Splendora @ Huffman

HHgraduate

Guest PrimeTime

Splendora  won in a single over time which means they will fight till the end but catch the ball huffman and it's over quick. Gotta execute. Not taking anything away from splendora but they really don't match up well with huffmans athletes. Just my opinion.

Guest PrimeTime

Don't hate. Much love for BCP. But I have to give credit where credit is due. Huffman has great athletes. Not the type you will find in cleveland or coldsprings. But they are hard working kids. Just need to pull there head out and execute. Sorry durka huffman wins. 

I am pretty sure Splendora will not hang 40 up on the board.  They are not better than Willis or Santa Fe and Neither of them got to 40.  I actually dont see this being close unless Splendora can figure out to slow down Huffman's passing game.  Huffman will make mistakes and Splendora will have to capitalize.  But after seeing the game against Liberty and Huffman's game against Hampshire, I am taking Huffman by 14+.

I am pretty sure Splendora will not hang 40 up on the board.  They are not better than Willis or Santa Fe and Neither of them got to 40.  I actually dont see this being close unless Splendora can figure out to slow down Huffman's passing game.  Huffman will make mistakes and Splendora will have to capitalize.  But after seeing the game against Liberty and Huffman's game against Hampshire, I am taking Huffman by 14+.

You're comparing Splendora to HF, REALLY??? HA HA HA . . .comparing those 2 is like comparing the varsity team to the local pop-warner. I really hope Huffman is expecting Splendora to be comparable, because if they do this might get outta hand in the Wildcat's favor.

Guest golf_guru

Hey UKCats, H-F and Splendora are very similar. They both run the veer and arent very good at it. Huffman will win this game, Splendora got very lucky last week against the panthers. Little bit of home cookin from the Refs. Look for Huffman to go off on offense this week.

Hey UKCats, H-F and Splendora are very similar. They both run the veer and arent very good at it. Huffman will win this game, Splendora got very lucky last week against the panthers. Little bit of home cookin from the Refs. Look for Huffman to go off on offense this week.

Were you even at the game? Or did you just listen to a Liberty based broadcast?

Okay they run the same offense lots of teams run the wing-t but they don't all have the same record. Plus team wise, Splendora has been to the playoffs several times in the last 5 years, even had 2 back to back undefeated district seasons. . .and HF has been to the playoffs ???? Yeah thats kinda what I thought. BIG difference between those two teams.

Okay they run the same offense lots of teams run the wing-t but they don't all have the same record. Plus team wise, Splendora has been to the playoffs several times in the last 5 years, even had 2 back to back undefeated district seasons. . .and HF has been to the playoffs ???? Yeah thats kinda what I thought. BIG difference between those two teams.

And didn't Huffman end the Splendora's unbeaten home district streak with a beat down last season? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa