BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait till Friday!! Which teams are going to show up? The Dayton team that took Friendswood to the wire? The BH team that took PNG to the wire? or the turnover kings from last week? This game is hard to judge just what is going to happen! BH has key players out and Dayton has key players out, my first thought would be that this is going to be a defensive game, but you never know 8) I'm glad it is going to be dry and on turf this week!!

Can't wait till Friday!! Which teams are going to show up? The Dayton team that took Friendswood to the wire? The BH team that took PNG to the wire? or the turnover kings from last week? This game is hard to judge just what is going to happen! BH has key players out and Dayton has key players out, my first thought would be that this is going to be a defensive game, but you never know 8) I'm glad it is going to be dry and on turf this week!!

I think both teams will show up ready and play much better. For one, the weather should be alot nicer !

Dayton's QB being out certainly is a benefit to BH. Hope the kid is ok and recovers fully.

I'll take the Hill 27-24.  ;D

Back to the COMMUNITY MUDSLINGING....BH has crummy....uh...oh....GROCERY STORES!!

Dayton got the wake up call last week and I'd look for them to come out hungry.  Still haven't heard the status on Ploch and don't know what Dayton will do on offense.  JV QB maybe???  Too many unknowns right now....

Guest Ranger83

If Ploch plays:  Dayton  35  BH  28

If Ploch does not play:  Dayton  21  BH  28

What is the status of BH #11? He looked like he had a noticeable "limp" during warm-ups last week.

If Ploch plays:   Dayton  35  BH   28

If Ploch does not play:  Dayton  21   BH  28

What is the status of BH #11? He looked like he had a noticeable "limp" during warm-ups last week.

Not sure about #11. #16 is most likely done for the year and #42 most likely the regular season. I'm gonna be positive(on two accounts)and say he'll be back for the playoffs. Anytime you lose hard working players it hurts so these losses are gonna hurt.

Guest Ranger83

If Ploch plays:   Dayton  35  BH   28

If Ploch does not play:  Dayton  21   BH  28

Not sure about #11. #16 is most likely done for the year and #42 most likely the regular season. I'm gonna be positive(on two accounts)and say he'll be back for the playoffs. Anytime you lose hard working players it hurts so these losses are gonna hurt.

I thought #42 had a concussion? Was it something more serious?

#16 will be back next year at 100%, that's not good for any of us on the other side of the football.

There is no doubt players, and some good ones will be out. We seem to have the injury bug this year. This would still be a great win for the BH program. After the last two seasons beating Dayton no matter the status is huge for our kids. The winner is all but assured a playoff spot. The Eagle coaches will have the healthy players ready.

It's sad that this thread is only 6 pages! If BH and Dayton would have won last week we would be on page 25 by now! Don't be afraid to talk smack people!!

I'll begin ;D Dayton, Your mamma dresses you funny, your coach can't coach and BH is bring a beatdown from Belvieu to the pony RANCH!!!!!!

uh ... um or it could be a close game ;D

Either way were coming :o

I don't think it matters who the QB is for Dayton , the Broncos will win by 14 or more. The Broncos at home after a bad loss to Crosby spells buttkickin for the Hill. Yall come to Dayton and watch the feathers fly. Good luck to both teams and pray for no more injuries.

Oh yea, well BH is fresh off a 3 point squeeker victory and a woodshed beating, so the Eagles should be even more pissed (I know i am ;D )! I'm not sure what that spells ;D But i think it will look like this!

horse-inspection.jpg&h=94&w=144&usg=__PyD53bGMRukbrUYx8-o4yjz_qXs=

I don't think it matters who the QB is for Dayton , the Broncos will win by 14 or more. The Broncos at home after a bad loss to Crosby spells buttkickin for the Hill. Yall come to Dayton and watch the feathers fly. Good luck to both teams and pray for no more injuries.

Oh yea, well BH is fresh off a 3 point squeeker victory and a woodshed beating, so the Eagles should be even more pissed (I know i am ;D )! I'm not sure what that spells ;D But i think it will look like this!

horse-inspection.jpg&h=94&w=144&usg=__PyD53bGMRukbrUYx8-o4yjz_qXs=

TOO FUNNY !!!! Hahahahahaha

What would happen to BH if someone threw a match down into the storage caverns??  And and BH has too many chemical plants and the bait shop doesn't keep very good hours :P.

Alright....Ranger has decided to quit being funny and talk serious sports now....that's it!!  BH has made Ranger no longer funny and you suck for that!!

What would happen to BH if someone threw a match down into the storage caverns??  And and BH has too many chemical plants and the bait shop doesn't keep very good hours :P.

Alright....Ranger has decided to quit being funny and talk serious sports now....that's it!!  BH has made Ranger no longer funny and you suck for that!!

No doubt...

The thing that bothers me the most is the number of turnovers.Defense has had to play alot inside the red zone.Saw alot in the early scrimmages and it hasn't gotten any better.Broncos can march it down the field then oops another fumble.Same senario vs.N Forest 3 drives stalled.The good side is we've been able to score enough to be 4-2.The part I miss is not having that tuff hard nose RB than can get you 5/6 yds.without many turnovers.So far it's been a not so stellar performance from the soph.that was suppossed to be the work horse this year.Still waiting for that 1 game they can hit on all cylinders.BH has had some issues as well.I predict a nip/tuck game w/penalties galore but A bronco win in a close one 28-21

gcmbigdaddy

Freshman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you people from the hill didn't learn anything about trash talking from last weeks thrashing?

Ok Ok sorry for the smack talk!

But after the Eagles get through with the shetlands, all they will be good for is those Jack-in-the-Box mini-sirloin burger commercials "drivin cows as big as schnauzers but they're cattle" yippee yi-yay mini sirloin burgers!  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder