Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Look guys...what you need to realize is that raidernaytion doesn't speak for Lumberton as a whole so when you say "Lumberton arrogance", please consider the fact that this is coming from this one individual almost every time. Lumberton respects its opponents and I'm sure this game will come down to the very end.

BTW...like I said the other day, you people keep sleeping on Livingston and their run game. They will have some say in the outcome of this district race. As a matter of fact, I think they have the capability to beat ANY team in this district including Central and Vidor.

Look guys...what you need to realize is that raidernaytion doesn't speak for Lumberton as a whole so when you say "Lumberton arrogance", please consider the fact that this is coming from this one individual almost every time. Lumberton respects its opponents and I'm sure this game will come down to the very end.

BTW...like I said the other day, you people keep sleeping on Livingston and their run game. They will have some say in the outcome of this district race. As a matter of fact, I think they have the capability to beat ANY team in this district including Central and Vidor.

they always take the bait on one persons opinion, and all the sudden we are all arrogant! I totally agree and second the motion!

I slept on Livingston one time and that was last year and you see how that turned out.  I respect livingston, but my point is if you couldn't stop Livingston's running game, you sure in the heck ain't stopping Vidors.  You will need to rely on miscues or turnovers and you must capitalize off of it in order to get past the Pirates...

I slept on Livingston one time and that was last year and you see how that turned out.  I respect livingston, but my point is if you couldn't stop Livingston's running game, you sure in the heck ain't stopping Vidors.  You will need to rely on miscues or turnovers and you must capitalize off of it in order to get past the Pirates...

I defiantly dont see vidor stopping lumberton either. And since vidor is coming off such a huge game ageist the jags, i believe vidor will be the team that is going be worn out in the 4th q. This is where playing the weak non-district may hurt vidor. They have not had to try and heal up from an opp. such as central, and prepare for an opp. such as lumberton yet. I think this will hurt the pirates, and lumberton takes the win.

I defiantly dont see vidor stopping lumberton either. And since vidor is coming off such a huge game ageist the jags, i believe vidor will be the team that is going be worn out in the 4th q. This is where playing the weak non-district may hurt vidor. They have not had to try and heal up from an opp. such as central, and prepare for an opp. such as lumberton yet. I think this will hurt the pirates, and lumberton takes the win.

That make a lot of sense. 

Vidor and Centrals Game was a "Slobber Knocker of a game" this week against Lumberton will be no different ......Lumberton does respect and anticipates another tough game against Vidor, like always...No matter what the Posters say...the Lumberton player will have to Play there Hearts out to get this one!!! And I have no doubt they can!!! 8)

This is prediction thread and all I did was make a prediction so what is wrong with that ? Everyone else is doing it .

I just think that since we played a running team (livingston) that I think has a stronger running game than Vidor that we will be able to hold them to 14 points and since Vidor put 56 up on Central I feel like Vidor hasnt played a team with a defense. Vidor hasnt got a defense and we should be able to score at will. Its just my prediction but I'm sticking to it.

L-Train    48

Vidor       14

DONT SHOOT ME !!

This board is great, most are picking Vidor to win over the defending district champs. 

Lumberton will have a secret weapon for this game................

We are going to borrow Livingston's game announcer and let her yell and scream at Vidor all night long!!

(If you have not played in Livingston yet, you won't understand - just wait)

Lumberton 45

Vidor 21

Can't imagine anyone from Lumberton, insulting an announcer. C'mon Raider fans let's hold the rope!!!

I totally understand, and I didn't mean to make an unfair generalization of Lumberton or its fans.  :) I was speaking of the poster's own "Lumberton arrogance." Every team has one of these posters, it seems. Sorry to catalogue the good fans into the mix by my broad reply.

This is prediction thread and all I did was make a prediction so what is wrong with that ? Everyone else is doing it .

I just think that since we played a running team (livingston) that I think has a stronger running game than Vidor that we will be able to hold them to 14 points and since Vidor put 56 up on Central I feel like Vidor hasnt played a team with a defense. Vidor hasnt got a defense and we should be able to score at will. Its just my prediction but I'm sticking to it.

L-Train    48

Vidor       14

DONT SHOOT ME !!

It's ok to make predictions, but you're getting insulting, is the issue I've taken up with your posts.

Insulting all of Vidor's non-distict opponents, insulting Central, Livingston, and Vidor.

You must be a student, cause no adult would be so loose lipped. Or loose fingered I should say.

Guest #1raider

I did some thinking.  Vidor had to chase down our speedsters all night.  We broke several long runs on their defense because they are slower.  Vidor will not see this kind of speed in the L-train, therefore, making this a lower scoring game.  L-Train will put up some points though, but it will take more plays to do it, raising the chance for more mistakes like fumbles.  Vidor fumbles too, but based on the amount of run plays that Vidor do in a game, those turnovers are nothing.  This game will favor Vidor as well since Vidor's O-line will wear L-trains' D-Line fast.  Lumberton better score on every opportunity or Vidor will pull off the win...

I gotta disagree Soulja, Keith is fast, very fast. I watched this kid all summer run track. He was hangin with good  competition until it went to Austin and San Antonio. He will beat Vidor all night. He will match the problems Vidor had with Daw. Vidor on the other hand will have that running game to counter. Their's another kid Lumberton have also that play opposite of Keith. Lumberton will score points. Just being a realist here :)

Thanks for that information.  Didn't know Lumberton had an athlete.  This could be interesting then...

my pleasure ;)

I can tell you both this, when livingstons rb would break free and everyone thought they would be gone all in a sudden kieth, and pace would run them down from behind. I for one was very surpised by this. and to be honest i believe the pace kid is faster than kieth and just a soph.

Well I hate to break it to you keith wasn't even in on that play.. but pace is very fast for being a sophmore. I talked to keith after the game and i joked with him about pace being faster, he laughed a little... and said he's fast but not as fast as me, Lance is right there with me though.

I did some thinking.  Vidor had to chase down our speedsters all night.  We broke several long runs on their defense because they are slower.  Vidor will not see this kind of speed in the L-train, therefore, making this a lower scoring game.  L-Train will put up some points though, but it will take more plays to do it, raising the chance for more mistakes like fumbles.  Vidor fumbles too, but based on the amount of run plays that Vidor do in a game, those turnovers are nothing.  This game will favor Vidor as well since Vidor's O-line will wear L-trains' D-Line fast.  Lumberton better score on every opportunity or Vidor will pull off the win...

I gotta disagree Soulja, Keith is fast, very fast. I watched this kid all summer run track. He was hangin with good  competition until it went to Austin and San Antonio. He will beat Vidor all night. He will match the problems Vidor had with Daw. Vidor on the other hand will have that running game to counter. Their's another kid Lumberton have also that play opposite of Keith. Lumberton will score points. Just being a realist here :)

Thanks for that information.  Didn't know Lumberton had an athlete.  This could be interesting then...

my pleasure ;)

I can tell you both this, when livingstons rb would break free and everyone thought they would be gone all in a sudden kieth, and pace would run them down from behind. I for one was very surpised by this. and to be honest i believe the pace kid is faster than kieth and just a soph.

Well I hate to break it to you keith wasn't even in on that play.. but pace is very fast for being a sophmore. I talked to keith after the game and i joked with him about pace being faster, he laughed a little... and said he's fast but not as fast as me, Lance is right there with me though.

Hey raider i know the play your talking about in the 2nd half it was pace on that play. But i saw kieth catch him from behind in the first half. I didn't mean both at the same time. I wasn't clear on that sorry.

vidors players will be ready for lumberton, they are very well conditioned. there were no injuries other than some strains. nothing that would keep any of them from playing. if anything they will be even more hungry for a win. you can wish all you want to about them being down but if lumberton takes them lightly they will be sorry...

vidors players will be ready for lumberton, they are very well conditioned. there were no injuries other than some strains. nothing that would keep any of them from playing. if anything they will be even more hungry for a win. you can wish all you want to about them being down but if lumberton takes them lightly they will be sorry...

How do you take a team lightly that beat you handily last year???? Is that some type of ill conceived vidorian reverse psychology?

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Maybe I missed something here, but I don't recall anyone wishing that a Vidor player be down or that Lumberton is taking Vidor lightly.

Kelly , St. Thomas , HJ , Central  ::)

Vidor will see a real team for the first time this season when they come to Lumberton.

Our defense will stop their offense and rack up the points.

L-town  48

Vidor     14

No way will Lumberton hold Vidor to just 14 ::)

He doesn't speak for us bcjag. Check out some of his post's. He doesn't have a clue.

I dont care to make a prediction on score, but I believe both teams will score at will. This game will be decided by intangibles like kick and punt returns, turnovers, etc...Kyler Keith ran back a punt and an end around at Livingston...Pace ran down their fastest back from behind...the arguement that Lumberton has no playmakers or athletes is completely false. But thats why they play it. Its only a matter of time before AB tees off on one of Vidors backs tryin to run up the middle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder