BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

Guest Ranger83

Great football weather.........FINALLY.  For Ranger83 it's, gran tiempo de futbol   or maybe it's ;nuestro equipo de futbol chupa   ;D ;D ;

nuestro equipo de futbol chupa- Our football team sucks what? Might want to change your subject and noun agreement. Spanish can be tricky for you country boys.

39-21!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger, When Earl Campbell first came to UT and started playing it was obvious to Darrell Royal what kind of special player and person Earl was..He gave Earl a good piece of advice early in his collegiate career. He told him "Earl, When you get to the End Zone, act like you've been there before". The rest is history.....Earl always handled his trips into the end zone with class. You guys had a nice win over BH.....Enjoy it and move on with class... There will other bright days ahead for BH and Dayton after tough losses last week,,,,but win are lose they'll move on with class... Thats what separates winners and losers...Better focus on tonights game.... Last weeks over!!!

It's 1:03 p.m. and Dayton still Sux.  Okay with UT/OU weekend upon us I just had to do it.

Good luck to both teams tonight and hopefully no injuries.  Now is a bronze Nutria Rat the trophy for the shootout?

I REALLY like that idea...seriously!  Too bad the critters are just about extinct round these parts.  I'll chip in my part to the Bronze Nutria Trophy fund!

Its 3:54 and Dayton still sux  ;D

Guest Ranger83

Ranger, When Earl Campbell first came to UT and started playing it was obvious to Darrell Royal what kind of special player and person Earl was..He gave Earl a good piece of advice early in his collegiate career. He told him "Earl, When you get to the End Zone, act like you've been there before". The rest is history.....Earl always handled his trips into the end zone with class. You guys had a nice win over BH.....Enjoy it and move on with class... There will other bright days ahead for BH and Dayton after tough losses last week,,,,but win are lose they'll move on with class... Thats what separates winners and losers...Better focus on tonights game.... Last weeks over!!!

The best part is, I have NO impact on tonights game!

ok i know its kinda late but um i was told just a few minutes ago that if Dayton dosent win against the barbies opps LOL sorry barbers hill umm they will NOT be going for a run in the playoffs is this true? ???

Dayton wins 24-21..........very good game.and um I dont know who the BH player was at the end of the game but he should be given a medal for his sportsmanship.He shook hands with one of our players and patted him on the shoulder.I thought that was awesome.I didnt even think to look at his #.

Dayton wins 24-21..........very good game.and um I dont know who the BH player was at the end of the game but he should be given a medal for his sportsmanship.He shook hands with one of our players and patted him on the shoulder.I thought that was awesome.I didnt even think to look at his #.

Sounds like our QB, #11 Viverrette. Great kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder