*PN-G vs. LC-M/PN-G WINS!! 27-20/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see the stats on this one.  I was there and PNG dominated most of this game.

The back judge did his best to take this one from PNG with some IMO horrible calls...No way

LCM had more than 90yds total offense in the first half and we only led by 6 points.. Harmon

should have been close to 200 yds rushing...

There were horrible calls on both sides, but we didn't dominate by any means. LCM ate us up on the three reciever set up throwing the screens. Our defense never adjusted to it and never played close up on them. I imagine they had 150 yards passing and our passing continues to struggle. We had them on the ropes running the ball and then got away from it to throw a INT. Hats off to LCM and I bet they suprise a couple of teams before it's over. Congrats NDNS, another not so pretty win, but I'll take it.

Let me tell you something.  All of you PNG haters are going to get on here and say that NDN are doing nothing but whining about the refs.  Ya'll always do and always will.  However, I'm afraid to speak the truth on this one.  The flags were flying in favor of the bears tonight.  I can point to AT LEAST 3 flags (possibly 4) that came from the back judge alone that were more than JUST questionable.  Those flags were blatantly wrong.  If Faircloth reviews this, I'm sure the back judge will not step foot on the Reservation again.

Great game NDNs to overcome the adversity and pull this one out.

Let me tell you something.  All of you PNG haters are going to get on here and say that NDN are doing nothing but whining about the refs.  Ya'll always do and always will.  However, I'm afraid to speak the truth on this one.  The flags were flying in favor of the bears tonight.  I can point to AT LEAST 3 flags (possibly 4) that came from the back judge alone that were more than JUST questionable.  Those flags were blatantly wrong.  If Faircloth reviews this, I'm sure the back judge will not step foot on the Reservation again.

Great game NDNs to overcome the adversity and pull this one out.

worst officiating i have ever seen in my life >:(

Harmon had 307 yards rushing.

That's pretty dang impressive. I will have to say though LCM looked better than I have seen them in a long time. However, there is no possible way that was a fumble by Harmon in the 4th quarter on LCM's 20. Once of the worst calls I have ever seen and anyone at the game would agree. LCM people...you know it wasn't a fumble too  :) Good game...no one better sleep on LCM...they are pretty good.

PN-G dominated......they only reason LCM kept it close was the kickoff return for a TD at the end of the half, and they were +3 in the turnover column.  PN-G turned the ball over 3 time inside the LCM 25 yard line. They really need to work on going for the jugular. Another stellar performance by the Indian D.  LCM only had one true drive for a TD.  

PN-G dominated......they only reason LCM kept it close was the kickoff return for a TD at the end of the half, and they were +3 in the turnover column.  PN-G turned the ball over 3 time inside the LCM 25 yard line. They really need to work on going for the jugular. Another stellar performance by the Indian D.  LCM only had one true drive for a TD.  

That +3 turnovers is not even counting the 2 or 3 times they got first downs on penalties when they

should have had to punt or were punting and got the ball back ( I consider those turnovers too)

Guest gladiator2

I won't sit and blame the refs for a victory. Most of our mistakes were self inflicted by dumb penalties and turnovers. We were without our 1st and 2nd string tackle and had to bring a kid up from the JV who had a rough night. Doty was rushed on every pass, he never got into a rythem. LCM did get after it tonight and delivered some big hits. I could sit here and say what we should've and could've done but it does not make a difference, we got an ugly "W". We let another team stay in the game after dominating a big portion of it. 2 turnovers inside the 20 and a KO return kept the game close. We were not as agressive on defense as we have shown previously. This by far was our worst game and we must play better in the future. Harmon was a man amongst boys tonight. There will be some sore young men in the morning because sides were delivering some shots. My hats off to LCM, they played with a lot of heart and never quit. #9 showed a lot of heart by continuously coming back into the game after some big shots that he took. Our crowd needs to step up throughout the game not just when it gets close. We need to try and make home games a true home-field advantage throughout the whole game. Good game LCM and good luck the rest of the way.

There were horrible calls on both sides, but we didn't dominate by any means. LCM ate us up on the three reciever set up throwing the screens. Our defense never adjusted to it and never played close up on them. I imagine they had 150 yards passing and our passing continues to struggle. We had them on the ropes running the ball and then got away from it to throw a INT. Hats off to LCM and I bet they suprise a couple of teams before it's over. Congrats NDNS, another not so pretty win, but I'll take it.

LCM did find that three receiver set that gave us trouble, but we should have scored three more touchdowns. LCM absolutely could not stop us. All they did was let us stop ourselves, that was the only defense they had. Doty needs to quit making bad decisions. But in his defense he stayed under pressure all season. The o line does a good job run blocking but is struggling with a pass block.Bad calls went both ways. The bad call that hurt LCM was the incomplete pass in fourth quareter that looked like a completion from my vantage point. We got called for a late hit while a tipped ball was still in the air. Another was the fumble called following one of many  of Harmon's 30 or 40 yd runs.He hit the ground before the ball came loose.Yes, it was just one official making all the bad calls.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin