*Hardin vs. Shepherd Updates..Shepherd Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember guys villemez was out the whole 2nd half.

Also......So was our best linebacker(ejected for pushing off a player while getting up), we dropped a TD pass in the end zone, and we lost a punt return on their 5 yard line. Score was 21-20 at haltime and we fell apart. Not taking anything away from them, they played great, we just could have kept it from being so lopsided.

Its just one game and losing to Shepherd this past week doesnt mean that Hardin can/cant contend. What really matters is what they do between the first and the last district game. Yes Mitch may have been hurt but its a team sport and there are really no excuses. Just move on to the next game and get ready for Trinity.

Guest baseball25

Aggiesarewe shepherd wasn't bad they had some good skill kids. I mean don't say no excuses when you orob haven't seen shepherd on film or live this year. Shepherd wasn't bad they are getting better each week.

yeah and the week before they almost beat a 4a team.....

A start up school playing it's first year of varsity...1-2 and picked last in their district.

Nice try.

And AP has played who? Somekids that can't practice on Wednesdays because of church? Nice try.

What are you talking about? Who's AP? What church?

Get back in the kitchen, breaks over.

Guest baseball25

Hardin has but when you lose the best WR in the district again to acl  you have to work around it and do some new things, and win you lose the best all around player in the district for a whole 2nd half it makes it tough, Hardin played a bad game, kinda like silsbee did against Diboll....

Hardin has but when you lose the best WR in the district again to acl  you have to work around it and do some new things, and win you lose the best all around player in the district for a whole 2nd half it makes it tough, Hardin played a bad game, kinda like silsbee did against Diboll....

Silsbee had no excuse to lose to Diboll. But it seems you are bent on giving Hardin all the excuses they need.

A start up school playing it's first year of varsity...1-2 and picked last in their district.

Nice try.

And AP has played who? Somekids that can't practice on Wednesdays because of church? Nice try.

I assumed by your intellect you were from Anahuac. You seem to be hesitant to let anybody know your team. Only kitchen I've been in is yours!

Nice try.

I assumed by your intellect you were from Anahuac. You seem to be hesitant to let anybody know your team. Only kitchen I've been in is yours!

I thought he was from hardin or Warren but maybe I'm wrong

If that's the case, Shepherd sure got better fast. They gave up 69 to a winless team the week before they put a hurtin' on Hardin.

yeah the winless team we gave up 69 to was caldwell. Who's extremly good, and the only reason they were winless is because everyone had only played 1 game so far and the one team they played against was the #14th ranked Bellville Brahmas, which they lost by one point in this game also. We def got a butt whoopin that game, but it wasn't by a bad team like your post makes it out to be.

Silsbee had no excuse to lose to Diboll. But it seems you are bent on giving Hardin all the excuses they need.

Why are you even here? Go back to wherever..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder