Central vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Looks like Beard will have a busy night come Friday chasing our RB's down...  I just hope we can keep that beast blocked...

Soulja...What offense is Central running this year? Spread, Pro-I, etc.

Actually I thank this coaching administration for not dumbing down our kids.  The previous coaching regimes have always kept the offense simple like the kids could not do more.  These coaches are allowing the kids to show that they can do more than run the same play out of the same formation 40 times in a game.

Who is your fastest back or should I say best back?

Nijel, BJ and Hurd are pretty close.

I think Daw is the most powerful even though he is not that big.  He also has the prettiest dance out there on the field like Barry Sanders...  The other backs are one cut speedsters!

No doubt!!!!! We would stuff the others on occasion but Daw would put that foot in the ground and have us swipping at air were he use to be.

Who is your fastest back or should I say best back?

Nijel, BJ and Hurd are pretty close.

I think Daw is the most powerful even though he is not that big.  He also has the prettiest dance out there on the field like Barry Sanders...  The other backs are one cut speedsters!

No doubt!!!!! We would stuff the others on occasion but Daw would put that foot in the ground and have us swipping at air were he use to be.

That was cool!

Last week Lumberton beat themselves.Announcer said 100 yds.penalties in the 1st half,bad snap missed FG chip shot missed left,late FG missed wayyyyy left.Deep drive fumbled a catch in red zone.Raiders have to play better to win this one.I thought I was in the Grand Canyon with the announcer saying"And that's good nuff for anotherrrrrrrr Raider first and the crowd yelled Down".Jag's will have to put pressure on the QB as he can scramble and throw accurate against the grain as good as anybody.I like the Raiders defense but I cannot  say about the Jags as I have not seen.Miscues will determine the winner.

THIS IS CALLED FOOTBALL....PENALTIES, MISSED FIELD GOALS, ETC....WHEN YOUR OPPONENT OUT SCORE YOU, IT'S A LOSS...NOT AN EXCUSE TO FIND A REASON, WHY U LOST!!!

Hey SGT...liltex is far from a Raider Fan, he has his own favorite pulling for Dayton. This is just an unbiased opinion from an outsider. Don't take it straight to heart to hear someone else's opinion.

Well the thread is for the Central vs Lumberton, maybe we need to create a.... :-X, ok I'l say it,

[move]Why Lumberton lost to Vidor thread....[/move]

this way all the Lumberton fans still making excuses, can share thier most inner feelings and confort each other thru this terrrible tragedy.... :-* :-* :-* :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Are maybe Sarge can continue his classy gloating like the rest of the Veederville fans.

You say we are gloating but you quote 1 L-town fan, 1 brook fan ,and 1 Dayton fan. You cant seem to let it go. Get some sleep its past your bed time oldtimer. ;D

now that's hilarious and true. they're still so upset about last week. they think everyone's from vidor. all this shows is that EVERYONE is sick and tired of the whining. i guarantee your football team has moved on. those kids are more mature than l-town's "grown up" supporters.

:D :D ;D  So very true

Since the Vidorians need their hand held here, I was SPECIFICALLY quoting on Sarges' post, no others, not anyone from Lumberton, Beaumont, nor even anyone else from Veederville, it was the Sarge only, now why don't you guys start worrying about your next opponent, the game is over and done with, we know the score and we know our boys made some mistakes, get over yourselves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83