Week 7 Jr. predictions

td

Tell me my friend how they plan on scoring. As I looked at the film, I believe they had only one first down. They really ran all over that gimmick squat defense didn't they?

'Film'? What are you talking about? Your game or somebody elses? Look....I just expressed a simple opinion. Pull the knot out of your drawers. Jeez, you Lumberton guys take youth league football way too serious. Hey everybody else? Are we not supposed to respond on this forum? Is it not allowed by the Lumberton association or something? This forum is about junior projections so I responded. What's up this guys tooter?I didn't know I couldn't have an opinion and yours was the only one that counted.

Im talking about BC/LUM WHITE since thats what you keep referring too. You say its gonna be different because their defense has improved and gonna shutdown our gimmick offense. What I am asking you is how is their offense going to score being that they had only one first down when we played. Did they hire some real coaches?

If you think Lumberton guys take youth football too seriously,your the one that keeps mouthing about something you have no clue about!!!! You have something else to say to me, I AM THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (MAGICIAN) FOR LUMBERTON JUNIOR WHITE. You can look at the STJFL SCHEDULE  and find out where I will be for the next 5 weeks!!

And there it is...exactly what I expected from a Lumberton coach. You now want to resort to a face to face over someone having an opinion.Number one, didn't you embarass yourselves enough last year with that type of juvenile behavior...really (and in front of your own children)? It seems to me you guys are just looking for a fight instead of looking forward to enjoying watching your children play ball. Two, Ltrain, I didn't say anything detrimental about the kids on that team. I applaude thier effort for what they've done. It takes heart and effort to make any offense or defense work and apparently they give lots of both on the field. I tell you what...how about you guys back up, calm down, take a pill...whatever. If its all right I'll END this apparently WAAAAYYYY too sensitive subject by giving you my predictions for two of this weeks top games.

Lumberton White over Nederland white (does that make you boys feel better?)

Bridge City over WOS Blue (gonna be a tough one for both)

One of these four teams will face WOS white in the Junior division Superbowl!

How's that? Anybody else wanna blow up over my opinions or lose touch with reality.Jeez...Good Luck to all!

That's an awful big brush stroke......I'm a Lumberton Coach. You have made 5 post.....why don't you stop there

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting close to playoff time. Every single game can make a difference in who makes the playoffs. What are yalls thoughts?

Lumberton white v. Nederland white

Lumberton red v. Nederland black  

Beaumont blue v. PNG purple  

Vidor white v. WOS white  (homer pick)

BC v. WOS blue  (this could be a good game but I think WOS pulls it out)

LCM v. PNG grey

OF v. Nederland gold

Kountze v. Vidor black  (not sure my pick will help but it's all I can do to help coach)

PNG white  (good win coach, actually I know yall would rather play than get a bye)

I Know Vidor White is loving this weather praying it slow us (WOS WHITE) down. Wos White still comes out on top with THE GREAT DEFENSE.( THE BABY CHAIN GANG) ;D

Tell me my friend how they plan on scoring. As I looked at the film, I believe they had only one first down. They really ran all over that gimmick squat defense didn't they?

'Film'? What are you talking about? Your game or somebody elses? Look....I just expressed a simple opinion. Pull the knot out of your drawers. Jeez, you Lumberton guys take youth league football way too serious. Hey everybody else? Are we not supposed to respond on this forum? Is it not allowed by the Lumberton association or something? This forum is about junior projections so I responded. What's up this guys tooter?I didn't know I couldn't have an opinion and yours was the only one that counted.

Im talking about BC/LUM WHITE since that's what you keep referring too. You say its gonna be different because their defense has improved and gonna shutdown our gimmick offense. What I am asking you is how is their offense going to score being that they had only one first down when we played. Did they hire some real coaches?

If you think Lumberton guys take youth football too seriously,your the one that keeps mouthing about something you have no clue about!!!! You have something else to say to me, I AM THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (MAGICIAN) FOR LUMBERTON JUNIOR WHITE. You can look at the STJFL SCHEDULE  and find out where I will be for the next 5 weeks!!

And there it is...exactly what I expected from a Lumberton coach. You now want to resort to a face to face over someone having an opinion.Number one, didn't you embarass yourselves enough last year with that type of juvenile behavior...really (and in front of your own children)? It seems to me you guys are just looking for a fight instead of looking forward to enjoying watching your children play ball. Two, Ltrain, I didn't say anything detrimental about the kids on that team. I applaude thier effort for what they've done. It takes heart and effort to make any offense or defense work and apparently they give lots of both on the field. I tell you what...how about you guys back up, calm down, take a pill...whatever. If its all right I'll END this apparently WAAAAYYYY too sensitive subject by giving you my predictions for two of this weeks top games.

Lumberton White over Nederland white (does that make you boys feel better?)

Bridge City over WOS Blue (gonna be a tough one for both)

One of these four teams will face WOS white in the Junior division Superbowl!

How's that? Anybody else wanna blow up over my opinions or lose touch with reality.Jeez...Good Luck to all!

t know what to tell you but just don't pla

I never asked for a face to face with you.  Nice try, I like the way you tried to turn that around on me.  I was merely suggesting that I will be in the Superbowl in the next five weeks.  Nonetheless, I have a question?  Why is it that you can come to this site and insult our boys by making the statements you did about the offense we run, and that is suppose to be okay?  You talk about juvenile behavior...then why is it that Bridge City (which I have sources that tell me this is where you are from) gloat about how you all came after our kicker (which by the way was removed from this site), and this is again suppose to be okay?  But when I respond with good come-backs, all of a sudden you say, "that's what you expected from a Lumberton Coach"?  I defend my boys, and we take pride in the effort they play...no matter what the obstacles. 

Look raider44 Iam the coach of BC JR and please don't put fbpop anywhere in BC name if he is and i find out it will be delt with promise..Look please don't take cheap shot at BC i read your first remarks and responded to it i never asked for someone else to jump on the BC bandwagon. Yes i removed the kicker part (on my post) my choice but it was a incorrect statement on my part if you read it now it is how it should be.. On another note i never just went for the kicker so please don't post that it takes 11 kids on both sides of the ball and if iam correct watch your film you have and you will see that one kid was hitting the kicker if that is singleing him out i don't know what to tell you.. Look all i want  to say is it is no one that i know posting these fbpop post so keep my name and the BC name out of your post. If i have a problem i will bring it to you not to everyone else just ask WOS98 no hard feelings lets just move on.. Good luck to lumberton and Neederland white up most respect for both teams goodluck now i have to dream about some WOS Blue...

Lumberton white v. Nederland white   LW is super bowl bound

Lumberton red v. Nederland black   don't have a clue about LR

Beaumont blue v. PNG purple   Mid County wins

Vidor white v. WOS white   WOS W is also super bowl bound

BC v. WOS blue  BC is very good and don't have a clue about WOS B

LCM v. PNG grey Gotta go with the size.

OF v. Nederland gold (homer pick)

Kountze v. Vidor black   Good luck to both of you, playoff possibilities?

PNG white  

We are getting close to playoff time. Every single game can make a difference in who makes the playoffs. What are yalls thoughts?

Lumberton white v. Nederland white

Lumberton red v. Nederland black  

Beaumont blue v. PNG purple  

Vidor white v. WOS white  (homer pick)

BC v. WOS blue  (this could be a good game but I think WOS pulls it out)

LCM v. PNG grey

OF v. Nederland gold

Kountze v. Vidor black  (not sure my pick will help but it's all I can do to help coach)

PNG white  (good win coach, actually I know yall would rather play than get a bye)

I Know Vidor White is loving this weather praying it slow us (WOS WHITE) down. Wos White still comes out on top with THE GREAT DEFENSE.( THE BABY CHAIN GANG) ;D

Daddy23 THE STAMPADE IS ON THE WAY TO SEE YOU ALL. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa