Kountze vs H-D

aTmfan06

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bobcats will come out on top in this cat-fight. I was worried about Hardin and Teneha, and they are who I thought they were; big fast athletic playoff calibur teams. I don't feel the same about Kountze. They always have speed, but HD does too. Brey will help Kountze, and he's a heck of an athlete, but I don't think it'll be enough. I don't think it's too much of a stretch saying Gilmore could be the top player in the district, if u haven't seen him play, he's pretty damn good. My prediction:

Bobcats: 28

Lions. : 18

should of stayed in kountze at least you could spell before

i think you may  be right on this one i say Lions 14-6 over the Bobcats

THATS BULL HD BY 4 TD. I PLAYED IN KOUNTZE BOFORE HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS OVER THERE BUTT HD HAS WAY MORE TALANT! BANK ON IT!!!!

Hey lay off the kid !!!! He is a kid, please do not put him down. You are sorry.

[glow=red,2,300][glow=red,2,300]I [glow=red,2,300]truely[/glow] hope Kountze smokes Hull[/glow][/glow]

Well dang, isnt' this the pot calling the kettle black! Maybe you should go back to Kountze too, and you can learn how to spell as well. That kid is still in school learning, what's your excuse??

It's spelled..... [glow=red,2,300]TRULY!!![/glow]

i dont know mucy about these two teams this year but all i do know is that if Brey was a Div 1 reciever in california than that means he is a heck of an athlete and head and shoulders better than anyone HD has. So in my openion that kountze and HD without brey are preety even but adding the kind of athlete brey is then Kountze wins this one by 2 touchdowns

i dont know mucy about these two teams this year but all i do know is that if Brey was a Div 1 reciever in california than that means he is a heck of an athlete and head and shoulders better than anyone HD has. So in my openion that kountze and HD without brey are preety even but adding the kind of athlete brey is then Kountze wins this one by 2 touchdowns

well said

Not sure if this thread is still current, and this has nothing to do with the game.  I was wanting to know if anyone can tell me who Kountze's phenom basketball player was that played on the 96-97 varsity team?  Where did he end up playing college ball?  I cannot for the life of me remember his name, but think he dropped 33 points on H-D when I saw him play.

Not sure if this thread is still current, and this has nothing to do with the game.  I was wanting to know if anyone can tell me who Kountze's phenom basketball player was that played on the 96-97 varsity team?  Where did he end up playing college ball?  I cannot for the life of me remember his name, but think he dropped 33 points on H-D when I saw him play.

I'm assuming that you're speaking of Josh Hancock. He played at Northwestern State and came back to coach in Kountze for a few years. He's now coaching in Louisiana.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86