Dayton vs. King/Dayton wins 37-0/Comments

WOW Ploch is an absolute stud!!  How many times did he absolutely crush someone on the kickoff??  He destroyed 14 and put him in dreamland then they put in the big linebacker 45 and he runs him flat over without breaking stride.  2 of the biggest hits of the year back to back...WOW...all I can say is WOW...

[quote name="rollinac" post="691895" timestamp="1256962585"]
They had 60 yards....I did have to run the kids home to get out of the cold and I must have missed something.  King had negative yardage during the time I watched.  They must've had a long play?
[/quote]
They had one long pass play for about 30 or 40 yards.
Take that play out, and the Broncos almost held King to zero yards!
This team is really starting to gel....
Concern is...
First half, they got into the red zone on each posession but came away with only 10 points.
Lost the ball twice on downs.
I am sure that the Bronco coaching staff will fix this.
Great W for the Broncos.  They are really getting better each week.

[quote name="rollinac" post="691486" timestamp="1256956623"]
WOW Ploch is an absolute stud!!  How many times did he absolutely crush someone on the kickoff??  He destroyed 14 and put him in dreamland then they put in the big linebacker 45 and he runs him flat over without breaking stride.  2 of the biggest hits of the year back to back...WOW...all I can say is WOW...
[/quote]
I was wondering if I was the only one that was watching Ploch on the kickoffs. He put a real solid hit on a runner in the first half so I started watching him closely. The second half he destroyed some folks. Wow was right!

Good game Broncos....playoff time is near!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder