LCM vs. Vidor for homecoming

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

Vidor fans lets remember the score of your game with PNG which was PNG 35 VIDOR 14

LCM 20 PNG 27 and LCM WAS driving to tie the game.  Now with all that said, Vidor loses by 21 and LCM by 7 to PNG. LCM is pumped after trailing 35-7 to Livingston IN the 3rd quarter and scoring 42 points in the second half to win the game. This is a completely different team from the past 2 years that has a lot of heart and desire, and also a very young team. Heart and desire wins a a lot of games. This team could have folded last week against Livingston and scored 42 points in the 2nd half. This is a sign of a great team.  Vidor has some great athletes as well.  LCM DEFENSE is very good and the OFFENSE can put up points very quickly.

This will be a great game, but beware of the BEARS.  I hope you take us lightly.

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

Vidor fans lets remember the score of your game with PNG which was PNG 35 VIDOR 14

LCM 20 PNG 27 and LCM WAS driving to tie the game.  Now with all that said, Vidor loses by 21 and LCM by 7 to PNG. LCM is pumped after trailing 35-7 to Livingston IN the 3rd quarter and scoring 42 points in the second half to win the game. This is a completely different team from the past 2 years that has a lot of heart and desire, and also a very young team. Heart and desire wins a a lot of games. This team could have folded last week against Livingston and scored 42 points in the 2nd half. This is a sign of a great team.   Vidor has some great athletes as well.  LCM DEFENSE is very good and the OFFENSE can put up points very quickly.

This will be a great game, but beware of the BEARS.  I hope you take us lightly.

oh you must be an indian. that score has nothing to do with the game against lcm. lets remember the central game 57  56  vidor lost by 6 inches in which they cross the goal line. vidor played central a tough game and i dont think any other team like png can do the same.

oh you must be an indian. that score has nothing to do with the game against lcm. lets remember the central game 57  56  vidor lost by 6 inches in which they cross the goal line. vidor played central a tough game and i dont think any other team like png can do the same.

:-\

Coach Matthews will have his team primed and ready for this game.  Homecoming and a large crowd. Vidor should win this game, but it will be a tough game as LC-M seems to have a mean strak in them.  According to which team shows up for the game.  Good Luck to both teams and may the Pirates come out on top.

If it is a Vidor Homecoming, the halftime activities are worth the admission alone.... ;)

Very true!

Wow!!  Vidor homecoming, Bears beware!  Sharpen up this week  and you might stand a chance to keep the score close. Impressed with your win against Livingston last Friday night......but I have to go with Vidor on this one.

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

LCM 20 PNG 27 and LCM WAS driving to tie the game.  Now with all that said, Vidor loses by 21 and LCM by 7 to PNG. LCM is pumped after trailing 35-7 to Livingston IN the 3rd quarter and scoring 42 points in the second half to win the game. This is a completely different team from the past 2 years that has a lot of heart and desire, and also a very young team. Heart and desire wins a a lot of games. This team could have folded last week against Livingston and scored 42 points in the 2nd half. This is a sign of a great team.   Vidor has some great athletes as well.  LCM DEFENSE is very good and the OFFENSE can put up points very quickly.

VIDOR 28  LCM21

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

We won't, help me here what happened for LCM to be able to score so many points in the second half? Did Liv lose a player? Don't understand how there could be such a difference. Livingston dominated for half and LCM dominated for the other half.

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

I agree, I also think PNG was a new team that was still figuring out who they were. It worked out well that they had a week starting schedule giving them time to get better. Just my opinion.

I'm picking Vidor, but I really have no clue about LCM this year. They show to play some games, others, they don't. Just play your game, Pirates. You should be fine.

As far as homecoming goes...We should really schedule other teams for Homecoming. Out halftime isn't a novelty anymore to the LCM folk, they've seen it plenty of times by now. lol. Let's give others a chance to see it, without them having to abandon their team on Friday night to do so.

One thing no one is thinking about for LC-M is that # of athletes that have came back onto the gridiron.... The team they fielded last year was not the best team they could of fielded if all the players would of been on the field. Now that Moody is gone the ones that didn't play are back... So your talent level has increased... New  Coach New Attitude.... everyone buying into his system... and all is looking good... I posted a while back not to overlook this team... they will be someones spoiler and Lions didn't listen... Vidor has get their heads screwed on tight... not forget about the loss to PN-G, but learn from it and move on.... we control our own destiny in 20-4A... I believe we have the advantage over LC-M this week due to Homecoming... and getting b*tchslapped last week... I just hope we do not do like Livingston did and come out like lions and go home like cubs....

Vidor 31

LC-M 17

LCM 35

VIDOR 21

I agree, I also think PNG was a new team that was still figuring out who they were. It worked out well that they had a week starting schedule giving them time to get better. Just my opinion.

I don't think that you can base a win off of another win you got last week. You just clicked and played a good game. everybody has an off game but I believe that the Pirates will win this game 35-21. LCM is a diffrent team this year but who ever has their game plan and executes it  right and never lets down then they win but I see vidor taking it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder