EVADALE VS. COLMESNEIL!!! PREDICTIONS????

xsv010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching last nights game, I am gonna go with Evadale on this one. #5 for Colmesneil is quick and hits the hole very hard, but H-I did very well at filling the gap and keeping him inside. Colmesneil can air it out as can Evadale. If the Rebels secondary can control the pass I know the front can fill the gaps and this is what I think will win the game for Evadale. Ok Rebs its almost Monday and time to go to work. Show everyone why your not overated and why your record is 9-0.

Couldn't be set up any better...Final game of the year for 1st and 2nd place in district!!!  This should be a good one.  Hope it lives up to its hype.  Lets have a good, clean hard nosed football game to decide who gets the crown.

I believe the Rebs are better by 10 points, JMO, but the ball has a funny shape and sometimes takes some really strange bounces.  I'll say Evadale-17...Comesneil-7.

Be safe on your trip to the Battlefield Colmesneil fans...

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
This is certainly the small school game of the week. I think Evadale has the better defense but Colmesneil has the better offense. If the old saying holds true about defenses and championships, then the Rebels should win this one. However, The Bulldog defense is no slouch and I really think they have been overshadowed by their offense. With that said, I think this game goes into the 4th quarter either tied or one team ahead by less than a touchdown. Expect many lead changes and a packed house in Rebel land.  Colmesneil 24  Evadale 22

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="694224" timestamp="1257161976"]
This is certainly the small school game of the week. I think Evadale has the better defense but Colmesneil has the better offense. If the old saying holds true about defenses and championships, then the Rebels should win this one. However, The Bulldog defense is no slouch and I really think they have been overshadowed by their offense. With that said, I think this game goes into the 4th quarter either tied or one team ahead by less than a touchdown. Expect many lead changes and a packed house in Rebel land.  Colmesneil 24  Evadale 22
[/quote]colmesneil 24? Evadale has only give up 35 points all year 28 of them to 2a schools there is no way colmesneil will score more 7 if that. Evadale 28 Colmesneil 7.

[quote name="BiggCowboyJohn" post="694035" timestamp="1257128920"]
I know it's going to be a good football game.I've been watching the rebels play and they are a very good football team on both sides of the ball.The Colmesneil recivers and conerbacks need to beware of #24 for the Rebels,he's got the goods on both sides of the ball.
[/quote]I agree with you about #24. When he is on defense, if the ball is thrown near him he will come up with it. He has had several interceptions this year. #12 will also pick it off

Colmesneil is the real deal. Colmesneil scored 36 points on a good H-D defense. Most of the year their offense has been great. Colmesneil has alot of speed and I believe they will win District. Colmesneil is the biggest school in District and maybe their numbers helped them win a District Championship. I knew it was a matter of time before Colmesneil would be competitive. I think the next 4-5 years Colmesneil,Evadale and H-D will be the three studs in our District.

Colmesneil 28
Evadale 12

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="694378" timestamp="1257177526"]
Colmesneil is the real deal. Colmesneil scored 36 points on a good H-D defense. Most of the year their offense has been great. Colmesneil has alot of speed and I believe they will win District. Colmesneil is the biggest school in District and maybe their numbers helped them win a District Championship. I knew it was a matter of time before Colmesneil would be competitive. I think the next 4-5 years Colmesneil,Evadale and H-D will be the three studs in our District.

Colmesneil 28
Evadale 12
[/quote]

Just a reminder 55 next year we go to the split division districts and Evadale will be playing in D2 while HD, Colmesneil and WH will be D1. I feel certain we will all still be playing one another, just not in district play.

This is going to be the game of the year for 1A, both teams haven't lost a game yet but thats gonna change Friday night. I agree that Evadale is a great team, but Colmesneil is a better team. They have a great defense and offense, and they will pound you as hard as they can. I gotta go with Colmesneil on this one. Good luck to both teams, and have a safe game.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder