Week 7 Jr. predictions

td

We are getting close to playoff time. Every single game can make a difference in who makes the playoffs. What are yalls thoughts?

Lumberton white v. Nederland white

Lumberton red v. Nederland black 

Beaumont blue v. PNG purple 

Vidor white v. WOS white  (homer pick)

BC v. WOS blue  (this could be a good game but I think WOS pulls it out)

LCM v. PNG grey

OF v. Nederland gold

Kountze v. Vidor black  (not sure my pick will help but it's all I can do to help coach)

PNG white  (good win coach, actually I know yall would rather play than get a bye)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting close to playoff time. Every single game can make a difference in who makes the playoffs. What are yalls thoughts?

Lumberton white v. Nederland white

Lumberton red v. Nederland black  

Beaumont blue v. PNG purple  

Vidor white v. WOS white  (homer pick)

BC v. WOS blue  (this could be a good game but I think WOS pulls it out)

LCM v. PNG grey

OF v. Nederland gold

Kountze v. Vidor black  (not sure my pick will help but it's all I can do to help coach)

PNG white  (good win coach, actually I know yall would rather play than get a bye)

BC wins over WOS Blue (should be a very good game but BC will pull through)

Ned Gold wins over OF

The two Games of the Week have to be:

Nederland White  v  Lumberton White

WOS Blue      v        Bridge City

Lumberton White is looking to finish a Perfect Season and take the #1 spot from Division 1.  Nederland White is looking to rebound from thier first loss of the season last week.  And Ned only needs one more win to clinch a Playoff Birth.

WOS Blue and Bridge City both are strong teams with great records.  This game could (no disrepect Ned-White) be the deciding factor for the #2 spot in the Division with the loser still alive for a Wild Card.

Interestingly, all four of the above teams could make the playoffs in some of the scenarios.  That would be four teams from the same division.

And in other news, Divison 3 is crazy.  Nederland Gold is undefeated in District play, but still have to play LC and OF (the two teams with only one loss in District play).  Kountze and Vidor Black are also alive in the Division Hunt.  It is very likely that only 2 of these four teams will make the playoffs (wild card very unlikely to come from Division 3). 

Good Luck to All of the Teams.

texas0770 I don't know where you got that but I didn't make the statement you are quoting. I already have my picks in the first post on this thread. I would appreciate it if when you make a statement that you claim your statements. You see my name is Tony Dallas and I don't hide behind a screen name. I put my name (initials) on everything I say. I recommend you do the same.

Shocker of week 7.....Nederland White over Lumberton ........great defense and big running back with speed.......30 to 12 Nederland White wins!!!!

That doesn't look like a TD quote to me, but maybe it is ;)

You are right it wasn't a td quote. Not sure how they did it but it wasn't me.

Hey J. G. if you have something to say then be man enough to put your own initials to it. If you are upset about having 57 put on you then too bad, get over it and play defense. But by all means be man enough to make your own comments, I am.

That's it. Let's get the noise started! This board has been too quiet. WO-S white over PNG Purple in the bowl! U heard it here first!!

Your probably right... Lumberton White is falling apart!  It doesn't look like we'll even make the playoffs this year. I'd forget about Lumberton and start paying attention to WOS.  8)

Guest Brubaker

Hey J. G. if you have something to say then be man enough to put your own initials to it. If you are upset about having 57 put on you then too bad, get over it and play defense. But by all means be man enough to make your own comments, I am.

This is Billy Brubaker, you didn't hang 57 points on Ned. White, you hung it on Ned Gold.  J. G. is from Ned White, so please while we're into this accuracy thing, be accurate about who's whining.  Haven't heard anyone from Ned Gold.

This is Billy Brubaker, you didn't hang 57 points on Ned. White, you hung it on Ned Gold.  J. G. is from Ned White, so please while we're into this accuracy thing, be accurate about who's whining.  Haven't heard anyone from Ned Gold.

Billy Brubarker u just worry about beating Lum. White then Wos Blue. I seen you all play and matter of fact i help my Buddy RB (THE HEAD COACH OF BC) last week beat yall. Just wait your turn so we can put 60 points on Ned. White thats if u can get out the 1st round of the playoffs. And yes i'm playing the run the score up card so take it for what its worth. Now the remaining games get tough for Ned. White and only the strong will survive and i don't think Ned White is strong. They never played anybody that i think was strong untill last week. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:

He never said anything about Ned.white.. J.G.isn't from Ned white..

I think its pretty cowardly to do what he did...If J.G,wants to make a statement then make one using his name and not other peoples.

Looks like he just messed up when he made his prediction. texas0770 is the author of the post.

yal need to know facts before you run your mouths.their is no brubaker or j.g. from the ned white team.i coach the white team and we havent talked any smack.your right we havent played anyone till last week.i think we should have won the game but the play calling killed us so thats that and we move on to two tougher teams in my eyes.we for sure are the underdog saturday against lumberton but this is why you play the game.so good luck to both teams and all the rest of the teams for that matter...

yal need to know facts before you run your mouths.their is no brubaker or j.g. from the ned white team.i coach the white team and we havent talked any smack.your right we havent played anyone till last week.i think we should have won the game but the play calling killed us so thats that and we move on to two tougher teams in my eyes.we for sure are the underdog saturday against lumberton but this is why you play the game.so good luck to both teams and all the rest of the teams for that matter...

Trust me I already know the facts.read the above posts...

and its not cool to blame the coach for the loss on play calling..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder