Central vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my opinion which is what we are supposed to give here right? I believe Central takes this one. They are both good teams and both deserve to win, but I think Centrals powerful offense will prevail. I know Lumberton slowed down Vidor and if they can do that to Central it will be a great game, but I think Central has made some adjustments since their scouts watched the Vidor Lumb game and will be able to move the ball very well. As always the team with the fewest turnovers should prevail so everyone strap on your chin strap a little tighter for this one and grip the ball a little tighter than normal. I guess this will be the game on TV after our game so I will get to watch it later. Good luck to everyone! Central prove me right or Lumberton prove me wrong! 8) 

Yeap!!!!! Tighten down them chin straps and keep them heads on a swival!  CUZ,  the L-TRAIN is rolling.  The Raider's are going to establish the run and then over the top all night long!  They are going to have to step up and stop the JAGS offense.  What a GAME ........Friday Night Lights at it's best!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Going to rain?  I wonder if Lumberton will try to put the ball in the air now...

Soulja...how does the babe handle rain? Does it hold a lot of water or drain fairly well?

lumberton will lose for one reason they have no established run game this year....and throwing the ball just plays right into centrals hands

No run GAME ......... RAIDERS have both ........ which you will soon see! 

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO    THE L-TRAIN IS COMING

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder