Liberty vs Cleveland

Guest doubles_gun

If Cleveland wins by more than 14 I'll be suprised.

You live in a dream world!  Cleveland by as many as they want.

Yes I do.

Well last year it was only 50something to 6...i believe...with our second string qb..but this year the panthers d isnt as good...but at least they have a decent qb. and i would say the oline is better this year too. i have no idea what the score will be..

I hope you dream BIG PanthaPlaya, cause thats what the numbers will be!  Go CLEVELAND Go

If Cleveland wins by more than 14 I'll be suprised.

You live in a dream world!  Cleveland by as many as they want.

Well last year it was only 50something to 6...i believe...with our second string qb..but this year the panthers d isnt as good...but at least they have a decent qb. and i would say the oline is better this year too. i have no idea what the score will be..

I hope you dream BIG PanthaPlaya, cause thats what the numbers will be!  Go CLEVELAND Go

;D Cleveland by alot 48-7 :o :o

Guest football84

Cleveland may score everytime they touch the ball.  If Liberty could not stop HF then they are not going to stop Cleveland. 

Cleveland 56  Liberty 21

Cleveland may score everytime they touch the ball.  If Liberty could not stop HF then they are not going to stop Cleveland. 

Cleveland 56  Liberty 21

No sir!!! Liberty believe it or not has improved vastly on the defense and they did hold Kirbyville to 37 and as good as I believe Cleveland is, I believe they are not the juggernaut offensively that Kville is and the Panthers will make this look better than most expect.

Well the score will depend on the officials, because if we have any of the three stooges that 8th grade had last night. Cleveland will be in for along night. Every 4th down expect a personal foul to give them another chance. We had 27 flags and 2 ball caps thrown on our boys lastnight, total joke. Our fullback was pulled to the ground twice my his facemask and once with a big horse collar and guess what NO FLAG!! and all three were with in a few feet of the stooges! I've been in football my entire life and i know that officials can't see everything, they do have 22 boys to watch, but again what a joke. It was still 28 to 20 Cleveland wins!!!

Let's roll tonight Indians

Guest football84

Cleveland 56  Liberty 21

No sir!!! Liberty believe it or not has improved vastly on the defense and they did hold Kirbyville to 37 and as good as I believe Cleveland is, I believe they are not the juggernaut offensively that Kville is and the Panthers will make this look better than most expect.

I hope you are right, rapayne.  This will make district 22-3A just that much more insteresting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin