BC vs Kountze updates..BC Wins/Comments

braves24

Josh Lemoine looked fantastic tonight and spread the ball around with precision.  Will get better each week and he is not making mistakes.  Keep it up Josh and dont listen to crap on this board because it means nothing. Keep your team focused and good things will happen.....GO BIG RED

This Kountze defense isn't the best out there. Woodville put up 59 points on kountze and also held them to a goose egg...HJ didn't even allow Woodville to get any good drives going and put up 26 and only allowed 7. Good win for BC, but don't start thinking BC will be dominate every game.

Josh Lemoine looked fantastic tonight and spread the ball around with precision.  Will get better each week and he is not making mistakes.  Keep it up Josh and dont listen to crap on this board because it means nothing. Keep your team focused and good things will happen.....GO BIG RED

This Kountze defense isn't the best out there. Woodville put up 59 points on kountze and also held them to a goose egg...HJ didn't even allow Woodville to get any good drives going and put up 26 and only allowed 7. Good win for BC, but don't start thinking BC will be dominate every game.

a simple congrats on the win would have been ok. i'm pretty sure BC knows that our football program has a long way to go before we get to where we were a couple years ago, we're just happy to keep improving each year. on the other hand i believe Matt Menard and Cameron Dishon will flourish this year, kids have a lot of talent. look for them to be a huge asset in football and baseball this year. Josh Lemoine is also putting together a nice start to the season

People like this make me proud to be from BC.  What he meant to say was nice job BC in your win and see you in district.  But thanks for the locker room material and its not like we need it. HJ dogging BC in football now thats a first!

"There is no "I" in team"  right?

Good job Cardinals, ALL of you, and get ready for the Bears!

Backer please join in the community fan fare and do not worry about how many balls your boy catches. I have read more than enough crap with your name attached to it pertaining to our QB who just happens to be the leader of a dynamic team.  If you wanted him to be the only one to catch balls go in the front yard put on some flags and you toss it to him and say "run son run".  Your son is a good kid with the ability to do some good things this year but it is beginning to smell everytime I read your thread.  Let the kids play and flourish by nature and nurture the accomplishments as a team.  They are just kids and remember you are an adult! Feel free to attack me because I am not his family, just someone who cares alot about how our community looks when people read your mess.

But that was a quote from one of your clan wasn't it?  Guess it doesn't apply to you or your followers.  And I am not worried at all about how many balls my son catches, that was taken care of when you and yours took over, so this year will be no different from last as far as how many balls he catches.  that got shut down as soon as possible.  You should feel very proud of that and you have it down to an art.

Let me make a suggestion, go wallow in your glory, and don't read my "crap" because you can't take it when someone says something about how things are done in BC, you get your panties in a wad. 

I know my kid is a good kid, and sad thing is, he worked hard to get where he was and had a very good chance of playing after high school, but the powers that be shut all that down very very fast, because he went from having many yards rec. to almost nothing last year and now the same.  So don't tell me a thing about my son, he has more heart and character and love for the game than you could ever imagine, BUT the dream he has had all his life of playing football in college is gone.  He knows now that will never happen because his numbers fell off so bad with the new qb.  But why bother with any of that, you could care less what players get the shaft for your little regime.  But he never stops supporting his team and teammates, isn't that ironic?  So you take your advice and "run son run" comment and feel proud of how things work in this town.....your town.........and lets hope the sophmores that are on this team now and doing very well don't get the same treatment next year or their senior year.  Do you think these kids parents might want to know why were they treated the same way......................but I am sure they have nothing to be concerned about, this could be an isolated case don't you think?  You tell me if #24 has 1000 yards this season, then gets thrown to very very seldom the next year and has a fraction of the yards, then the senior year it's the same thing, no yardage, no passes, that no one will be upset or want to find out why?  Get real!  Anyone would want to know why.

So, you be very concerned about how your community is seen, and heaven forbid if the truth got out that it's not perfect. 

And I would watch out how you preach to others on here and yet you get on another thread and talk trash about OF. 

And  when you start saying crap about "I am not his  family.".......that's a dead givaway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya