

[quote name="indian24-7" post="708214" timestamp="1258248267"]
[quote author=belle-mere link=topic=62364.msg707359#msg707359 date=1258208824]

I enjoy the trash-talking before a game--that's just a way to psyche each other out, and you should be a proud supporter of your school and by extension your AAA district.  But what I'm reading on this thread is classless--sounds like ungracious winners and ungracious losers.

The truth is Cleveland and Coldspring are powerhouses in a weaker district than WOS's and Silsbee's district.  21AAA is always competitive, but so are Coldspring and Cleveland.
[/quote]

This is exactly why I started this post... We (Cleveland&Coldspring), get sick and tired of hearing how we are in a weak district and cannot compete with your district. How great would it be if Cleveland & Coldspring meet up again this season... Go Trojans and ROLL TRIBE ROLL... BEASTMODE Lives another week...
[/quote]

Hmmmm....again, CONGRATS!  You know, I can't say that I get sick and tired of hearing our district get disrespected on any of your local websites...does 3A downlow happen to be one of those because if so...then, you are one of  the reasons that I haven't been on that board for several years now.  Coldspring outplayed and outscored WO-S last night.  I don't know what more you want from of us or Silsbee...  I would really like to offer one of our rings to you, but I can't because you have to get to where we've been AT LEAST ONCE!  And, before you say something, I don't know if either Coldspring or Cleveland has ever won a state championship and really don't care because if I did...I would google it.  Just keep showing your (can't really think of a good word to go here) and get ready for next week because you have a reason to frequent our website after Friday.  Good luck to Coldsprings and maybe your football team can help some of you posters work on your couthe and suave'... ;)

wow yall beat two of our teams this year congradulations your first place team beat our third your second place team got lucky against a very young west orange team and well your third place team is getting hammered right now so yea. congradulations yall are awsome..

Only if we had our old District like in 2006, Jasper and kirbyville.. yall would crapp yalls self then  :D

P.S. this post is mostly to Clevland people cause they dont know how to shut there mouths and just tell a district good job and goodluck next year..

[quote name="bcjag09" post="708347" timestamp="1258253352"]
i learned a long time ago, you never kick a man while he's down. Pay back is a mother. ;D The Mustangs with the athletes they have coming back will be there next year. Just hope they have short memories.
[/quote]

They might....but we won't.

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="708315" timestamp="1258251610"]
wow yall beat two of our teams this year congradulations your first place team beat our third your second place team got lucky against a very young west orange team and well your third place team is getting hammered right now so yea. congradulations yall are awsome..

Only if we had our old District like in 2006, Jasper and kirbyville.. yall would crapp yalls self then  :D

P.S. this post is mostly to Clevland people cause they dont know how to shut there mouths and just tell a district good job and goodluck next year..
[/quote]

No luck about it... Coldspring took care of buiseness, As did Cleveland... As mentioned before.. All we ask for is a little respect... Or is it that hard to swallow your pride and admit that Cleveland and Coldspring is alot better than you guys thought... I can remember Alot of comments about weak district, doesnt play anybody, big fish in a little pond... We could go on all night, but why bother.. You guys know what yall have been sayin all year leading up to last Friday night.....

Cleveland and Coldspring were the better teams last night.  The fact remains, 20-AAA is a[i] traditionally [/i] weak district.  That does [u]not[/u] mean that Cleveland and Coldspring are weak. Your district champion beat our 3rd place team.  Your second place team beat ours in a competitive game.  Our district champion is hammering your 3rd place team. Seems we are pretty even.  Now go to our 4th and 5th place teams and they would take out your 4th an 5th place teams.  So saying that last night proves that 21-AAA is weak is a faulty conclusion.

Guest airitout123
[quote name="swampdude" post="708403" timestamp="1258255531"]
Cleveland and Coldspring were the better teams last night.  The fact remains, 20-AAA is a[i] traditionally [/i] weak district.  That does [u]not[/u] mean that Cleveland and Coldspring are weak. Your district champion beat our 3rd place team.  Your second place team beat ours in a competitive game.  Our district champion is hammering your 3rd place team. Seems we are pretty even.  Now go to our 4th and 5th place teams and they would take out your 4th an 5th place teams.  So saying that last night proves that 21-AAA is weak is a faulty conclusion.
[/quote]

Well said.

diid i see (5) wo-s turnover so thats not the way to win ball games. unless i was blinded by the lights it looked like the WWF lots of take downs (NO) calls. as bad as the mustangs played thay still should have won. now  its in the history books WE  LOST. the wo-s did not use hafe the plays thay did agnest  orangefield lol hope to see coldsprings next year  ,good luck CS on your  next game

[quote name="airitout123" post="708419" timestamp="1258255853"]
[quote author=swampdude link=topic=62364.msg708403#msg708403 date=1258255531]
[/quote]

Well said.
[/quote]

Shepherd vs HJ= push????

Liberty vs Qrangefield= Liberty all the way.....

Guest airitout123
[quote name="indian24-7" post="708455" timestamp="1258256804"]
[quote author=airitout123 link=topic=62364.msg708419#msg708419 date=1258255853]
[quote author=swampdude link=topic=62364.msg708403#msg708403 date=1258255531]
[/quote]

Well said.
[/quote]

Shepherd vs HJ= push????

[/quote]

Does it really matter? 

Guest airitout123
[quote name="Gasilla" post="708469" timestamp="1258257322"]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg708455#msg708455 date=1258256804]
[/quote]

Open mouth, insert foot...

2009 Week 3- Orangefield 48, Liberty 27  ::)

Yeah, Liberty all the way... ::) :o
[/quote]

That is too funny.

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="Gasilla" post="708469" timestamp="1258257322"]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg708455#msg708455 date=1258256804]
[/quote]

Open mouth, insert foot...

2009 Week 3- Orangefield 48, Liberty 27  ::)

Yeah, Liberty all the way... ::) :o
[/quote]

Yeah, and Shepherd would get their butts handed to them before half time

Yea once you think about it 21-31 is just as good as 22-3a Cleavland beat BC the third place team, Coldsprings beat WOS by a TD, and Silsbee beat huffman but like they said but HJ vs Shepherd who do yall think would win? Then put Orangefield vs Liberty,, ughhh i think OF already put a beating on them.. and yea that's our point i usually don't bash teams or districts like this put Ive been reading post and got very angry.

And yes i give credit to District 22-3A you guys have stepped your game up about 10 notches, credit is due to you guys and here it is. goodluck to the remaining teams in 22&21-3A!

I stand corrected about week 3 Liberty vs. OF.  I was comparing the games that I had seen.  Watching the Liberty/Cleveland game- Liberty didn't lay down.  Also, OF vs. Liberty, was in week 3 as you stated.  A lot of time has past since then.    Moving on, I would have loved for Cleveland to have met up with Silsbee but its not going to happen this year.  It would have been a great game!  But I still think cleveland would have pulled it off.  Thanks for showing some respect in your post setxfootball!  Our boys deserve it! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline