BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

RAPAYNE might be able to publicize the name somewhat....Get on that RAPAYNE....Old River Shootout

I'm looking forward to this....unfortunately I think BH is probably the best place to live East of Downtown (no I don't live there) so it's hard to "hate" BH.  SO BH residents....make me hate you haha!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAPAYNE might be able to publicize the name somewhat....Get on that RAPAYNE....Old River Shootout

I'm looking forward to this....unfortunately I think BH is probably the best place to live East of Downtown (no I don't live there) so it's hard to "hate" BH.  SO BH residents....make me hate you haha!!

That shouldn't be to hard, Ranger83 should be able to hook you up with some hate leasons ;D

Guest Ranger83

That shouldn't be to hard, Ranger83 should be able to hook you up with some hate leasons ;D

Hate is a strong word. But I really, really, really, don't like the Smugness of some BH fans.

With Payton supposedly out who is the QB - (per Jayhawks post from earlier)

Man you talking about something that could change the outcome of the game completely

Whoever is QB Friday night will have a great game for the Broncos.

The defense really needs to make a statement for the Broncos.

The Eagles offense it not too shabby.

Hopefully the Broncos come out ready to play with some attitude.

Guest Ranger83

how about the "second place at best behind crosby shootout!"

Has Crosby played the Hill yet?

No. Next week, then NF, and finish with Open. They have never lost to Open.

Hate is a strong word. But I really, really, really, don't like the Smugness of some BH fans.

Smugness in BH.....SAY IT AINT SO!!  They do have the nicest golf course I've been able to find on the East Side however....

Isn't Barbers Hill the place where the Plantation subdivision is South of the subdivision named Southern Plantation  ??? ??? ;D ;D

I don't understand that...and I LIVE there LOL

With high property values and low taxes...I'll take a little smugness

Things that make ya go.....ummmmmmmm  ??? ??? ???

Okay, Friday night is history and its time to get behind our Eagles again.  I hope they understand that most of us on here were just trying to wake them up, with our harsh comments.  I think most us agree they are better than what we saw Friday night.  It wasn't the fact that we lost the game, but how they played the game...far to many mental mistakes this late in the season. 

Eagles, we'll all be there Friday night giving ya'll 100% of our support, so come out and play with the same fire you had early in the season.  We know this will be a tough game, so all you can do is play, smart, aggressive football, and then let the chips fall were they may.  Go Eagles!

Has anybody heard anything about Hopper?

Oh no the secret is out. I know sometimes I get carried away with negative motivation. EAGLES go out there and kick butt. The Broncos will be ready but you guys can play much better than last week. PLAY SMART and play hard. Maybe I will buy all of you pizza. Well maybe not, the UIL might not like it. ;D

The

Guest Ranger83

Yes, between the "smugness" and having the majority of the residence speak the English language I find BH a very difficult place to live.....  ;)

Evidently, the RESIDENTS just do not speak the English language very well! Nice job Ace! I guess that's Academically Acceptable on the Hill.

Nueva Barberos lema de la escuela Hill.

That's right! Estamos lentos y blanco!

Yes, between the "smugness" and having the majority of the residence speak the English language I find BH a very difficult place to live.....  ;)

Evidently, the RESIDENTS just do not speak the English very well! Nice job Ace!

me definitely no espanio :D :D :D ;D

Yes, between the "smugness" and having the majority of the residence speak the English language I find BH a very difficult place to live.....  ;)

Evidently, the RESIDENTS just do not speak the English very well! Nice job Ace!

Mabea wee dant rit i't tou goude, bot wee spak i't rill goude.

Why can't this rivalry just be about football? Wouldn't that be a novel idea?

Eagles this will be a tough one no doubt, but dig deep and make it a war. Win or lose, I'll tip my hat to them and move on. Make it a game and last weeks mud bowl will only matter to GCM. We'll deal with them next year.

Right now it's about them purple shetland ponies!

Why can't this rivalry just be about football? Wouldn't that be a novel idea?

Eagles this will be a tough one no doubt, but dig deep and make it a war. Win or lose, I'll tip my hat to them and move on. Make it a game and last weeks mud bowl will only matter to GCM. We'll deal with them next year.

Right now it's about them purple shetland ponies!

You said it brother!!!!

I agree with Ugottrucked, lets skip the community warfare bombs and talk about football...

This should be a good game, both teams were having good seasons prior to last Friday night..  I am sure  both coaches are working the kinks out of their players this week and getting them pumped about the game this week..

Me personally I looking forward to the drive north and watching the game, "Old River Shootout".

BH by 7 ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder