Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=" you sound like an absolute moron!!!

How about getting out of Junior high school and then talk trash..I think I hear your parents calling you for dinner!!

OK PAL!! i'm the moron??? You personally think Vidor has a shot?? this is downright funny! hear my parents calling me for dinner? I hear a bunch of Vidorians boohooin' after a 50-7 stompin' but its ok when its all said and done you'll be on here runnin your mouth how you got cheated someway somehow. And i see on this message board how you always cry when someone has something to say to YOU! :.

When was the last time vidor beat nederland?

Vidor won in preseason in 2001 by a score of 10-8. Their last win over Nederland before that was in 1985 by a score of 15-14 BUT they did not play from 1988 through 1995

The overall record between the schools is Nederland by 48-7-1. Vidor started playing Nederland in 1940 and did not get a win until 1975. They did manage a 0-0 tie in 1960.

I know that pigskin diva...

Like I said before I have been a Pirate fan all my life.Yes it is not a secret we do lose ALOT!!

But that dont stop me for rooting for my team Friday night.I know Ned will probably win..But I am still going to the game and stilll going to get excited about another Friday night..It is harder to be a fan of a team that loses all the time, instead of a team winning all the time.

Am I gonna get on here and talk a little trash?? Yes I am..That is what makes it fun....What if I was to say yall will probably win and it will be a massacre?? That would be boring..

But I guarantee you right before kickoff you go tell those kids in that locker room they dont have a chance, and you see what kind of reaction you get.

Ya'll ready big Ned? It's on tonight. You will find out why people hate playing in Vidor.

In the last 10 games against Nederland, Vidor is 1-9 (including a playoff loss) and has been outscored 311-95. Six of Nederland's wins have been by more than 20 points and Vidor's lone win is a 2 pointer. I am not real sure why the big dread of playing Vidor.

I am not saying that the previous games have anything to do with tonight's outcome and I am sure that Vidor will come ready to play. I just don't see the big hatred of playing Vidor.

In the last 10 games against Nederland' date=' Vidor is 1-9 (including a playoff loss) and has been outscored 311-95. Six of Nederland's wins have been by more than 20 points and Vidor's lone win is a 2 pointer. I am not real sure why the big dread of playing Vidor.

I am not saying that the previous games have anything to do with tonight's outcome and I am sure that Vidor will come ready to play. I just don't see the big hatred of playing Vidor.[/quote']

Its not man It is a bunch of kids and fans that are getting excited about playing NED.alot of these kids in school, or playing tonight dont remember 10 years ago.And they probably dont care.Like I said go into the locker room right before the game and try to tell those kids they dont stand a chance and see what happens..This is there time in high school and thats why they are excited about a Friday night

Its not man It is a bunch of kids

Huh? Where did the man and kids come in at?

and fans that are getting excited about playing NED.alot of these kids in school' date=' or playing tonight dont remember 10 years ago.And they probably dont care.[/quote']

Who said the previous games did? I said the previous games don't have anything to do with tonight. I think you are trying to read something into the post that is not there.

I never said Vidor didn't stand a chance and in fact I said that Vidor would come ready to play. I was only responding to Pirate V Ball's statement that Nederland will find out why people hate to play Vidor, like there is some fear factor. My response to PVB was (and still is) that when you have lost 9 out of 10, most by lopsided scores, where is the hatred of playing Vidor?

Maybe you need to slow down just a tad and read the posts before you respond. There was no disrepect for Vidor anywhere in it, I never said Vidor didn't have a chance (as others have said) and I have never disrespected any team or players. Go back and check any of my posts.

I will however respond when a post comes out with a silly bravado statement like "You will find out why people hate playing in Vidor" routine. If you ever see me come out with a statement like "You will find out why people hate playing in Nederland", please feel free to respond in kind.

Tvc I didnt think that you disrespected us in any way..

I believe you took it wrong..I might have come off that way but didnt mean to..

I was just saying that these kids are ready for tonight..and it didnt matter what happened in the past..Thats all..

and by all means if someone from Vidor is making those kind of statements then they need to be called on it..

I wouldnt make any guarantees..But if someone does then of course handle up on them..I didnt mean you were disrespecting us at all..

Hey piratefan what's up with the L-Town Stunner quote on all your post ? Just wondering.

Well it goes back a few hundred posts ago..He would smash Vidor and I would call him on it..Then he tried to private message me and make up ..

The he started to get personal and started bashing the kids and called them backwoods and other names..So I wanted other people to see what kind of person he really was..

You can bash me or my shcool but dont ever come on here and bash a kid..Because that is what they are is KIDS..

Not all people from Lumberton is like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder