• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="spidermunky" post="705332" timestamp="1258070017"]
Good enough to make up a whole line?
[/quote]
Thank you Crockett.

and spidermunky, why post if all you do i post negative trying to call out people? if you dont add anything to this forum please log out and forget your password

[quote name="Crockett" post="705339" timestamp="1258070540"]
[quote author=spidermunky link=topic=61999.msg705332#msg705332 date=1258070017]
Good enough to make up a whole line?
[/quote]

Coach go grade your drivers ed papers.
[/quote]

LMAO hamilton that is to funny. tommy told me you put this up but did not believe him. we were talking about you at the rally tonight. why dont you come around anymore? tell family hello. hey hamilton check your pm or call me because want to talk to you about what was said by board members and rift about softball player using board room to sign. call me. boy they are pissed at killian.

Bernie, could not agree with you more.  Lets get rid of a coach who took the job when he knew we were going to 4A and did not have a shot.  Also, the coach who has taken us to the playoffs for two years straight, will be three next year, and was on the staff for I believe 2 years when they went to the playoffs before.    How many Huffman coaches can you name that have been to the playoffs 4 times in Huffman?  I have been around Huffman for a long time and have seen coaches come to Huffman to try to use it as a stepping stone.  Now we have a coach who seems like he wants to be here and we have people wanting him to leave.  I use to sit on the Huffman side during games and all I hear from certain people is that this kid should be playing before this kid.  My question to you is do you go to every practice and see what goes on?  Do you see the kids who never get in at practice because they would rather stand at the back and talk?  I used to be the same way and wondering why certain kids were not playing when a coach was here in the late 90's, and then I started going to practice and I realized that some kids are just happy to wear a jersey and make no attempt to get in.  Then come Friday nights they want to play so bad they cannot stand it. 

To Coach Mac and the whole coaching staff good luck on Saturday.

To the kids enjoy the moment you are in and make the most of it.  Many people play 4 years of high school football and never get to see the playoffs.

To the people who do not believe in the kids or coaches at Huffman then you are not a true fan N-E-ways.

Guest airitout123
[quote name="ST413" post="707443" timestamp="1258213732"]
Have to work. Someone please keep the updates coming.
[/quote]

I am at work myself but will be listening to the game.  If no one else is updating I will make sure it is done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder