Hardin-Jefferson @ WO-S Predictions?

Might be a rainy evening at Dan R. Hooks Stadium this Friday. Mustangs have found a couple different ways now to run their offense. Can you say Power-I formation, with a 6'2" 235lbs running back! Nice addition for the 'Stangs when needed. WO-S by 30+ points. Regardless of the weather.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="686323" timestamp="1256530255"]
My thoughts are that, it took some end of game heroics for BC to pull out the win against HJ. HJ still controls their own destiny. If they win out, they are in. They will come to Hooks stadium with winning on their mind. It may be closer than some may think.
[/quote]I hope you are wrong

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="686414" timestamp="1256562763"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61338.msg686179#msg686179 date=1256520723]
WOS won't win by 30+, they will win by 28.

[color=navy]WOS 35[/color]
[color=red]HJ    7[/color]
[/quote]

CORRECTION:

WOS 35
HJ 6

Hawks can't kick extra points
[/quote]

You're right, but I'll say WO-S 36 - HJ 6.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="PVT Ryan" post="686938" timestamp="1256591639"]
Oh how sweet an HJ upset would be.
[/quote]

WOS Is Where It's Not Accustomed To Being..They Are Not Impossible To Beat That Has Been Proven Twice This Year..They Are Not The Dominating Force They Once Were..HJ Played The Wildcats A Close Hard Fought Football Game..( and before any ravings and rantings start i'm [b]not[/b] using kirbyville as a measuring stick to gauge winning teams by, so please don't start all that crap,I'm just stating a fact) [b]JMO[/b] I Said All That To say This...Good Luck @ WOS..  :)

HJ defense is giving up 352 per game. Gonna be muddy and raining so the Stangs will go to the power I run the ball with power. HJ is no match for that. With that WOS scores 1 td per qtr and then will get another because HJ will turn it over and give WOS a short field I say HJ gets 1 on a short field so WOS 33 HJ 6. Extra point in the mud could be a problem so thats why 33 and 6.

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="688385" timestamp="1256729086"]
[quote author=PVT Ryan link=topic=61338.msg686938#msg686938 date=1256591639]
[/quote]

WOS Is Where It's Not Accustomed To Being..They Are Not Impossible To Beat That Has Been Proven Twice This Year..They Are Not The Dominating Force They Once Were..HJ Played The Wildcats A Close Hard Fought Football Game..( and before any ravings and rantings start i'm [b]not[/b] using kirbyville as a measuring stick to gauge winning teams by, so please don't start all that crap,I'm just stating a fact) [b]JMO[/b] I Said All That To say This...Good Luck @ WOS..  :)
[/quote]

WO-S has never been impossible to beat.They have been beat every year sense moving down to 3A.I agree they are not the dominating force they have been but still have enough to take out HJ.I'm just stating a fact. ;)

Seen HJ once and WOS twice. WOS defense will contain HJ's running back who is very good.Seeing WOS last week at BC they run the screen to perfection. Only negative I seen in the Stangs offense is the pass down the field, I could me wrong but don't remember a pass completed pass the line of scrimmage.

WOS by 21

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="688430" timestamp="1256734749"]
Seen HJ once and WOS twice. WOS defense will contain HJ's running back who is very good.Seeing WOS last week at BC they run the screen to perfection. Only negative I seen in the Stangs offense is the pass down the field, I could me wrong but don't remember a pass completed pass the line of scrimmage.

WOS by 21
[/quote]

I agree.The negative I have seen is their offense is so inconsistant and the penalties
haven't helped either.We are haveing way to many three and outs.

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="688397" timestamp="1256731601"]
HJ defense is giving up 352 per game. Gonna be muddy and raining so the Stangs will go to the power I run the ball with power. HJ is no match for that. With that WOS scores 1 td per qtr and then will get another because HJ will turn it over and give WOS a short field I say HJ gets 1 on a short field so WOS 33 HJ 6. Extra point in the mud could be a problem so thats why 33 and 6.
[/quote]

HJ's defense is definitly going to be ready for WO-S raining or not. It probably is a disadvantage for WO-S if its raining cause they won't be able to pass as much as I know they want to.
It'll be a good game

[quote name="GUNHO" post="688416" timestamp="1256733538"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=61338.msg688385#msg688385 date=1256729086]
[quote author=PVT Ryan link=topic=61338.msg686938#msg686938 date=1256591639]
[/quote]

[/quote]

WO-S has never been impossible to beat.They have been beat every year sense moving down to 3A.I agree they are not the dominating force they have been but still have enough to take out HJ.I'm just stating a fact. ;)
[/quote]I am assuming the defeats every year that you are talking about are in preseason?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder