'how would Vidor have fared if...

jerry878

I would say 42-13  with that huge line.

::) ::) this is the most dumbest post I have read in awhile.You are probably aren't even from Vidor.

the people from Vidor are not like this guy at ALL..He has 5 posts..get real man..All you are doing is stirring the pot..

We think we have a good team with alot of experience..We like our chances this year and that's it.. No predictions,no guarantees,just alot of excitement..That's it..

If you want to stir the pot ,stir it with your own school..

this might sound strange to most of us that saw it that night in vidor. wo-s did give up over 400 yards ,i think it was all on the ground and put 28 points up not a bad nights work dont you think.ok on the other hand lets lets look at it like this.the kids from wo-s was up agnest a huge vidor football team one that will be in the playoffs for sure.now then the mustangs did put up 21 points agnest vidor and i did not see no 2nd team for vidor playing maybe couple guys in spots at times and that was it.you fans at vidor i am not taking enything away from your very fine football team, but the mustangs did not have all  there players suited up buts that life.i for one was in shock becouse a team that can put up  only 28 points and run up over 400 yards hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm in a game that  would count ,i think i would take the mustangs in a close one

I would say 42-13  with that huge line.

::) ::) this is the most dumbest post I have read in awhile.You are probably aren't even from Vidor.

the people from Vidor are not like this guy at ALL..He has 5 posts..get real man..All you are doing is stirring the pot..

We think we have a good team with alot of experience..We like our chances this year and that's it.. No predictions,no guarantees,just alot of excitement..That's it..

If you want to stir the pot ,stir it with your own school..

This post may be the best post in a while. Vidor should be excited and proud. No one knows who would win in a real game and only jerry really cares. I agree with you piratefan, sounds like someone is trying to continue stirring the pot. Good luck to Vidor.

Go Stangs!

Actually, this would be a back and forth game.  Obvously, WO-S couldn't stop Vidor's power running game.  This would be the case in the real game with those huge linemen leaning on you.  I also don't think that Vidor would be able to stop WO-S.  Hooks would put those speedsters in positions to do big damage.  I would come down to mistakes.  I see Vidor making that mistake with that Wing T offense.  WO-S by a score.  I high scoring contest...

Actually, this would be a back and forth game.  Obvously, WO-S couldn't stop Vidor's power running game.  This would be the case in the real game with those huge linemen leaning on you.  I also don't think that Vidor would be able to stop WO-S.  Hooks would put those speedsters in positions to do big damage.  I would come down to mistakes.  I see Vidor making that mistake with that Wing T offense.  WO-S by a score.  I high scoring contest...

I can promise you they could stop it with a week of practice under Coach Thompson!

Ive had several people not just from Vidor but from West Orange as well that said Dan Hooks does not want to play Vidor espically in Vidor.

Until you hear it from Dan Hooks I wouldn't read too much into it. That being said Vidor always plays us tough, especially at their place. I also have never seen a team that WOS or Dan Hooks was afraid to play.

This may be the dumbest post I have ever read.  It is obviously someone who is not from Vidor trying to make every other team in the area hate Vidor even more.  After my post, done waste ur time or effort dragging this dumb post on any longer.  You people who bit on this, come on

No doubt, it wreaks of someone trolling for bites. ;)

Ive had several people not just from Vidor but from West Orange as well that said Dan Hooks does not want to play Vidor espically in Vidor.

Until you hear it from Dan Hooks I wouldn't read too much into it. That being said Vidor always plays us tough, especially at their place. I also have never seen a team that WOS or Dan Hooks was afraid to play.

A reliable source said he overheard Dan Hooks say that WOS is not afraid to play any team...except the one this week!    ;D ;)

The title of this thread has already been changed one time.  How about changing it again to read "Most irrelevant thread of '09". 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba