BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

This is gonna be fun!  For starters, it seems like a name for this game should be established.  The Fight for 146 or The Winfree Cup are a few thoughts, but they fall short of Red River Shootout or even Mid County Madness.  Any thoughts?

My predictions...

Prediction 1. Dayton comes off a terrible loss to crosby and takes out their frustration on the Eagles. Eagle fans will chant "We Can, We Will" all the way back to the salt dome, however, it will do little to ease their collective suffering.

Prediction 2.  Dayton sets a school record for fumbles.  The game remains close until the 4th quarter until kicker Carranco drinks a specially formulated cocktail made of horse sweat, vinegar, and adamantium which yields a bionic leg resulting in consecutive 82 yard field goals.  Dayton wins 6-0.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be fun!  For starters, it seems like a name for this game should be established.  The Fight for 146 or The Winfree Cup are a few thoughts, but they fall short of Red River Shootout or even Mid County Madness.  Any thoughts?

My predictions...

Prediction 1. Dayton comes off a terrible loss to crosby and takes out their frustration on the Eagles. Eagle fans will chant "We Can, We Will" all the way back to the salt dome, however, it will do little to ease their collective suffering.

Prediction 2.  Dayton sets a school record for fumbles.  The game remains close until the 4th quarter until kicker Carranco drinks a specially formulated cocktail made of horse sweat, vinegar, and adamantium which yields a bionic leg resulting in consecutive 82 yard field goals.  Dayton wins 6-0.

Crazy... I have a feeling stewarts gonna have a few fumble drills this week i bet hes also gonna have alot of hand drills. you know have his players walk around with a ball and if anyone knocks it out thier hand then they have to give him a mile... It'd work

Regardless i got Dayton 35-7

:) Let's see here, Dayton is so mad they can't see straight because they were humbled by a team that now feels like won the state title vs. a team that has no game plan on either side of the ball and has quit( for good reason) on the coaching staff and can not even get fired up for home coming. They have to head north and play in the mad teams woodshed HMMMMMMM. I will predict Dayton by as much as Stewart wants over my Eagles. My other prediction is I should be across the street ordering pizza for the trip home by half time. :-[

This game will either be a blow-out or a battle.  Three things will determine which it is, turnovers, defense, and coaching.  BH has already lost one of those three battles before the game starts.....want to guess which door that answer is behind? 

Dayton 35 BH 10 

This game will either be a blow-out or a battle.  Three things will determine which it is, turnovers, defense, and coaching.  BH has already lost one of those three battles before the game starts.....want to guess which door that answer is behind? 

Dayton 35 BH 10 

Is dayton going to have Ploch for this game? if not i may change my predictions slightly

To the Eagle team players: Keep your heads up, try to stay positive and keep working hard to get better. Try to keep your minds and hearts in the right place and stay focused on one game at a time. I know it's hard to trust and respect your coaching staff when the self appointed experts that sit in the cheap seats are trashing them win or lose. Rise above the negativity and enjoy playing the game, be the example for them, they're too busy tearing down the people who try to teach you how to play the game.

I'll admit I can and do gripe about what I might think are bone head plays, play calling and strategy during the game in the heat of the battle, but then I realize I am not the one who is responsible for the W' & L's and get over myself. People talk about the coaches losing the team during the season, and the players giving up and packing it in. Well with all of that positive feed back they read about on here (sarcasm intended), that is just shocking how that could happen.

GO Eagles get ready for the Broncos!

Look im tired of everyone judging us because of last years season, havent u seen that we proved pretty much all ur stupid predictions wrong????? i mean really yall thought that we would only win 1 game in distric and now we are tied for second in district and going to end that tie this friday.

As much good as Coach Price has done at BH over the years, I find it hard to believe that you guys would question his coaching ability.  He should've gone to GCM when he had the chance, his loyalty is being repaid!

Absolutely!  I am SURE I can find pleanty of people to help him pack too.  Wonder if he would travel with "his team" to their games?

He had decided to go to GCM until you "Hill" fans came to his house and wrote him letters begging him to stay.  Seems as if your "problem" tried to leave and you wouldn't let him!  Face it, you guys are in 4A and are just flat outmatched.  Price's son was most of the reason you guys won all of those games in teh early 2000's anyway.  That guy could play!

To the Eagle team players: Keep your heads up, try to stay positive and keep working hard to get better. Try to keep your minds and hearts in the right place and stay focused on one game at a time. I know it's hard to trust and respect your coaching staff when the self appointed experts that sit in the cheap seats are trashing them win or lose. Rise above the negativity and enjoy playing the game, be the example for them, they're too busy tearing down the people who try to teach you how to play size=18pt]

I have nothing to do with BH but I agree 100% with your quote.  Until Calling plays or Coaching kids is you job or career, stick to what you do.  Coaches dont tell you how to pick up trash better or better way to get our mail here on time. 

Well we can grip and complain until the cows come home. It doesn't matter to me who is at fault I like others just want it fixed!! The Kids at BH have always played their hearts out and will continue to do so, for which ever coach you put in front of them. I'm not going to beat this horse anymore the ones that are Bhfans know the problems and those that want to live in dreamland that we are in the best position we can be in then let it be!

Regardless of last weeks game, I have never thought that BH would hang with Dayton this year! Dayton is well coached and has some good athletes.

Dayton 35

BH 21

Well we can grip and complain until the cows come home. It doesn't matter to me who is at fault I like others just want it fixed!! The Kids at BH have always played their hearts out and will continue to do so, for which ever coach you put in front of them. I'm not going to beat this horse anymore the ones that are Bhfans know the problems and those that want to live in dreamland that we are in the best position we can be in then let it be!

Regardless of last weeks game, I have never thought that BH would hang with Dayton this year! Dayton is well coached and has some good athletes.

Dayton 35

BH 21

Please don't pick your home team to loose--- last week Crosby did that and it didn't work out to good for Daytown we've had all the reverse psychology we can stand !

I think plotch comes to the field ready to take out some frustrations on the eagles . i think bh upset 42-14 Dayton wins .. and im a bh fan . that showing last week was pitaful . crosby may have shut out dayton but i dont think bh will hmm man bhdarr77 i think your gonna get proved wrong . 

Dayton 35

BH 21

Please don't pick your home team to loose--- last week Crosby did that and it didn't work out to good for Daytown we've had all the reverse psychology we can stand !

Lets hope so ;D The least Dayton could do is give us the same amount of turnovers you gave Crosby! Just to be fair ;D

Dayton 35

BH 21

Create that bulletin board BH fans! worked for US!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder