Vidor vs. Lumberton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I did some thinking.  Vidor had to chase down our speedsters all night.  We broke several long runs on their defense because they are slower.  Vidor will not see this kind of speed in the L-train, therefore, making this a lower scoring game.  L-Train will put up some points though, but it will take more plays to do it, raising the chance for more mistakes like fumbles.  Vidor fumbles too, but based on the amount of run plays that Vidor do in a game, those turnovers are nothing.  This game will favor Vidor as well since Vidor's O-line will wear L-trains' D-Line fast.  Lumberton better score on every opportunity or Vidor will pull off the win...

I gotta disagree Soulja, Keith is fast, very fast. I watched this kid all summer run track. He was hangin with good  competition until it went to Austin and San Antonio. He will beat Vidor all night. He will match the problems Vidor had with Daw. Vidor on the other hand will have that running game to counter. Their's another kid Lumberton have also that play opposite of Keith. Lumberton will score points. Just being a realist here :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some thinking.  Vidor had to chase down our speedsters all night.  We broke several long runs on their defense because they are slower.  Vidor will not see this kind of speed in the L-train, therefore, making this a lower scoring game.  L-Train will put up some points though, but it will take more plays to do it, raising the chance for more mistakes like fumbles.  Vidor fumbles too, but based on the amount of run plays that Vidor do in a game, those turnovers are nothing.  This game will favor Vidor as well since Vidor's O-line will wear L-trains' D-Line fast.  Lumberton better score on every opportunity or Vidor will pull off the win...

I gotta disagree Soulja, Keith is fast, very fast. I watched this kid all summer run track. He was hangin with good  competition until it went to Austin and San Antonio. He will beat Vidor all night. He will match the problems Vidor had with Daw. Vidor on the other hand will have that running game to counter. Their's another kid Lumberton have also that play opposite of Keith. Lumberton will score points. Just being a realist here :)

Thanks for that information.  Didn't know Lumberton had an athlete.  This could be interesting then...

I did some thinking.  Vidor had to chase down our speedsters all night.  We broke several long runs on their defense because they are slower.  Vidor will not see this kind of speed in the L-train, therefore, making this a lower scoring game.  L-Train will put up some points though, but it will take more plays to do it, raising the chance for more mistakes like fumbles.  Vidor fumbles too, but based on the amount of run plays that Vidor do in a game, those turnovers are nothing.  This game will favor Vidor as well since Vidor's O-line will wear L-trains' D-Line fast.  Lumberton better score on every opportunity or Vidor will pull off the win...

Thanks for that information.  Didn't know Lumberton had an athlete.  This could be interesting then...

my pleasure ;)

I am going to say lumberton 35 vidor 28 with 2:12 left in 4Th quarter vidor scores makes it 35 lum 34 vidor and trys for two and fails. then a onside kick with lumberton keeping it at the 47 yard line with 1:45 left in game brings it down to the 27 yard line with 35. seconds left. and they go for a filedgoal from 42 yards out and make it. bringing the score to 38 to 34 lumberton whens....

I have one concern about this scenario nation, Guiterrez is still struggling, do you really think he can hit it from 42 yards out?

At Friday nights game he never once stop kicking into the  kicking net unless to make a extra point. I was very impressed with that and also if you can remember in the presseason he missed every other kick but at Friday's game he was 6 for 6 with a do over cause by livingstons offsides. I have faith in him and I have faith In the coaches in making the right choices in the upcoming game.

Vidor will not face another team in district with the team speed that Central had. Central is fast and atheletic and will make lots of noise come playoff time.There is not another backfield combination in the district as fast as the jags. Vidor will be fine. Vidor wins by 10.

Main Entry: ath·lete 

Pronunciation: \ˈath-ˌlēt, ÷ˈa-thə-ˌlēt\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin athleta, from Greek athlētēs, from athlein to contend for a prize, from athlon prize, contest

Date: 15th century

: a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina

I think we MIGHT have a couple ::)

my pleasure ;)

I can tell you both this, when livingstons rb would break free and everyone thought they would be gone all in a sudden kieth, and pace would run them down from behind. I for one was very surpised by this. and to be honest i believe the pace kid is faster than kieth and just a soph.

my pleasure ;)

I can tell you both this, when livingstons rb would break free and everyone thought they would be gone all in a sudden kieth, and pace would run them down from behind. I for one was very surpised by this. and to be honest i believe the pace kid is faster than kieth and just a soph.

wow

I am going to say lumberton 35 vidor 28 with 2:12 left in 4Th quarter vidor scores makes it 35 lum 34 vidor and trys for two and fails. then a onside kick with lumberton keeping it at the 47 yard line with 1:45 left in game brings it down to the 27 yard line with 35. seconds left. and they go for a filedgoal from 42 yards out and make it. bringing the score to 38 to 34 lumberton whens....

I have one concern about this scenario nation, Guiterrez is still struggling, do you really think he can hit it from 42 yards out?

At Friday nights game he never once stop kicking into the  kicking net unless to make a extra point. I was very impressed with that and also if you can remember in the presseason he missed every other kick but at Friday's game he was 6 for 6 with a do over cause by livingstons offsides. I have faith in him and I have faith In the coaches in making the right choices in the upcoming game.

Great improvement with the snapper, holder, and kicker working together; Timing is the key.  The linemen did a great job holding the defense back on the PATs.  Great Effort!!!   Good Luck Raiders, keep the W's coming.

Great improvement with the snapper, holder, and kicker working together; Timing is the key.  The linemen did a great job holding the defense back on the PATs.  Great Effort!!!   Good Luck Raiders, keep the W's coming.

Correct we lost alot of "ATHLETES" in 2008 but what folks don't realize is the fact that we lost alot more in 09 including the longsnapper, but were still HERE!!!!

I figure because we only showed up for the first 24 minutes last year .

Ltrain 28

VEDOOR 14

And got out played the other 24

Vidor 42

Train 28

DREAM ON SON

Its not a dream its fact. You got out played last year. Now for my prediction its no more unrealistic than the ones coming from the train fans.

I said I hoped it would work vs. Central, and it did. And since it worked so well vs. Central, I'm feeling confident.

So, again I say "Line up whoever you have, cause it wont be enough." Those Vidor boys will punch you in the mouth, and make you like it.

Whe are looking forward to you boys from snuffgulley come on up and get ya some but like it says at the bottom be carefull what you ask for.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline