Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I dont care to make a prediction on score, but I believe both teams will score at will. This game will be decided by intangibles like kick and punt returns, turnovers, etc...Kyler Keith ran back a punt and an end around at Livingston...Pace ran down their fastest back from behind...the arguement that Lumberton has no playmakers or athletes is completely false. But thats why they play it. Its only a matter of time before AB tees off on one of Vidors backs tryin to run up the middle.

Right on there.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about talking trash ..... I've seen more Vidorians say your going to win then Lumberton fans.  It will be hard nose football .... you will soon find out what your made of ......  GOOOD LUCK ...... and keep your heads on a swivel .... cause the L-TRAIN is a COMIN!

GO RAIDERS

Hey Naz I guess I talked enough trash before the Central game I am all trashed out! I love my team and I have high hopes for them, but I am uneasy about Friday night. We need a win badly. It would not be the end of the world if we loose, but I think you can see it from there. We are running like crazy and it is working like clock work, but I just don't know if we can stop your offense. I don't want to see a replay of last Friday night. In a score fest like that it just comes down to who has the ball last. We seem to be healthy and we have a 6'6" 320 lineman that has been hurt but has been released to play in this game. He will be a great addition to the line, hopefully on defense! Well I am not going to predict, or guarentee, or even crow. I am just going to say hopefully a Pirate Ship can do a replay of last year and DERAIL the L-TRAIN! Good luck to you guys and hopefully no one gets hurt! See ya Friday! ;D

Good post PFL. Vidor definitely has the size advantage. Should be a good one. About the only thing I'm going to predict for Friday night is the house will be packed!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I agree with that also!

I really don't know why yall think this will be a low scoring game.  Vidor's low in points this year was 35 and that was a simpathy 35 on H-J.  They toped 50+ in 2 games this year one agains a salty defense in Central.  Vidor will score early and often.  Your only hope is to keep up or hope that your linemen take their vitamins and can dance with Vidor's huge line for 48 minutes.  You will also need to score more points than  you did against 3a Silsbee as I see you poured in a stagering 20. 

BTW, even the famous chain gang defense couldn't stop Vidor from getting 35.  Do you think you can, L-Train?

Good post Soul Man. I am enjoying this string of post. But I am not saying as much as last week! ;D

I really don't know why yall think this will be a low scoring game.  Vidor's low in points this year was 35 and that was a simpathy 35 on H-J.  They toped 50+ in 2 games this year one agains a salty defense in Central.  Vidor will score early and often.  Your only hope is to keep up or hope that your linemen take their vitamins and can dance with Vidor's huge line for 48 minutes.  You will also need to score more points than  you did against 3a Silsbee as I see you poured in a stagering 20. 

BTW, even the famous chain gang defense couldn't stop Vidor from getting 35.  Do you think you can, L-Train?

Yes we can.  Correct me if I am wrong but all Vidor does is run the ball.  Stop the run and shut down their offense completely.  There is no "Plan B" for Vidor.  Lumberton got some good film and expirence from Livingston with the mis-direction running they do (just like Vidor).  We are young on defense but they have learned alot in four games this year. 

Looking at the Vidor opponets scoring, the defense is suspect.  Lumberton will stop the run and the L-Train will keep on chugging away.

OK you are wrong! We can throw the ball and the few times we have attempted we have been very succesful. We just have not had to very much!

Both offenses are better than the defenses they are playing...

Will be a high scoring game, probably over 70 points scored by both teams.

Who will win????

Check the FEARLESS PREDICTIONS coming out tomorrow morning...

This should be a great game.

70 as in 35 and 35 or 70 as in 140 total?

The over under on points scored should be around 70.

42 to 28 or 38 to 32...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476