Central vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central should be able to score alot on Lumberton. I wouldnt read to much into the Vidor @ Lumberton game because Vidor played a terrible game . Lumberton could be in trouble this year.

Ya'll always say VIDOR played a terrible game ........ L-TRAIN made Vidor play a terrible game ........ DUH!

And somehow Vidor still WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck to both teams

And Lumberton played a bad game too so that doesn't mean we're in trouble any more than it means Vidor is in trouble.

That being said, obviously we can't play like that again and hope to beat Central...unless Central has a bad game too, lol.

I know the coaches will have them as ready as they can be. It'll be up to the boys to do the job.

i predict central by 2 scores, hopefully it will be more though, nothing against the raider players, but alot of the fans are rediculous, i hope central stomps a mud hole in lumberton and leaves no room for the raider fans to cry about something, GO JAGS!!!

yeah every team has those fans

LTrain... My dear LTrain... Yes I am a believer in the Raiders.  Listen to me when I say yes you have beat Central's speed for the last two years.  Yes The Jags D is a question mark after allowing Vidor to put up 50! And yes you are the returning co-champs of this district.  Those things we all know.

Know for what YOU don't know.  Under Stowers Central did not run an offense that exploited the fact that we had great speed.  He was OK with 3 to 4 yrds a pop!!!  This offense takes full advantage of the speed!!! You will actually get to see it this year!!!  The defense got down on itself against Vidor.  It usually turns on late but there is no late turn on when you are worn out!

Oh and as for Ltowns speed... You will not be close to Central come track season in any event that involvess running.  All those kids are on the football field!

Jags will win this game by at least 10!

LTrain... My dear LTrain... Yes I am a believer in the Raiders.  Listen to me when I say yes you have beat Central's speed for the last two years.  Yes The Jags D is a question mark after allowing Vidor to put up 50! And yes you are the returning co-champs of this district.  Those things we all know.

Know for what YOU don't know.  Under Stowers Central did not run an offense that exploited the fact that we had great speed.  He was OK with 3 to 4 yrds a pop!!!  This offense takes full advantage of the speed!!! You will actually get to see it this year!!!  The defense got down on itself against Vidor.  It usually turns on late but there is no late turn on when you are worn out!

Oh and as for Ltowns speed... You will not be close to Central come track season in any event that involvess running.  All those kids are on the football field!

Off topic..... Kyler Keith can stay close....

You are right. Lumberton is slow. We can't compete with Central. We got lucky the last 2 years we played them. Hopefully we can keep it respectable and not get humiliated. ;) ;) ;)

i predict central by 2 scores, hopefully it will be more though, nothing against the raider players, but alot of the fans are rediculous, i hope central stomps a mud hole in lumberton and leaves no room for the raider fans to cry about something, GO JAGS!!!

But you don't sound ridiculous ...... the fans are GREAT in Lumberton ....... just keep on stepping to the plate ...... I feel another LOSS in the Pirates future!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is 20-4A high school football.  Anything can happen, every single year, every single game.  What's past is past and is of no real consequence to this week's game or any other future game.  Those of you with long histories of winning traditions, good for you.  Support those who finally have a program in place that works.  All of you be grateful for what you do have and remember that no one deserves to be arrogant or cocky.  

This game could go either way.  I will pull for my Raiders, as a good fan should, and leave the idiocy to others.

Lumberton couldn't stop Vidor on the ground... 

???  

I'd say 0 points at the half, and 14 in the game could be classified as stopping them pretty well.

Much better than the 56 Central gave up to them, at least.

BMTSoulja has picked against Lumberton probably 10 games straight now, and outside of Vidor, it hasn't worked out very well for him.  Look for that trend to pick back up on Friday.

LB, I'm just not sold on the L-Train yet.  The last 2 years that yall beat us, you had dominant running games with Hussey in '07 and Hanna last year.  I heard that yall are passing the ball.  I know that yall have been successful with this, but I just cant shake the thought of your non success before Crueder got there and you were passing the ball. 

Plus, Jags are doing so good right now playing as a team once again and the defense showed great improvement from the Vidor game, why not pick against them, LB?  ;D

LB, I'm just not sold on the L-Train yet.  The last 2 years that yall beat us, you had dominant running games with Hussey in '07 and Hanna last year.  I heard that yall are passing the ball.  I know that yall have been successful with this, but I just cant shake the thought of your non success before Crueder got there and you were passing the ball. 

Plus, Jags are doing so good right now playing as a team once again and the defense showed great improvement from the Vidor game, why not pick against them, LB?   ;D

Good point.. The train is lacking that power running game they have had in the past...This hurt them against my Pirates...Just look at there stats in the red zone of our game.JMO

Plus, Jags are doing so good right now playing as a team once again and the defense showed great improvement from the Vidor game, why not pick against them, LB?   ;D

Soulja, We have adapted to our talent.  We are very small up front and have no power back this year. Unless we run Beard every play. So, we are using the QBs scrambling ability and what little speed we have and then mixing in a little running once we have softened the line of svrimmage a little. We only have 10 seniors starting. I believe over the next 2 years we will begin to resume our idenity again. Until that happens we will do whatever it takes to try and move the ball.

Soulja, We have adapted to our talent.  We are very small up front and have no power back this year. Unless we run Beard every play. So, we are using the QBs scrambling ability and what little speed we have and then mixing in a little running once we have softened the line of svrimmage a little. We only have 10 seniors starting. I believe over the next 2 years we will begin to resume our idenity again. Until that happens we will do whatever it takes to try and move the ball.

Understandable.  whatever works, right?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder