Jasper 21 3a District Champs 2009

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will most likely make it, but not a shoe in. Crathage is tough, Center is tough and Rusk has shown potential. They will definitely have to take care of their business.

LOL it is as sure that Jasper makes it as it is that WOS does!!

Not even close...

LOL why is it that WOS fans simply refuse to give any credit to Jasper??  Where does the hatred come from???

They will most likely make it, but not a shoe in. Crathage is tough, Center is tough and Rusk has shown potential. They will definitely have to take care of their business.

Not even close...

LOL why is it that WOS fans simply refuse to give any credit to Jasper??  Where does the hatred come from???

PLEASE get the freaking chip OFF of your shoulder! Jaspers district is MUCH tougher than ours... That is the only reason I say that. It's really a compliment... geez! You people need to start reading and quit looking for something to belly ache about.

what credit do you want dude?  you have a good team.  we think we have a good team too.  everyone cracks me up about wos not giving enough credit.  why does it matter what we think?

yes Yall have a good team I was just wondering why gas thinks our shot at the playoffs is not as sure as yalls. And it really doesnt matter what yall think but some of you always seem to chime in on evrything for soem reason.

Not even close...

Its not a refusal of credit. What he is trying to say is that our district is weaker than yours. So the odds of WO-S making it are much better than the Dawgs. U guys deserve credit. You have a good team. U have had a good season thus far. But you have also been quite terrible the last few seasons. Put together a few good seasons, keep it goin a few rounds deep in the playoffs, get back to the old Jasper we all knew. The credits gonna come.Good luck the rest of the season Dawgs. Id rather see u guys successful than several other schools that get on here and talk like they've been good forever!!!

Not even close...

LOL why is it that WOS fans simply refuse to give any credit to Jasper??  Where does the hatred come from???

PLEASE get the freaking chip OFF of your shoulder! Jaspers district is MUCH tougher than ours... That is the only reason I say that. It's really a compliment... geez! You people need to start reading and quit looking for something to belly ache about.

LOL well thanks for the compliment but i dont see our district any tougher than yall's there is us and Carthage, huntington is no better than H-F, Diboll and Center are no better than BC

WO-S would win a re match no doubt!!! Jasper is much better than last year without a doubt, no one is saying their not. There wouldn't be dropped wide open passes, snaps over the QB's head, INT's right in the hands of a Jasper defender next go around, OR Refs Overturning calls, yes overturning calls!! That happens maybe once a year not 2 or 3 times in a game. Un heard of.

Not even close...

LOL why is it that WOS fans simply refuse to give any credit to Jasper??  Where does the hatred come from???

LOL well thanks for the compliment but i dont see our district any tougher than yall's there is us and Carthage, huntington is no better than H-F, Diboll and Center are no better than BC

Really?

Carthage 5-0 defending state champions

Jasper 3-1 with wins over both of our projected district front runners, Silsbee and WOS.

Center 3-1 with a win over 4A Nacogdoches.

Rusk 3-2

Diboll 1-3 who's only win came against one of our front runners in district, Silsbee.

The only way you can see these as equal is because you are trying to back your statements. If this were a "Who has the tougher district" thread and a WOS poster came on here and said our district was tougher you would be up in arms over it saying that we, "just can't give ya'll any credit". Looks like we can't win for losing.

WO-S would win a re match no doubt!!! Jasper is much better than last year without a doubt, no one is saying their not. There wouldn't be dropped wide open passes, snaps over the QB's head, INT's right in the hands of a Jasper defender next go around, OR Refs Overturning calls, yes overturning calls!! That happens maybe once a year not 2 or 3 times in a game. Un heard of.

This is what Southern thunder was referring too.  Coop refuses to believe that Jasper has a team capable of beating WO-S unless there is a host of unusual circumstances.  As if the McGill kid who made all of those interceptions doesn't deserve any credit for making the read and the plays.  I listen to the game and their were 2 overturned calls one that favored each team.  Maybe I missed one.  Maybe the big monster Jasper had at nose guard had something to do with those bad snaps.  Must be sad not to be able to give credit to a worthy opponent, especially one that beat you.

As far as which district will be toughest to make the playoffs out of ?? Probably Jasper's.  Diboll beat Silsbee and Silsbee is suppose to be the only threat to WO-S.  

I agree with Gas no matter which way he meant it.  WO-S has never lost a 3A district game.  The odds of them losing 3 this year and not making the playoffs are slim to none.  The odds of Diboll, Carthage and Center or Rusk beating Jasper are slim too but not as unlikely as the other scenario.

This is what Southern thunder was referring too.  Coop refuses to believe that Jasper has a team capable of beating WO-S unless there is a host of unusual circumstances.  As if the McGill kid who made all of those interceptions doesn't deserve any credit for making the read and the plays.  I listen to the game and their were 2 overturned calls one that favored each team.  Maybe I missed one.  Maybe the big monster Jasper had at nose guard had something to do with those bad snaps.  Must be sad not to be able to give credit to a worthy opponent, especially one that beat you.

I agree wth you completely, Hup. Those are Coops words and he does not represent ALL of those who pull for WOS. I have, not one time, discredited Jaspers win over us and I never will. They beat us up that night, plain and simple. Coop is Coop, all of you should know by now what to expect and just take what he says with a grain of salt or skip his posts.

As far as which district will be toughest to make the playoffs out of ?? Probably Jasper's.  Diboll beat Silsbee and Silsbee is suppose to be the only threat to WO-S.

Please refer to my last post, I don't think it's even close (as I stated earlier). I mean, your last place team beat one of our best... 

I agree with Gas no matter which way he meant it.

Hup, you and I have been posting on these sites for a long time, I think you KNOW how I mean't it.

Not even close...

Really?

Jasper 3-1 with wins over both of our projected district front runners, Silsbee and WOS.

Rusk 3-2

Diboll 1-3 who's only win came against one of our front runners in district, Silsbee.

The only way you can see these as equal is because you are trying to back your statements. If this were a "Who has the tougher district" thread and a WOS poster came on here and said our district was tougher you would be up in arms over it saying that we, "just can't give ya'll any credit". Looks like we can't win for losing.

Gas our district is tougher what i am trying to say is that i believe we can win the games we need to to make the playoffs just as sure as yall can win the ones yall need to make the playoffs.

We have to beat Carthage to be district champs. can we? that remains to be seen. But i believe we can win the rest of our district games.

Yall have to beat Silsbee to be district Champs can you? I think so especially with the conditions tonight because Silsbee has no running game. and i have no doubt that WOS will win the rest of their district games.

I agree wth you completely, Hup. Those are Coops words and he does not represent ALL of those who pull for WOS. I have, not one time, discredited Jaspers win over us and I never will. They beat us up that night, plain and simple. Coop is Coop, all of you should know by now what to expect and just take what he says with a grain of salt or skip his posts.

Please refer to my last post, I don't think it's even close (as I stated earlier). I mean, your last place team beat one of our best... 

I agree with Gas no matter which way he meant it.

Hup, you and I have been posting on these sites for a long time, I think you KNOW how I mean't it.

I know what you meant and as I said I wouldn't have disagreed if you meant it either way.  Each of us has a poster or two that enjoys keeping these issues stirred up.

Not even close...

Really?

Rusk 3-2

Gas our district is tougher what i am trying to say is that i believe we can win the games we need to to make the playoffs just as sure as yall can win the ones yall need to make the playoffs.

We have to beat Carthage to be district champs. can we? that remains to be seen. But i believe we can win the rest of our district games.

Yall have to beat Silsbee to be district Champs can you? I think so especially with the conditions tonight because Silsbee has no running game. and i have no doubt that WOS will win the rest of their district games.

I believe you can and will win the other games, too. Thus my my leading statement, they will most likely make it... But do you seriously think you can just show up and win? Or will you have to take care of business? Which was the last part of my statement. In fact, please read my original statement again now and tell me if you do not agree...

"They will most likely make it, but not a shoe in. Crathage is tough, Center is tough and Rusk has shown potential. They will definitely have to take care of their business."

By the way, I do not think we are a "shoe in" either...

Gas, you know dead gum well WO-S would win a rematch, i'm not the only one who thinks or has said that.  ;)

Do we have the "potential" to win a rematch? Yes. Do they have the "potential" to win again? Absolutely! It's a mute point anyway because IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN so why even bring something like that up? Your just bringing more crap down on yourself. We lost, let it go! God help us if we EVER have a losing season.

Gasilla has always been the TRUE word of WOS football. I have always respected what he has to say on any issues.

I agree, Jasper's district is tougher than 21-3A. WOS will not have as much trouble making the playoffs as Jasper will and that is not a knock on Jasper.

Gas, you and I both know that I will NEVER let Coop post such ridiculous things without calling him on it. It is my job here on this planet.

Maybe the rest of you REAL Mustang fans can straighten him out.

I dont think wos would win in a rematch..

Jasper's district is much tougher..

The loser of tonights game between Wos and Silsbee would not make the playoffs in our district. And the winner would be the 3rd place team behind Carthage and Jasper..

I am hoping Silsbee just laid an egg against Diboll because if Diboll is that good we are in trouble tonight.

The loser of tonights game between Wos and Silsbee would not make the playoffs in our district. And the winner would be the 3rd place team behind Carthage and Jasper..

I don't agree with this statement anymore than I do Coops. I think it would make for one heck of a district race with all teams having a loss or two.

AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE POSTING ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!

Kerry, you get more ridiculous every day.

I dont think wos would win in a rematch..

Jasper's district is much tougher..

I am hoping Silsbee just laid an egg against Diboll because if Diboll is that good we are in trouble tonight.

I think you are right with the "egg" thing. No offense to Silsbee folks, but it seems like every year there is one game that they lose that has me scratching my head wondering "how on earth did they lose that one"... :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder