Week 7 Jr. predictions

td

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you folks can't read sarcasm... but I will tell you straight up, the people on this YOUTH board who post regularly are an EMBARRASSMENT.. and I know it's not spelled correctly.

don't be so hard on yourself Billy..

I should probly be more specific, you are a class act Piratefan, some of these posts about hangin 57, coach your kids, play defense if you want to keep from gettin embarrassed... THEY ARE EMBARRASSING.

Billy you are the biggest embarrassment on this board. You are the one that tried to be a poser and got busted for it. Grow up.

You right, some of these teams just need to man up, learn to play defense so they don't get blown out the joint.

Talking to a coach not kids. Not that I need to explain myself to someone that sits on the sidelines and takes shots at people.

Obviously you folks can't read sarcasm... but I will tell you straight up, the people on this YOUTH board who post regularly are an EMBARRASSMENT.. and I know it's not spelled correctly.

I post on this board very regularly and I resent that statement.  You have brought me into this conversation by what you said and in my opinion, you need to be embarrassed by saying something so *&^% stupid!

Truly did not mean to cause such controversy....I don't post much at all.....just trying to have fun with a possible upset....I think Nederland White might be able to beat Lumberton........ if they play a good game.....they have a good team......total speculation on my part......never meant anything ugly nor would I call someone out....Jathen Garrett......727-3091 home or 962-1964 work ....email [email protected] addresss 2821 10th Street Port Neches, Texas...........please contact me if you like.......

Truly did not mean to cause such controversy....I don't post much at all.....just trying to have fun with a possible upset....I think Nederland White might be able to beat Lumberton........ if they play a good game.....they have a good team......total speculation on my part......never meant anything ugly nor would I call someone out....Jathen Garrett......727-3091 home or 962-1964 work ....email [email protected] addresss 2821 10th Street Port Neches, Texas...........please contact me if you like.......

dang,

can i have your checking acct #  ;D

Goodluck to yall too this weekend RB. Its a shame that yall want get a chance to play us again this year. Keep your head up. There's always next year.

Oh and by the way RB! WOS98 says high!!!! We are at buffalo wild wings right now.

That's good WOS98 giving you pointers..Your are gonna need them, i will be in the playoffs and cant wait to meet again... Just be ready :-*.........

Goodluck to yall too this weekend RB. Its a shame that yall want get a chance to play us again this year. Keep your head up. There's always next year.

I don't think you really want to meet RB and the boys in the playoffs. The defense these kids have been playing lately is probably more than your 'Gimmick' offense can handle. I've played them since you have, and I think if they meet you in the playoffs.....you're done. Good luck though! Hey, by the way, what do think the 7th and 8th grade coaches are gonna think about you guys when these kids don't know how to run out of a 'real' offense. Isn't this supposed to be 'instructional' age football? Again....Good Luck.

I don't think you really want to meet RB and the boys in the playoffs. The defense these kids have been playing lately is probably more than your 'Gimmick' offense can handle. I've played them since you have, and I think if they meet you in the playoffs.....you're done. Good luck though! Hey, by the way, what do think the 7th and 8th grade coaches are gonna think about you guys when these kids don't know how to run out of a 'real' offense. Isn't this supposed to be 'instructional' age football? Again....Good Luck.

WOWSERS!!!!!! The 2009 junior playoffs are gonna be intense.

fbpop and rb what you dudes thinking? rb u with bc and fb u a bulldog and whats worse is u gotta play the lumberton team u callin out in 2 days on they own field ??? i never been a math man but it just takes a minut on the stat page to see that coach got both yall by the nose hair and takes yall anywhere he wants :-\ your playoff hopes in they hands and yall gonna punk em a day before the game ???  ??? if i was them id give you all the instructional football you can stand come saturday  ::) both yall get what you get ;) so again....good luck

Oh and by the way RB! WOS98 says high!!!! We are at buffalo wild wings right now.

That's good WOS98 giving you pointers..Your are gonna need them, i will be in the playoffs and cant wait to meet again... Just be ready :-*.........

These boys want a large order of LUMBERTON JUNIOR WHITE. What ya got for them Raider44?

fbpop and rb what you dudes thinking? rb u with bc and fb u a bulldog and whats worse is u gotta play the lumberton team u callin out in 2 days on they own field ??? i never been a math man but it just takes a minut on the stat page to see that coach got both yall by the nose hair and takes yall anywhere he wants :-\ your playoff hopes in they hands and yall gonna punk em a day before the game ???  ??? if i was them id give you all the instructional football you can stand come saturday  ::) both yall get what you get ;) so again....good luck

I didn't call anybody out. I just said ,if you'll read the statement slowly enough so you can understand, that the BC defense has come around well, and I think they can dominate over LWs 'nonconventional / trick' offense. I know 1 thing for sure...If they do meet in the playoffs it'll be a lot different outcome than thier first meeting....win or lose. And that style of offense can in no way be called instructional...it's a trick, like the 'swinging gate'. I thought....as coaches.....we were supposed to teach these kids how to play football to prepare them for school ball. I assure you, you're not gonna drive down to any stadium on Friday night and see that style of offense take the field. Whatever it takes to get the 'W' huh?Anyway....Good luck to both these teams. No harm meant in making my personal predictions is there? There should be some great games in the playoffs, good luck to all!

IT is instructional ,,, don't hate on an offensive set that worked well for that team !!! If they have executed it well ,, it will work !!!  The instruction comes in teaching that defense to pick up on it and stop it !!! Any one can talk strategy and which OF / DF  is best or works best ,, but come game day , it's all about the execution and heart on the feild!!! 

I didn't call anybody out. I just said ,if you'll read the statement slowly enough so you can understand, that the BC defense has come around well, and I think they can dominate over LWs 'nonconventional / trick' offense. I know 1 thing for sure...If they do meet in the playoffs it'll be a lot different outcome than thier first meeting....win or lose. And that style of offense can in no way be called instructional...it's a trick, like the 'swinging gate'. I thought....as coaches.....we were supposed to teach these kids how to play football to prepare them for school ball. I assure you, you're not gonna drive down to any stadium on Friday night and see that style of offense take the field. Whatever it takes to get the 'W' huh?Anyway....Good luck to both these teams. No harm meant in making my personal predictions is there? There should be some great games in the playoffs, good luck to all!

"ABRACADABRA" Hey it works!!!  :o :o :o Watch out David CopperField. :P

Trick or Treat. "You pick" :-*

I take it you were unsuccessful against us also. You must be a Defensive Coordinator. I bet you also lost to WOS because they cheated when you played them. Stop making excuses and coach your kids.

I take it you were unsuccessful against us also. You must be a Defensive Coordinator. I bet you also lost to WOS because they cheated when you played them. Stop making excuses and coach your kids.

Again....you and your 'can't read a simple paragraph' friend are on the attack. I'm SIMPLY stating that I think BC juniors can beat you and your 'gimmick' offense. Your team is doing well running it, maybe it'll carry you thru to a championship. Who knows? You haven't played WOSwhite yet either. We'll see how well you do against that 'D'.I don't make excuses...if we lose it's our fault...'gimmick / trick' offense or not. I'm not one of those who claim everybody else is cheating because we lose, but don't think I haven't heard those words come from the Big L sidelines during a beatdown. This is about the kids...not the parents. Good luck in the playoffs!

Tell me my friend how they plan on scoring. As I looked at the film, I believe they had only one first down. They really ran all over that gimmick squat defense didn't they?

Again....you and your 'can't read a simple paragraph' friend are on the attack. I'm SIMPLY stating that I think BC juniors can beat you and your 'gimmick' offense. Your team is doing well running it, maybe it'll carry you thru to a championship. Who knows? You haven't played WOSwhite yet either. We'll see how well you do against that 'D'.I don't make excuses...if we lose it's our fault...'gimmick / trick' offense or not. I'm not one of those who claim everybody else is cheating because we lose, but don't think I haven't heard those words come from the Big L sidelines during a beatdown. This is about the kids...not the parents. Good luck in the playoffs!

Tell me my friend how they plan on scoring. As I looked at the film, I believe they had only one first down. They really ran all over that gimmick squat defense didn't they?

raider, is that your response in bold?

I'm not stirring, just trying to keep up with the conversation.

'Film'? What are you talking about? Your game or somebody elses? Look....I just expressed a simple opinion. Pull the knot out of your drawers. Jeez, you Lumberton guys take youth league football way too serious. Hey everybody else? Are we not supposed to respond on this forum? Is it not allowed by the Lumberton association or something? This forum is about junior projections so I responded. What's up this guys tooter?I didn't know I couldn't have an opinion and yours was the only one that counted.

'Film'? What are you talking about? Your game or somebody elses? Look....I just expressed a simple opinion. Pull the knot out of your drawers. Jeez, you Lumberton guys take youth league football way too serious. Hey everybody else? Are we not supposed to respond on this forum? Is it not allowed by the Lumberton association or something? This forum is about junior projections so I responded. What's up this guys tooter?I didn't know I couldn't have an opinion and yours was the only one that counted.

Hey, by the way, what do think the 7th and 8th grade coaches are gonna think about you guys when these kids don't know how to run out of a 'real' offense. Isn't this supposed to be 'instructional' age football? Again....Good Luck.

When you tell another coach/team that they don't run a "real offense" that's more than just a prediction (even though you wrote projection), that's telling them they don't run a correct offense.  This "unreal" offense has scored 241 points averaging 40.2 points per game.....second only to WOS-White averaging 42.6. I would call this a real offense.......they also run a real defense when you look at how few points any team has scored.

Exactly what i was thinking , HIPPY !!!!  I read that original post ,, I thought that was kinda offensive , or alot of smack talk too!!!

FB,, forget about the coaches ,,, what are you saying bout the kids who have executed that offense so well ,,, those kids believe in the offense they are running and work thier butts off to executed it !!!

It's not just LUM , who posts here and it's not just lumberton who think you went out of line in that statement !!!!

They run that offense pretty darn good and they defend what you labeled as  a '''' REAL"""  pretty darn good too!!!

They have to learn to defend what ever each teams throws thier way ,,  just as teams have to learn to defend thier offense !!

You can have you opinion anytime ,, maybe you just  need to find another way to put it across ,!!!!! I think any coach from any city is gona get offended with a statement like yours!!!

Im talking about BC/LUM WHITE since thats what you keep referring too. You say its gonna be different because their defense has improved and gonna shutdown our gimmick offense. What I am asking you is how is their offense going to score being that they had only one first down when we played. Did they hire some real coaches?

If you think Lumberton guys take youth football too seriously,your the one that keeps mouthing about something you have no clue about!!!! You have something else to say to me, I AM THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (MAGICIAN) FOR LUMBERTON JUNIOR WHITE. You can look at the STJFL SCHEDULE  and find out where I will be for the next 5 weeks!!

And there it is...exactly what I expected from a Lumberton coach. You now want to resort to a face to face over someone having an opinion.Number one, didn't you embarass yourselves enough last year with that type of juvenile behavior...really (and in front of your own children)? It seems to me you guys are just looking for a fight instead of looking forward to enjoying watching your children play ball. Two, Ltrain, I didn't say anything detrimental about the kids on that team. I applaude thier effort for what they've done. It takes heart and effort to make any offense or defense work and apparently they give lots of both on the field. I tell you what...how about you guys back up, calm down, take a pill...whatever. If its all right I'll END this apparently WAAAAYYYY too sensitive subject by giving you my predictions for two of this weeks top games.

Lumberton White over Nederland white (does that make you boys feel better?)

Bridge City over WOS Blue (gonna be a tough one for both)

One of these four teams will face WOS white in the Junior division Superbowl!

How's that? Anybody else wanna blow up over my opinions or lose touch with reality.Jeez...Good Luck to all!

Im talking about BC/LUM WHITE since thats what you keep referring too. You say its gonna be different because their defense has improved and gonna shutdown our gimmick offense. What I am asking you is how is their offense going to score being that they had only one first down when we played. Did they hire some real coaches?

If you think Lumberton guys take youth football too seriously,your the one that keeps mouthing about something you have no clue about!!!! You have something else to say to me, I AM THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (MAGICIAN) FOR LUMBERTON JUNIOR WHITE. You can look at the STJFL SCHEDULE  and find out where I will be for the next 5 weeks!!

And there it is...exactly what I expected from a Lumberton coach. You now want to resort to a face to face over someone having an opinion.Number one, didn't you embarass yourselves enough last year with that type of juvenile behavior...really (and in front of your own children)? It seems to me you guys are just looking for a fight instead of looking forward to enjoying watching your children play ball. Two, Ltrain, I didn't say anything detrimental about the kids on that team. I applaude thier effort for what they've done. It takes heart and effort to make any offense or defense work and apparently they give lots of both on the field. I tell you what...how about you guys back up, calm down, take a pill...whatever. If its all right I'll END this apparently WAAAAYYYY too sensitive subject by giving you my predictions for two of this weeks top games.

Lumberton White over Nederland white (does that make you boys feel better?)

Bridge City over WOS Blue (gonna be a tough one for both)

One of these four teams will face WOS white in the Junior division Superbowl!

How's that? Anybody else wanna blow up over my opinions or lose touch with reality.Jeez...Good Luck to all!

I never asked for a face to face with you.  Nice try, I like the way you tried to turn that around on me.  I was merely suggesting that I will be in the Superbowl in the next five weeks.  Nonetheless, I have a question?  Why is it that you can come to this site and insult our boys by making the statements you did about the offense we run, and that is suppose to be okay?  You talk about juvenile behavior...then why is it that Bridge City (which I have sources that tell me this is where you are from) gloat about how you all came after our kicker (which by the way was removed from this site), and this is again suppose to be okay?  But when I respond with good come-backs, all of a sudden you say, "thats what you expected from a Lumberton Coach"?  I defend my boys, and we take pride in the effort they play...no matter what the obstacles. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine