56 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think should be Defensive player of the year

• Chris Harvey- Evadale
    • Daniel Bruton- Colmesneil
    • Jeremy Robertson- Burkeville
    • Dilan Anthony- Evadale
    • Keith Gilmore- H-D
    • #30-West Hardin

Yes 32 is a good player but i don't think he lead the team in tackles but even if he does # 30 Cody Letsinger was the best Defensive player on a pretty good Oilers D and I'm sure everyone from over in oiler land would agree with me i saw him play a couple of times this year and he was as good as anyone on the Defensive side of the ball other than when i watched #6 from Burkville play he was a stud

[quote name="D WADE" post="703937" timestamp="1257912431"]
Yes 32 is a good player but i don't think he lead the team in tackles but even if he does # 30 Cody Letsinger was the best Defensive player on a pretty good Oilers D and I'm sure everyone from over in oiler land would agree with me i saw him play a couple of times this year and he was as good as anyone on the Defensive side of the ball other than when i watched #6 from Burkville play he was a stud
[/quote] You should have seen #6 meet #35 Gilmore head up on the field last friday night. It was nasty, Gilmore ran him over and knocked him out of the game. Keith Gilmore hands down was the best defensive player in District, on a real banged up team.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
That sounds like all the players on the list. Gilmore is very very good and well deserving of any award he will inevitably get soon, but the two best in this district are Harvey and Robertson IMO..Harvey hits hard and Robertson is as intimidating as any Defensive player in the state.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="707459" timestamp="1258215069"]
That sounds like all the players on the list. Gilmore is very very good and well deserving of any award he will inevitably get soon, but the two best in this district are Harvey and Robertson IMO..Harvey hits hard and Robertson is as intimidating as any Defensive player in the state.
[/quote] Did you see Robertson get crushed and stepped on by Gilmore !!! Ran over !! Knocked out of the game !! NUFF SAID HI MY NAME IS KEITH !! If Robertson is so bad to the bone, which he is. What does that make Gilmore?

Robertson missed three quarters of the Burkeville/Hull game..and I did not see him get run over. Gilmore is good..I will give him his props...but he is not the best offensive or defensive player in the district. Sorry.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="707601" timestamp="1258222273"]
Robertson missed three quarters of the Burkeville/Hull game..and I did not see him get run over. Gilmore is good..I will give him his props...but he is not the best offensive or defensive player in the district. Sorry.
[/quote] It was the play Robertson got hurt. His shoulder I think. They hit head up.

Robertson's shoulder was hurt all year..he actually re-injured the shoulder on a tackle on Hull's first possession. He could barely lift his arm after that..so if Gilmer ran him over then great....like I said I give him his props..would loved to have seen Big J.R. play him at full strength. BTW good luck to the cats in the playoffs. Hull has some good young players coming up as well..they are going to be tough for years to come.

The name is brash and cocky. I tried to be nice but shall I tell you what the other coaches and players say about you GILMER??????? I tried to be nice but guess that dont work with you. Keep working hard..you need to..maybe your not as tough as you think you are..everyone knows that..maybe you should too. But I bet my house that wont happen. BTW...we will see just how AWESOME you are when you play Friday. LMAO...strap up MR. NFL..your in for a long night.

There is no need to pronounce Keith Gilmore's name wrong and be disrespectful. You are an adult, so act like it. No one has got on this thread and called Jeremy Robertson, Jeremy Robinson or Billy Nichols, Billy Nachos. All three of these kids are alike in one way, they are good football players. Keith Gilmore is different in one way compared to Nichols and Robertson, Keith Gilmore stood tall and played hard all season even as his teammates and supporting cast fell like flies with injuries. Week after week Gilmore kept fighting as his buddies went down with injuries or moved away. Something like 5 starting players gone since preseason. I am not sure Robertson or Nichols could have continued to be the dominant player they are under those circumstances. My hat is off to Mr. Keith Gilmore, even with all the pressure he never gave up and he lead the Bobcats to the playoffs. Also lets not forget he has not got on here and ran his mouth like all the players from other schools. So when you see #35 Keith Gilmore standing in the cool Friday night lights, just turn and say "MOMA THERE GOES THAT BAD MAN" !!!  ;D ;) :-*

[quote name="D WADE" post="703937" timestamp="1257912431"]
[/quote]Palmer kid looks like the best athlete, but think he has grade trouble.

[quote name="BACK IN THE DAY" post="708839" timestamp="1258306841"]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=62203.msg703937#msg703937 date=1257912431]
[/quote]Palmer kid looks like the best athlete, but think he has grade trouble.
[/quote]Palmer only played like 4 games.. why is he the best?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder