Silsbee vs Huffman/Saturday 7pm, Baytown's Stallworth Stadium

Guest etbu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PrimeTime
With the inconsistency and the lack of speed of the Falcons, this is going to be a quick playoff appearance for the '09 Huffman team. But if the recievers catch and defense makes big plays you never know. It's the playoffs!!

[quote name="PrimeTime" post="701995" timestamp="1257729933"]
With the inconsistency and the lack of speed of the Falcons, this is going to be a quick playoff appearance for the '09 Huffman team. But if the recievers catch and defense makes big plays you never know. It's the playoffs!!
[/quote]

Pt Are you finished with skewl yet?

whats up ETBU have not seen you in a while.what do you think, does Huffman have there hands full Saturday night at stallworth. I looked at some of Silsbee stats. i would say Huffman has a chance. QB has thrown almost the same amount of Interceptions as TD'S
Silsbee does have some speed and can run the ball That's been giving Huffman some trouble. BUT IF THEY CAN COME OUT ON FIRE  YOU NEVER KNOW. see you at game maybe. iam on night shift but trying to work a little magic of my own.

[quote name="fanman" post="702135" timestamp="1257735919"]
whats up ETBU have not seen you in a while.what do you think, does Huffman have there hands full Saturday night at stallworth. I looked at some of Silsbee stats. i would say Huffman has a chance. QB has thrown almost the same amount of Interceptions as TD'S
Silsbee does have some speed and can run the ball That's been giving Huffman some trouble. BUT IF THEY CAN COME OUT ON FIRE  YOU NEVER KNOW. see you at game maybe. iam on night shift but trying to work a little magic of my own.
[/quote]

Hey what up bro? Have not seen you since last sb or bb season right? I dont really know bc only seen Huffman twice this year. Hard to tell bc both nights they had big games like several inches of rain at CS and Cleveland. Silsbee is very fast and they are in a tough district. See you there.

Silsbee won last year 20-16. The Tigers scored on a Jeremy Johnson to Chase Kelly touchdown pass with about a minute left in the game. Silsbee struggled against that 25mph north wind with gusts over 35mph. Huffman came to play that night.

I believe Silsbee is a better team this year than last and from what I have learned through scouts and coaches, Huffman is not as good as they were last year. But , you still have to play the game.

In the end, the Tiger offense will be too much for Huffman to handle.

That was a fun game and was a hoot meeting all of the Tiger fans. My son had a good game and was his last along with his buds. Very special night to watch the Falcons play so well. I took away tons of memories that night and hope that each of the senior parents will this year.

Guest tsample
Two high power offenses that can put up some points.  I am going to go out on a limb and say that Huffman takes this slugfest.  Final score:
Huffman 3
Silsbee 2  ;D

I agree.  Two high-powered, quick strike offenses.  Just look at what Silsbee did to HJ in the 2nd half.  35 points and more total yards in the 2nd half than HJ had all game.  And HJ was ahead at the half!  Huffman's offense has been up and down.  They can definitely sling the rock, but will need to get the running game on track.  Key to this game will be defense.  Who can stop who?  I say Huffman takes it 37-34.

I haven't attended many high school games this year but I will say that from reading all the post of this season and looking at team and individual stats. Silsbee has high-power offense that can't easily be stopped. Their defense is on point! Huffman, I know nothing of. But I have seen them playoff against Silsbee last year. But Silsbee has gotten a better offense this season and their defense is more fast than last season. I see SIlsbee takeing this game by 10+ points.

huffman got beat last year because of their coaching. all they had to do was pick up one or first downs on two different drives and could not do it. only starts that matter are wins and looses. over last four years huffman is twelve wind and twenty five looses. over last two years in three-a are ten wins and nine looses.  you tell me what the problem is? time for a change and get rid of the good old boy system that drives this town.

[quote name="SLINGIT" post="703346" timestamp="1257863403"]
"Silsbee struggled against that 25mph north wind with gusts over 35mph. Huffman came to play that night."

Aggies, Huffman didn't have to struggle with the same wind?

[/quote]
not really. we ran the ball behind me mainly until i broke my leg in the 3rd quarter. then the wind affected us.
goin to be an extremely tough game for huffman to win but i have seen starnger things in my short life. At the 7 on 7 meet at the end of last year Casey and Joel had a step off the ball on every defender except those from Silsbee.
I hate to say it but im goin to go with  Silsbee 48 Huffman 14

[quote name="spidermunky" post="705329" timestamp="1258069831"]

not really. we ran the ball behind me mainly until i broke my leg in the 3rd quarter.
[/quote]

Oh wow so you must have went to school some were if all they did was run the ball behind you? Were did you go?
[/quote]

Buzz off newbie bc you registered for one comment. Cali is good people so disappear.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder