KFDM Sports - WOS football player, two other students suspended

ljeicp08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silsbee88

Let's just pray that whatever it was, was a minor school infraction and not anything that will change these students lives forever.  One or even a couple of football games will not hurt the WOS team no matter which player it is.

Guest rykerx144

I dont see it being locked as long as all the post are civil and respectful.  As long as there is no names given, speculations, rumors, or assumptions posted it should not be locked.  Keep it clean and should not be locked!

Well, I named the person yesterday, not thinking and I apologize for that because they are a minor. I think all people involved shouldn't be suspended for the year. They are kids and they made mistakes and we shouldn't totally discourage them. They deserve a second chance. I know that the player is a very good person and I don't think that his whole career should be jeapardized. I don't know the other two personally, but I feel the same for them. I don't think a player should get a lighter punishment than someone not playing sports though. Whatever the punishment is, it should be equal across the board. I think that is why it has gotten to the controversy that it has because the punishment was harsh for one person and initially there was no punishment for the player and the equal punishment had to be forced by one of the parents. I think they should give these kids another chance. This also should be used as a teaching moment to say to students, what might seem fun can end up hurting alot of people including yourself, so think before you do things.

Well, I named the person yesterday, not thinking and I apologize for that because they are a minor. I think all people involved shouldn't be suspended for the year. They are kids and they made mistakes and we shouldn't totally discourage them. They deserve a second chance. I know that the player is a very good person and I don't think that his whole career should be jeapordized. I don't know the other two personally, but I feel the same for them. I don't think a player should get a lighter punishment than someone not playing sports though. Whatever the punishment is, it should be equal across the board. I think that is why it has gotten to the controversy that it has because the punishment was harsh for one person and initially there was no punishment for the player and the equal punishment had to be forced by one of the parents. I think they should give these kids another chance. This also should be used as a teaching moment to say to students, what might seem fun can end up hurting alot of people including yourself, so think before you do things.

I agree, we'll find out Monday Night!