Dayton vs. King/Dayton wins 37-0/Comments

[quote name="liltex" post="692334" timestamp="1257001754"]
How about the rushing of smallest Bronco ever.Lowered his head and made #14 for King see little white dots and run off the field staggering.
[/quote] Yeah-- You got to like BJ Jones he's a gunner-- all 5ft of him ! --this team is loaded with weapons !

[quote name="liltex" post="692334" timestamp="1257001754"]
How about the rushing of smallest Bronco ever.Lowered his head and made #14 for King see little white dots and run off the field staggering.
[/quote] Yeah i saw that...that kid from King was ooo so very slow getting up.That is a perfect example of how we should never judge someone by the way they look.That #1 doesn't skip a beat when he runs into those bigger boys.I love watching him play.

GO BRONCOS
    ALWAYS BELIEVE

Just for grins King has 2,938 tot.yds-2,133 of that rushing-Against Crosby 121-B.Hill 245-GCM 241-Against 24-4A Manvel (still in the hunt for the 4th spot)199-Panthers avg.just under 300 yds tot. per gm in 10 gms.29 against the Broncs looks pretty salty.

That #14 was hating life last night. After Ploch smashed him on the kickoffs he gets trucked by Darren Sproles. Oops I mean BJ Jones. I dont know why we dont let BJ get the ball a little more. He is electric and can change direction faster then anyone that I have ever seen. (including AJ) The game was a little boring due to the lack of big plays but as long as the Bronc's got the W then I am happy. I look forward to seeing them next week.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="692501" timestamp="1257010994"]
That #14 was hating life last night. After Ploch smashed him on the kickoffs he gets trucked by Darren Sproles. Oops I mean BJ Jones. I dont know why we dont let BJ get the ball a little more. He is electric and can change direction faster then anyone that I have ever seen. (including AJ) The game was a little boring due to the lack of big plays but as long as the Bronc's got the W then I am happy. I look forward to seeing them next week.
[/quote] After Ploch plowed #14 I kept an eye on him-- God bless him the boy was hurt en bad ! he would take himself out of  the game then come back in for couple of plays then go back out again. (tough guy) I told my wife he better get some X-rays after the game !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami