*Liberty vs. Shepherd/Shepherd wins 20-6/Comments

[quote name="SRP1" post="684974" timestamp="1256397622"]
Congrats to the WHOLE SHEPHERD TEAM for winning the game! Took more than a few players there jdb, what a great TEAM effort. Who does Shepherd play next? Are they in the playoffs or do they have to win the next 2 games?
[/quote]

I didn't say that they were the only ones who made it happen.  You congratulate who you want and I will do the same.  They play Huffman and are off the final week.

[quote name="SRP1" post="684974" timestamp="1256397622"]
Congrats to the WHOLE SHEPHERD TEAM for winning the game! Took more than a few players there jdb, what a great TEAM effort. Who does Shepherd play next? Are they in the playoffs or do they have to win the next 2 games?
[/quote]

Scenarios

1.  Shepherd beats Huffman and they are in.

2.  Huffman beats Shepherd and Tarkington and they are in if Liberty loses to either Tarkington or Coldspring.

3.  Huffman beats Shepherd and loses to Tarkington Shepherd is in.

4.  Huffman beats Shepherd and Tarkington and Liberty beats Tarkington and Coldspring would be a 3 way tie between Huffman, Shepherd and Liberty.

1 or 2 are most likely scenarios so basically Shepherd really needs to beat Huffman.

[quote name="SRP1" post="685054" timestamp="1256402650"]
Geeezzzz Jdb didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, you are absolutely right, congradulate who you want. Was just meaning I saw alot of good plays by alot of your teams players. No harm intended.
[/quote]

Sorry to over react.  Not my team any longer, just some good kids on there that I hope to see have some success.

I would say that regardless how next weeks game turns out you could say that Shepherds season has been very successful. More wins this year than the last 3 seasons combined, play-off implications, etc. Coach Jones & the kids have done a great job in getting that ship turned around and going in the right direction.

[quote name="jdb***" post="684968" timestamp="1256397120"]
Once again, congrats to Riddle, Washburn, Phillips and Few for helping get the Pirates in place for a play-off spot.  You guys really deserve the success.

[b]And I know panthaplayer is still in shock and trying to come up with an excuse.[/b]
[/quote]

Could someone go pick him up, I believe he's still in the stands?

[quote name="bushpilot" post="686952" timestamp="1256592163"]
[quote author=Socrates link=topic=61227.msg686517#msg686517 date=1256570093]
You've been waiting for that for a while, haven't you Pilot.
Priceless
[/quote]
Yes I have!
[/quote]

That just goes to show how sad your life actually is. You have to wait for a highschool football team loses(that I'm not even apart of) before you can find anything to use as a possible joke...It'd probably be a little bit different if it was funny...

Anyways..it looks like my predicition was right. Liberty had a good shot at the playoffs. Hardin sucked it up against most everyone. Dayton lost to Friendswood. Cleveland wins District.

You were saying Bushhie?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox