dayton quarterback

Ploch has been relieved of his QB duties and Purple4Ever will be QB'ing AND videoing this week. He is 5'11" and 190 lbs and runs a 6.0 in the 40. He's tough to bring down due to the fact that he "Always Believes" and has developed quite a strong arm from holding the camera EXTREMELY still. I expect this will start a trend with players wearing cameras while on the field. As usual, Dayton is revolutionizing football in SETX.

Seriously.... not sure on ploch's status for friday. It's anyone's guess as to who will start. I'm sure someone on here knows though. ;)

In other words..... BUMP!

Guest Ranger83

I was told by a very good source he would not play this week due to uil rules that say after a concussion a player can't play or practice for 7 days. Friday would be 7 days , but I wouldn't think he would play without practicing all week.

Not a UIL Policy. The UIL requires a doctor's release to participate. Open the link and scroll to the bottom to see the chart.

This Section "MANAGEMENT OF HEAD INJURIES THAT INTERRUPT RETURN TO PLAY" Reccomends one week, but does not require one week.

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/health/concussions.html

Ploch has been relieved of his QB duties and Purple4Ever will be QB'ing AND videoing this week. He is 5'11" and 190 lbs and runs a 6.0 in the 40. He's tough to bring down due to the fact that he "Always Believes" and has developed quite a strong arm from holding the camera EXTREMELY still. I expect this will start a trend with players wearing cameras while on the field. As usual, Dayton is revolutionizing football in SETX.

Seriously.... not sure on ploch's status for friday. It's anyone's guess as to who will start. I'm sure someone on here knows though. ;)

In other words..... BUMP!

WHY DID YOU TELL!!!

We were going to give B Hill a HUGE SURPRPISE!!!

I am glad the coaches decided not to play Payton...

After your first concussion it is really important to let everything TOTALLY heal.

If he were to play this week and suffer another concussion, it would be worse since the first concussion might not be totally healed.

Guest Ranger83

Actually I heard they were recruiting Ranger83, but he wouldn't agree to the deal, because they wouldn't throw in an all you can eat salad bar at the Golden Corral..

They have salad at Golden Corral?

If PURPLE4EVER is play QB I'm going in at Line Backer ;D ;D :o

Just messing with ya Purple.

Goodluck to Ploch on his recovery! Playoffs is when he will be needed the most

If you were linebacker, and I were QB...

Well...

I hope you have good insurance...

This would be like Earl Campell running into and over George Burns    ;D

Enjoy the trip up to Dayton tomorrow night...

Good luck to Ploch in his recovery!  Hate to see these kids get hurt like that!

I tell ya, a concussion is not something to mess around with.  When I was in school I got three concussions in one week and, and, and, did any of ya'll watch the moon landing last night?  It was real neat, mom let me watch it right after Hee Haw was over.  Anyway good luck in the rest of your season, Corn Huskers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86