Port Neches-Groves    (6-0)        (3-0)                  160      77

Beaumont Central        (5-1)        (3-0)                  176    126

Vidor                        (5-1)        (2-1)                  221    122

Lumberton                  (4-2)        (1-2)                  155    120

Livingston                  (3-3)        (1-2)                  201    182

Nederland                  (2-4)        (1-2)                  108    161

Beaumont Ozen          (2-4)        (1-2)                  100    168

L.C.-Mauriceville        (2-4)        (0-3)                  110    155

By the looks of it, everybody should be rooting for PNG because that would give Vidor two losses in district ;D

Port Neches-Groves     (6-0)        (3-0)                  160       77

Beaumont Central        (5-1)        (3-0)                  176     126

Vidor                         (5-1)        (2-1)                  221     122

Lumberton                  (4-2)        (1-2)                  155     120

Livingston                  (3-3)         (1-2)                  201     182

Nederland                  (2-4)         (1-2)                  108     161

Beaumont Ozen          (2-4)         (1-2)                  100     168

L.C.-Mauriceville         (2-4)         (0-3)                  110     155

By the looks of it, everybody should be rooting for PNG because that would give Vidor two losses in district ;D

Or against you and the Jags to get 1 game closer. ;)

So after further review, everyone from Vidor predicts a Vidor win.  Everyone from PN-G predicts an Indian win. Glad this thread was started.  We have gained so much information.

You forgot Beaumont Soul Man. He predicted a Vidor win! Thanks Soulja! ;D

Indians will walk ze plank!  Aaahr, mate'!  ;D ;D

You Central boys are really worried about us putting the smack down on Vidor.

I am beginning to think every time someone pays PN-G in district it is their Super Bowl.

Nederland fans are the only ones we can get to pull for us.

Imma be sailing the black pearl this week.  Go Pirates!  ;) ;)

So after further review, everyone from Vidor predicts a Vidor win.  Everyone from PN-G predicts an Indian win. Glad this thread was started.  We have gained so much information.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Seems like sometimes we think alike!

8) 8) 8) 8)

take a tally of how many people are taking PN-G this week i think they have a lot more support than vidor

8) 8) 8) 8)

take a tally of how many people are taking PN-G this week i think they have a lot more support than vidor

I am sure that will give you guys the edge! ::)

8) 8) 8) 8)

I am sure that will give you guys the edge! ::)

nah i think they are just picking the team that looks better. i mean think about it they wouldnt pick a team that they thought would lose and hurt their average

quote author=indianforever link=topic=60557.msg674485#msg674485 date=1255489050]

So after further review, everyone from Vidor predicts a Vidor win.  Everyone from PN-G predicts an Indian win. Glad this thread was started.  We have gained so much information.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Just Cause P.N.G Has more Support Dosent mean anything..If you look at the vidor/central Prediction Thread everone was For Vidor that Game..[

look at the central/vidor game and you will see neither team has a defense. remember this a defense wins championships. what it all comes down to is PN-G has a defense that can stop vidor and central and neither one has a defense that can stop the INDIANS offense.....you do the math everyone else is that is why they are picking PN-G in this one....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out

Wooo Now,,Central may have the best Defense in this District,,Every Team has a bad Game..You Talk like our Defense gives up 50+ pts a Game

It wasn't really bad defense.  It was that Vidor's offense came to play.  With all the missdirection stuff and the RB's going different directions, we didn't want to attack too hard and get beat with the big run.  Remember, I've seen PN-G play.  We've played teams like PN-G. 

what i get sick and tired of his seeing all this trash talk its so rediculus png vidor and central all have a bunch of talent i think these people should get over there selfs and just see what happens friday numbers dont say anything to me ITS FOOTBALL png is good and so is vidor im not predicting because i thing its goig to be a close game im a 100% vidorian and i know mathews very well from when i played football there and hes a great guy so all you vidor guys let png the sh*t talkers just go out and play the game GO PIRATES ;D

what i get sick and tired of his seeing all this trash talk its so rediculus png vidor and central all have a bunch of talent i think these people should get over there selfs and just see what happens friday numbers dont say anything to me ITS FOOTBALL png is good and so is vidor im not predicting because i thing its goig to be a close game im a 100% vidorian and i know mathews very well from when i played football there and hes a great guy so all you vidor guys let png the sh*t talkers just go out and play the game GO PIRATES ;D

Way to take Vidor down a notch. Run-oun sentences, mispellings, no capitalization on proper nouns and names, and a censored curse word.

I can look past the poor grammar and spelling, but have some dignity and pride if you're going to represent Vidor as a poster. Pretty please?

Heard he is okay and will definately play this Friday night.  Haven't had the flu problem we had last week.  This should be a game to remember and an all out war on the field between the two teams.  Both sides should be packed to capacity Friday night.  Good luck to both sides and may all the players finish the game with no major injuries.  May all the fans and parents travel home safely to and from the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder