Crosby vs. GC Memorial/Crosby wins 28-10/Comments

It looks like Dayton and Crosby are starting to flex their muscles and take control of the top spots in 19-4A. Good job to both teams!

Do not look past BH.  ;)

Oh I'm not. I'm a BH guy all the way. Just giving props to D & C for their wins. But Like I said before BH ain't scared of nobody! ;D

It looks like Dayton and Crosby are starting to flex their muscles and take control of the top spots in 19-4A. Good job to both teams!

Do not look past BH.  ;)

Oh I'm not. I'm a BH guy all the way. Just giving props to D & C for their wins. But Like I said before BH ain't scared of nobody! ;D

:) :) :)

Guest Ranger83

Worse game I have seen all year.  Expected more out of these two teams. Better work it out before next week, Crosby has Dayton next and BH up for GCM soon.

I agree totally! Really disappointed in the Goose. We need some Senoirs to step it up starting now!

Mr. Purple4ever,,,,,,The reality is this.. Both BH and Dayton have played 3 district games, now their both 3-0...None of those games were exactly against the strongest district teams.. BH has played what I think most would consider 2 of the better teams in 20-4a..Lumberton and PNG the result (2) losses....Dayton has played (1) top notch non district opponent, Friendswood the result..(1) loss...While both teams have looked pretty good and BH has shown steady improvement from last year, neither team has anything to crow about just yet...So my advice is for BH to concentrate on GCM and Dayton on Crosby.. and we'll see ya in 2 weeks....by then things will be pretty well sorted out.....

Mr. Purple4ever,,,,,,The reality is this.. Both BH and Dayton have played 3 district games, now their both 3-0...None of those games were exactly against the strongest district teams.. BH has played what I think most would consider 2 of the better teams in 20-4a..Lumberton and PNG the result (2) losses....Dayton has played (1) top notch non district opponent, Friendswood the result..(1) loss...While both teams have looked pretty good and BH has shown steady improvement from last year, neither team has anything to crow about just yet...So my advice is for BH to concentrate on GCM and Dayton on Crosby.. and we'll see ya in 2 weeks....by then things will be pretty well sorted out.....

I love when BH fans overlook Crosby... Regardless Crosby played a very good team in Ennis and the Tribe in both games (from what a here) the defense ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. Since then (against "lesser" opponents) they've gotten that defense back on track, do i think they'll beat Dayton? No but thats because Dayton has an amazing defense. and we don't.

Will they beat BH yes... because your not going to shut down the Crosby Run game Merka ran all over you last year no reason a year larger he won't again....

Guest Ranger83

what happened to GCM's offense?

Having a hard time finishing drives. We showed up for our win and for some reason Crosby did not get the memo. GCM is not good enough to take anyone lightly.

Crosby will get rolled by Dayton!

Baytown Goose Creek Memorial                    Crosby

Total yards                                                  281                                        276 

First downs                                                    16                                          12

Rushes/Yds                                                  27/85                                      32/191

Average rush                                                3.15                                        5.97

Comp/Atts                                                  19/33/1                                    9/15/0

Pass yards                                                    196                                          85

Comp pct                                                      57.58                                        60

Punts                                                            4                                            4

Punting Yards                                                121                                          152

Punting Average                                            30.25                                        38

Crosby gets a TD GIVEN to them in the first (Watch the tape) and GCM fumbles at the 2. Bottom line is Crosby gets the W.

Who was #21 for GCM?  Very quick through the hole and ran hard, but he needs to learn sportsmanship and controlling his temper.  Gave a cheap shot to a DB in the back after the DB threw him down on a block.  Also wouldn't shake hands after the game.  What a jerk.

Guest Ranger83

Who was #21 for GCM?  Very quick through the hole and ran hard, but he needs to learn sportsmanship and controlling his temper.  Gave a cheap shot to a DB in the back after the DB threw him down on a block.  Also wouldn't shake hands after the game.  What a jerk.

He does have "issues". Good athlete, needs to work on the other part. That is a major part of GCM's problems.

I love when BH fans overlook Crosby... Regardless Crosby played a very good team in Ennis and the Tribe in both games (from what a here) the defense ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. Since then (against "lesser" opponents) they've gotten that defense back on track, do i think they'll beat Dayton? No but thats because Dayton has an amazing defense. and we don't.

Will they beat BH yes... because your not going to shut down the Crosby Run game Merka ran all over you last year no reason a year larger he won't again....

I'll give you two answers MR. Coog. one from earlier you said you never seen BH beat Crosby? Go look for a tape called BH Vs. Crosby 2006 and you can see that. To answer you last question you had someone on your team named X. Franks that has went somewhere  ;D that will be one of the differences. The other is that BH has opened up more dimensions this year on O. Seya in 3 weeks

Crosby has a good D, but the O didn't look that good against GCM. You beat us by a TD last year with a lot better team IMHO.

First off it wasnt a JV team it was a first year team .. They played wel but BH played a better all game . Stop crying about it . you will see the new and improved BH this year . I think Price may have some tricks up his sleeves for crosby and possibly dayton my son being an x eagle player they do take it one week at a time . no doubt about it . last year bh did not have a leader this year they have a few . BH this year has some REALLY impressive numbers and yeah they should be blowing people out by 30-40 oh wait that will be crosby in 2 weeks .. hmmmm can we say Eagles get some coug meat ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder