Jasper 21 3a District Champs 2009

Gas, you know dead gum well WO-S would win a rematch, i'm not the only one who thinks or has said that.  ;)

Do we have the "potential" to win a rematch? Yes. Do they have the "potential" to win again? Absolutely! It's a mute point anyway because IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN so why even bring something like that up? Your just bringing more crap down on yourself. We lost, let it go! God help us if we EVER have a losing season.

well said.  right on target.   :)  btw, right now, I am just hoping Jasper can get by Diboll tonight.  Diboll did put a bigger whipping on Silsbee than Jasper did.   :o  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasilla has always been the TRUE word of WOS football. I have always respected what he has to say on any issues.

I agree, Jasper's district is tougher than 21-3A. WOS will not have as much trouble making the playoffs as Jasper will and that is not a knock on Jasper.

Gas, you and I both know that I will NEVER let Coop post such ridiculous things without calling him on it. It is my job here on this planet.

Maybe the rest of you REAL Mustang fans can straighten him out.

Coop was bearable until Jasper beat them and since then his bias has been in full bloom.  WO-S is the cream of the crop in SE Texas and has been nearly every single year since its inception.  When you are on top that long people begin to want to see you fail.  You can see that a lot of here when some people start goading WO-S fans when WO-S loses.  But when someone like COOP gets on his high horse and acts like no one else exist except the Stangs it is hard to swallow for some that have endure a few beat downs through the years.  But most of us who have been on here long enough and have met a few of each other's fan know that the rivalry b/t the two teams only makes us both better in the long run.  Hopefully both teams can make the area proud.

To all the Jasper fans and to Gasilla:

That was a big fat egg that my Tigers laid up there in Diboll.

You are right Gas, Silsbee always seems to lose a game each year that leaves everyone scratching their heads.

Jasper will roll Diboll.

Is that a promise?

How about a Kerry Cooper promise? You know, ones with strings attached. ;) ;D

The loser of tonights game between Wos and Silsbee would not make the playoffs in our district. And the winner would be the 3rd place team behind Carthage and Jasper..

I don't agree with this statement anymore than I do Coops. I think it would make for one heck of a district race with all teams having a loss or two.

Both teams have already lost to jasper, Carthage would beat at least one if not both, so yes the loser would be out and the winner would most likely finish 3rd with the winner of jasper - carthage finishing 1st.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder