WOS survives thriller with Kirbyville

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off let me say this,my hats off to your kids there in KV thay played there hearts out and came a finger short of winning this game,a heart brakes for the kids.now  for you fans at KV , your fan support was super and you can hold your heads up and say we as fans and the football team gave it all we had and are very proud of you kids and the kids are proud of you for your backing your kids  came to west orange to play hard for 4QT and that you did , you fans have a very good team there in KV and we will see you in the playoffs i feel sure.now for the kids at wo-s you also played very hard  all night ,its very hard for the very young team that  like wo-s has this year knowing every  one is gunning for you  every friday night ,we saw this lastnight by a very well coached  football team from KV. i could go on and on about this game  but i will stop lol. coach hooks i feel will lock his door to his office monday and take a LONG LOOK  at what  he (MUST) do to get things rolling like thay should. the mustangs have a very  youn but good OC in toby foremen , but i am not so sure if he should be on the field are in the press box like randy crouch did for years there in west orange ,its up to you coach good luck  agnest jasper ,who tool the #1 team to the limits ,but ost out on turnovers

Ok i want to go on the record for saying that my Wildcats played an awsome game friday night.I can honostly say that i was not looking forward to that game, I knew we were going to be sitting in the rain and i knew we were not going to be able to pull that one off. Thank you for proving me wrong, I am so proud of you.. you played your hearts and you did awsome.  I would have kicked myself in the butt if i didn't go to that game.  I love to be proved wrong by my team......  all i can say is great game to both teams, and can someone explain to me why Coach Hooks seemed so mad on the tail gate party? hehe gotta love them cats!!!

Ok i want to go on the record for saying that my Wildcats played an awsome game friday night.I can honostly say that i was not looking forward to that game, I knew we were going to be sitting in the rain and i knew we were not going to be able to pull that one off. Thank you for proving me wrong, I am so proud of you.. you played your hearts and you did awsome.  I would have kicked myself in the butt if i didn't go to that game.  I love to be proved wrong by my team......  all i can say is great game to both teams, and can someone explain to me why Coach Hooks seemed so mad on the tail gate party? hehe gotta love them cats!!!

The Wildcats proved me wrong as well. I thought they had lost a lot to graduation from last years team. Apparently, they just reloaded because Friday was far better than I ever saw them look. They just may make another state final appearance.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

your correct i idnt want to come to that game either and no matter what anybody says we are just as good if not better than last year

go wildcats ;D

I noticed that he was in the refs ears right after the game....what was with that?  I know he wasn't happy but why at the refs, especially at the very end when they stopped the 2pt try?

I noticed that he was in the refs ears right after the game....what was with that?  I know he wasn't happy but why at the refs, especially at the very end when they stopped the 2pt try?

Probably because the refs demanded more money from Hooks for calling the 2pt conversion no good!!!hahaha...JUST KIDDING PEOPLE...DONT GO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT... ;D ;D ;D

Probably because the refs demanded more money from Hooks for calling the 2pt conversion no good!!!hahaha...JUST KIDDING PEOPLE...DONT GO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT... ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha i say get ya panties in a big twist because if you were at the game you would have seen the referees hold there hands up slightly for a td on the 2pt conversion but then decided to put them back down when after the whistles WOS players pushed #15 back behind the line. Everyone saw he crossed over the plain. I also want to state very poor sportsmanship on #18 of WOS taughnting after a cheap earhole shot on Kvilles #4. but overall good game was proud of the cats to pull of the actual victory but the refs decided different. looking forward to the rest of football season good luck to both teams

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

He came up short. I was right there on the line. Kirbyville has a great team and will go along way.

i was on the the line the offensive line that is he was in no doubt