Kountze vs H-D

aTmfan06

Kz-21

HD-14

55 its hard to get any respect while you have a 0 in the win colume.

Goodluck to both teams,hope that everyone stays healthy

H-D has lost two games this year. We lost to Hardin a playoff 2A football team and to Tenaha a playoff 1A team ranked #9 in State. In both games H-D hung in there, at one point in the Hardin game H-D was down 21-17 then Tim Taylor and Keith Gilmore got hurt and the game busted open. The Tenaha score was 15-0 at the half, H-D making big mistakes and playing without Keith Gilmore and Tim Taylor, two of our best players. H-D will be totally healthy and well rested after having two weeks to prepare for the Lions. H-D is ready and prepared to win District, also H-D is ready to beat the bigger school Kountze this friday. Since Evadale already beat Kountze, we should be able to guage how good H-D and Evadale are compared to each other.

H-D 32

Kountze 12

IMOP I think HD will make a good showing in district,just dont think  they are there yet.

But remember you live in SETX your judged on wins & loses,ask any coach in any sport at any school.

Nomatter who you played,who your missing to injuries,or what another team has done the week before.

HD needs to play 1 game at a time, not one season at a time.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kz-21

HD-14

55 its hard to get any respect while you have a 0 in the win colume.

Goodluck to both teams,hope that everyone stays healthy

H-D has lost two games this year. We lost to Hardin a playoff 2A football team and to Tenaha a playoff 1A team ranked #9 in State. In both games H-D hung in there, at one point in the Hardin game H-D was down 21-17 then Tim Taylor and Keith Gilmore got hurt and the game busted open. The Tenaha score was 15-0 at the half, H-D making big mistakes and playing without Keith Gilmore and Tim Taylor, two of our best players. H-D will be totally healthy and well rested after having two weeks to prepare for the Lions. H-D is ready and prepared to win District, also H-D is ready to beat the bigger school Kountze this friday. Since Evadale already beat Kountze, we should be able to guage how good H-D and Evadale are compared to each other.

H-D 32

Kountze 12

LOL, repeating yourself doesn't make us believe you anymore.  It's nice to see someone from HD that's not living on cloud 9, HDcats0422 you should be commended for at least being honest.  55's life revolves around 50 year old stats and secrecy, come on back to reality there buddy.

Kountze 28

HD 20

I Heard a rumor that Keith Gilmore was no longer playing for HD. Is this rumor true?? if so Kountze wins big

Keith Gilmore plays for H-D. Keith is healthy and may just be the best player in our District. He is a head hunter on defense and a smash mouth runningback. Our boys are finally healthy and ready to play. The bye week helped alot. H-D will be fired up Friday night.

I Heard a rumor that Keith Gilmore was no longer playing for HD. Is this rumor true?? if so Kountze wins big

Keith Gilmore plays for H-D. Keith is healthy and may just be the best player in our District. He is a head hunter on defense and a smash mouth runningback. Our boys are finally healthy and ready to play. The bye week helped alot. H-D will be fired up Friday night.

Kountze still wins

I agree.  Keith is a very good football player and has been set back with the injury but is very healthy now. HD held their own with a powerfull Teneha team for 3 quarters with their two best defensive players on the bench. They have some players and will not have any trouble with Kountze on friday night.  Im with 55 " You Will See".  All the way to an 8-2 season and district championship.

I agree.  Keith is a very good football player and has been set back with the injury but is very healthy now. HD held their own with a powerfull Teneha team for 3 quarters with their two best defensive players on the bench. They have some players and will not have any trouble with Kountze on friday night.  Im with 55 " You Will See".  All the way to an 8-2 season and district championship.

I applaud that 26 !!!!!!!! We got some weapons !!!! Personal message me sometime 26.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder