Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lumberton will be able to strike fast and often in the air with Keith and co. but Vidor will run the ball down their throats. It will be the same kinda game C vs V. Maybe not the same score but I can't see it being low scoring. May the best team win. I'll just say this though ''Vidor has no quit in them. They will keep coming" Will be a good one.

I am going to say lumberton 35 vidor 28  with 2:12 left in 4Th quarter vidor scores makes it 35 lum 34 vidor and trys for two and fails. then a onside kick with lumberton keeping it at the 47 yard line with 1:45 left in game brings it down to the 27 yard line with 35. seconds left. and they go for a filedgoal from 42 yards out and make it. bringing the score to 38 to 34 lumberton whens....

I messed up.  This will be a lower scoring game.  Vidor played near flawless ball last night against us.  The chances of that happening again is slim.  35-28 Pirates.

Near flawless. If you call putting the ball on the ground 5 times and losing 2 of them which resulted in Central tds near flawless? Central played lights out on Offense and didnt turn the ball over this was the difference in the game.I would think that Vidor has an excellent chance of playing better than they did against Central if the dont put the ball on the ground.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder