*Hardin vs. Shepherd Updates..Shepherd Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Shepherd very impressive tonight. They may not beat Cleveland, but they will compete for a playoff spot. The RB #9 is extremely fast and runs tough. Big physical offensive line and correct me if I'm wrong it looked like very few people went both ways, which was a key for them too. Before all the crap talking starts, it was the Hardin fans on here that said throughout this thread that Shepherd was gonna be tough, and they definately were!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Shepherd kids.  They have some really go kids there that deserve this win.  Hopefully there will be more to follow.  As I said earlier this week, they will surprise some teams before its all over.  Good job, Few, Riddle and Washburn.  Keep up the good work.

Congrats to the Shepherd kids.  They have some really go kids there that deserve this win.  Hopefully there will be more to follow.  As I said earlier this week, they will surprise some teams before its all over.  Good job, Few, Riddle and Washburn.  Keep up the good work.

Don't believe they will surprise anybody, cats out of the bag. They have a good team. The rb can blaze, he finished third in regionals last year in the 100 yd dash, the quarterback is smart makes few mistakes(coaches son, which explains it) good receivers, if their defense keeps improving they will be in the hunt for the playoffs. Good sports as well, they all came by and talked to Villemez after the game. Classy..

Shepherd is a good team. PERIOD. Hardin has some work to do on tackling and o-line.Although not tackling,and not blocking well thesecond half,there still maybe a silver linning to this cloud.Just talked to Mitch....only a lite sprang and will be back Friday.

QB Myles Taylor..54 for 85...827 yrds...8 tds...0 int....29 car.for 78 yrds...2 td...Dist.Ldr.....State #1

WR D.J. Hall............17 rec 327 yrds...3 td...................................................Dist.Ldr.....State#5

WR Marquis James...22 rec 326 yrds....2 td...................................................Dist.#2.....State #6

WR Colton Joyner.....7 rec  102 yrds ...2 td...................................................Dist.#4

RB Mitch Villemez.....26 car 319 yrds...3 tds..................................................Dist.#2

Beaumont Enterprise iPreps HS Sports Data  9\12\2009

Congrats to Shepherd on their first win. Way to come back after giving up 69 the previous game. It's always good to schedule a breather before district starts.

The tradition continues!

Who is your team? Have you ever seen a football game or do you enjoy tennis, cause you obviously are an idiot when it comes to football!

Shepherd is a good team. PERIOD. Hardin has some work to do on tackling and o-line.Although not tackling,and not blocking well thesecond half,there still maybe a silver linning to this cloud.Just talked to Mitch....only a lite sprang and will be back Friday.

QB Myles Taylor..54 for 85...827 yrds...8 tds...0 int....29 car.for 78 yrds...2 td...Dist.Ldr.....State #1

WR D.J. Hall............17 rec 327 yrds...3 td...................................................Dist.Ldr.....State#5

WR Marquis James...22 rec 326 yrds....2 td...................................................Dist.#2.....State #6

WR Colton Joyner.....7 rec  102 yrds ...2 td...................................................Dist.#4

RB Mitch Villemez.....26 car 319 yrds...3 tds..................................................Dist.#2

Beaumont Enterprise iPreps HS Sports Data  9\12\2009

Thanks for the info.

Congrats to Shepherd on their first win. Way to come back after giving up 69 the previous game. It's always good to schedule a breather before district starts.

The tradition continues!

Who is your team? Have you ever seen a football game or do you enjoy tennis, cause you obviously are an idiot when it comes to football!

Lol has reality put you in a bad mood?

No bad mood here, we knew Shepherd was gonna be tough, with the game they played last night they would have beat anybody in our district. It's just members of the golf and tennis team in high school trying to comment about football that bug me. Plus, until EC beats anybody worth a crap, you ain't got much to talk about.

No bad mood here, we knew Shepherd was gonna be tough, with the game they played last night they would have beat anybody in our district. It's just members of the golf and tennis team in high school trying to comment about football that bug me. Plus, until EC beats anybody worth a crap, you ain't got much to talk about.

Lmao so hd is sombody but ofield isn't?

Reality is we've got as good a chance to win district this year as you'll and Anahuac.

I think Anahuac has to be the favorite.The rest of the clubs you mentioned are all pretty even and there will be one pretty good club on the outside looking in.The best race is gonna be on the other end of the standings between Deweyviile,Kountze and Warren these 3 are almost a dead heat but will at least make for some interesting ball games.

The tradition continues!

Ouch! That's going to leave a mark.

Yes, I'm very good at tennis and golf too. Now back to the kitchen and make me an Egg McMuffin!

The tradition continues!

its hard to watch all the games but from what i hear about each game..i think anahuac is also the front runner of the district..

1) Anahuac

2) Hardin

3) EC

4) Buna

5) Kountze

6) Deweyville

7) Warren

Like i said I dont get to watch all the games so this is my predictions based on what i hear.

I have the teams in the same order....

EC vs Shepherd was 3-1 that tells you how strong they are this year. Hardin may be fighting for third.

You mean the same sheperd we didn't move the ball against? Good job cmurder glad we don't have to play you'll ::)

pretty sure it was 2-1 even if u count the 2ND STRING PLAYERS and your 1st string didnt score against our first string. your 2nd string did against our 2nd D twice, big whoop. Like i said hardin faced our first stringers the entire game. so if u want to count the 2nd team scores go ahead, but your still bragging on a team that was there first time running their new offense and defense against someone other then then themselves.  ::) you guys must be amazing. EC is going to win state this year!  ::) Hardin had to play a much improved Shepherd team and still did better than you guys did against us. I'd gladly take Hardin over you guys anyday of the week.:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder