Central vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central should be able to score alot on Lumberton. I wouldnt read to much into the Vidor @ Lumberton game because Vidor played a terrible game . Lumberton could be in trouble this year.

Ya'll always say VIDOR played a terrible game ........ L-TRAIN made Vidor play a terrible game ........ DUH!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

If Lumberton wins this one, then they're right back in it. I think this is a very winnable game for Lumberton. I'm not saying they will or they won't, but I like their chances.

The key to victory for the Raiders (IMO) is running the ball. I've said it earlier, but I'll reiterate. Lumberton's backs are tough, and run plenty hard to have the success of Vidor's attack vs. Central. In this game, I see Lumberton's balanced attack to be a weakness if they really balance it.

Keep to the ground, Raiders. Vidor's defense is slow, and I barely saw any of your receivers open. Most of the completions came from the secondary players leaving their zone or their man to pursue a scrambling a QB, trying to assist in a sack.

Central's better equipped with personel to chase him down, and if their secondary plays disciplined, it could get ugly if you pass too much.

Seems to me the matchup will be Ltowns Oline against Centrals D. Centrals D should be (IMO) the toughest test yet for Ltown. I see another low scoring game, Jags by 7.

I dont know. I thought Central's D would be the toughest for the Pirates also. But hey, that's football. Some teams play others better.

Central should be able to score alot on Lumberton. I wouldnt read to much into the Vidor @ Lumberton game because Vidor played a terrible game . Lumberton could be in trouble this year.

hate to tell u but vidor beat lumberton last year and we had no trouble beating every one else ya co district champs !!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll always say VIDOR played a terrible game ........ L-TRAIN made Vidor play a terrible game ........ DUH!

And somehow Vidor still WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck to both teams

And somehow Vidor still WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck to both teams

;D thanx vhs

BCJag and Soulja, I have nothin but respect for the two of you.  You seem to be very honest in your assessments each week.  Good Luck

Honest? They're the two biggest propaganda spreading machines ever known. Everything they say is biased, one-sided, thoughtless, ill-conceived, and totally absurd. I can't stand those guys! (I vote for myself for most sarcastic poster of the day)

I'm kidding of course, nothing but love for the Soulman and Jag. Always enjoy reading their posts and thoughts.

Passing is no downfall soulja, we have moved the ball well and struck through the air often this year. I played reciever for Fuller and the scheme was hopeless, it was 5 wide every play, chunk and pray. Credeur's offensive scheme is much better and much more advanced. As for the game this Friday night, we will have plenty to prove. I know the guys have moved on, I spoke to some of them right after the Vidor game and they werent upset at the loss, we know we will bounce back. Most of the agony was over the fact that we lost our HC game. I hope Central's O had gotten more complicated, bc i remt he last 2 years we have faced them, a very simple set of plays that rotated throughout the game. I dont even remember a wideout being on the field, just a very sloppy split veer, sometimes misdirection run offense. We'll see though. I have no idea what to expect, nobody expected a 3-0 halftime score this past Friday. mistakes have to be fixed

Passing is no downfall soulja, we have moved the ball well and struck through the air often this year. I played reciever for Fuller and the scheme was hopeless, it was 5 wide every play, chunk and pray. Credeur's offensive scheme is much better and much more advanced. As for the game this Friday night, we will have plenty to prove. I know the guys have moved on, I spoke to some of them right after the Vidor game and they werent upset at the loss, we know we will bounce back. Most of the agony was over the fact that we lost our HC game. I hope Central's O had gotten more complicated, bc i remt he last 2 years we have faced them, a very simple set of plays that rotated throughout the game. I dont even remember a wideout being on the field, just a very sloppy split veer, sometimes misdirection run offense. We'll see though. I have no idea what to expect, nobody expected a 3-0 halftime score this past Friday. mistakes have to be fixed

Trust me, our Offense is nothing comparible to last year's.  Even with that offense, we scored 28 points a game for the season.  If you come in thinking that it will be simple to stop us, you may get ran out the Stadium.  I'm sure Crueder have scouted us well and will have the L-Train geared to stop us.  I'm looking for a good game.  We just have to make sure that beast in the middle is blocked at all times...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder