BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

I talked to a semi reliable source a teacher at Dayton ISD (daughter) she said from her semi reliable source that Payton Ploch has a concussion and won't be playing this Friday .

Sorry to hear that hope the kids ok, no one at crosby wants to see someone injured its unfortunate it happened in our game.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really can't ever tell with a concussion.....could affect you for awhile or might go away. 

Let's hope he is OK.  Never want to see anyone hurt, nor do we need any excuses after BH beats Dayton by 40......  ;D  OK, I'll come back down to reality..... by 20....  ;D

Seriously, hope is is Ok and plays.

:) Let's see here, Dayton is so mad they can't see straight because they were humbled by a team that now feels like won the state title vs. a team that has no game plan on either side of the ball and has quit( for good reason) on the coaching staff and can not even get fired up for home coming. They have to head north and play in the mad teams woodshed HMMMMMMM. I will predict Dayton by as much as Stewart wants over my Eagles. My other prediction is I should be across the street ordering pizza for the trip home by half time. :-[

How bout you order pizza and keep yourself at the house.  I don't know where you get your information from but these kids have not quit on anybody.  Not themselves or the coaches.  You are a brainiac!!!  Do you not think that some or most of these kids might look at this forum?  You have already been answered by one of them.  Good answer DARR77.  Don't start believing this negative stuff.

Maybe should be "The Wounded Warrior Bowl", sounds like both teams have injuries.. Hope everybody gets mended so they can play. Both teams are obviously much better than they played last Friday night. BH has a linebacker that missed last week along with a couple guys that are pretty much done for the year..and it sounds like Peyton took a pretty good shot. Hope he's ready, hate to see any of the kids miss out. Should be a good one. Don't think either team is ready to hand the trophy to Crosby just yet.

Without a doubt BH has been plagued by the injury bug and I hope Payton is OK. But, I know that BH will work the kinks out this week and be ready to go..... These kids will step up and give everything they got...just like every week. I have to agree with FOOTBALLFEVER, NEITHER of these two teams are going to GIVE anybody ANYTHING..... They will leave everything they got on the field.......THERE IS STILL A LOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT TO BE PLAYED AND STATEMENTS TO BE MADE....

GO BH

:) Let's see here, Dayton is so mad they can't see straight because they were humbled by a team that now feels like won the state title vs. a team that has no game plan on either side of the ball and has quit( for good reason) on the coaching staff and can not even get fired up for home coming. They have to head north and play in the mad teams woodshed HMMMMMMM. I will predict Dayton by as much as Stewart wants over my Eagles. My other prediction is I should be across the street ordering pizza for the trip home by half time. :-[

How bout you order pizza and keep yourself at the house.  I don't know where you get your information from but these kids have not quit on anybody.  Not themselves or the coaches.  You are a brainiac!!!  Do you not think that some or most of these kids might look at this forum?  You have already been answered by one of them.  Good answer DARR77.  Don't start believing this negative stuff.

I hope you are right and I am wrong. I guess you get some good inside info. Being an outsider all I can see is the performance on the feild and on the sidelines. Thanks for your Brainiac compliment. Perhaps you feel better now. Have a great trip north Friday. ;D

Okay, Friday night is history and its time to get behind our Eagles again.  I hope they understand that most of us on here were just trying to wake them up, with our harsh comments.  I think most us agree they are better than what we saw Friday night.  It wasn't the fact that we lost the game, but how they played the game...far to many mental mistakes this late in the season. 

Eagles, we'll all be there Friday night giving ya'll 100% of our support, so come out and play with the same fire you had early in the season.  We know this will be a tough game, so all you can do is play, smart, aggressive football, and then let the chips fall were they may.  Go Eagles!

Has anybody heard anything about Hopper?

I think we should let this thing develop before we name it. Right now it is a little less than name worthy.

Wassa matter Bronco1...think we might sneak up and win the 1st Annual Old River Shootout?  Just a name.  ;D

Seriously...even if somebody gets blown out, its still a great rivalry and great name for it!

I hope this is a close game! We should have some awesome football weather! I think the high is 70 Friday with NO RAIN!!!!! I'm done predicting games for BH this year I just hope they keep it close and come out with a win! IF BH did win I wonder when was the last time Dayton lost two district games in row :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder