LCM vs. Vidor for homecoming

I'm picking Vidor, but I really have no clue about LCM this year. They show to play some games, others, they don't. Just play your game, Pirates. You should be fine.

As far as homecoming goes...We should really schedule other teams for Homecoming. Out halftime isn't a novelty anymore to the LCM folk, they've seen it plenty of times by now. lol. Let's give others a chance to see it, without them having to abandon their team on Friday night to do so.

You guys have had us over there several times latley for Homecoming. It is always a treat!

Lets look at the facts on this one to make a prediction. LCM is giving up 333 yards a game. They have given up a surprisingly high 1724 rushing yards this season. Vidor has a surprisingly high rush total of 2350 yards  this season.  If this is how this game goes I give it to Vidor with the ball control consuming the clock and keeping the ball out of H. Gonzales hands. Going against Vidor will be the excellent athletic ability of the LCM QB and the 12 turnovers difference between the two teams with LCM at a plus 7 and Vidor at a -5. I think PNG,s back Harmon ran for 350 yards  or there abouts against LCM. I have to go with Vidor I believe they will use ball control to work the clock and I have not seen a team stop their running attack other than PNG and I dont think it will change this week. Plus Vidor is at home for homecomming. Good Luck to both teams.

past few games vidors D has done better than their offense but i know this they have had the hardest week of practice this week than they had all year. the offense has worked twice as hard this week getting more reps In on every play making sure they do the right assignments on each play they run and going full speed the entire practice.bc the past couple weeks they have slackedoff and got relaxed but last week woke them up and they know they can't just show up they have to fight to win also. you will see the team that came out fired up against W.O.S. this Friday against LCM. get ready bears bc vidor got woke up last week and they want revenge.

Missed the PNG game (out of town), but I sure hope that Vidor can rebound emotionally from the beatdown.  Then I see that LCM clearly figured something out at halftime against Livingston.  The results from this past weekend really make me see the contest as closer than I had previously imagined. 

I think Vidor is still a solid favorite, but if the Pirates do not come ready for a fight, then Vidor is in trouble. 

Vidor by 10 would be the line...IMO

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="683071" timestamp="1256231376"]
Vidor has a good team and is going to the playoffs. Losing is not always a bad thing. Sometime it refocuses your team and helps you in the long run. Vidor adds a few passing wrinkles and I see a playoff team that can make some noise.
[/quote]
  Vidor has a great team, but going to the playoffs is still up in the air for a lot of teams in 20-4A.  Losing one game "may" help Vidor refocus, but back to back losses would open the floodgates of doubt.

[quote name="Aces_Full" post="683170" timestamp="1256237565"]
I wouldn't exactly say giving up over 40 pts. is called "stopping" them.  LCM still has a ways to go.
[/quote]

"Stopping them" for 40pts is not exactly grinding them to a screeching halt, but LCM DID stop them long enough to score 49pts of their own.    ;D

[quote name="setxathlete14" post="683161" timestamp="1256237219"]
LCM stopped a district leading offense that runs the same thing as vidor in livingston... vidor has trouble stopping the pass. should be a decent game..
[/quote]I believe I saw somewhere Vidor has the second ranked D. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin