ned black-21 bmt gold-2

kountze-14 ned gold-6

wos blue-60 png-0

wos white-28 png white-27

png gray-6 of-13

vidor black-26 lcm-6

lum red-33 vidor white-6

bc-0 lum white-28

the scores may not be right but the wins willl 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

merger of bmt. teams = a ned. white defeat.your defense cant stop the wishbone power offense of bmt. blue then add the athletes from gold that just adds depth to an already up and coming team.

This is a ridiculious statement. Why talk smack about merging 2 teams. What if every team in the league merge the best players to one team! then league would not exist, because eveyone would be stacking a team.

Just relax and have fun! 

BULLETT1 IS A IDIOT...NED WHITE BEATS BMT NO MATTER WHAT....ned white has a good defense that will shut alot of teams down...bullet1 is the one saying gold is best ned team,,,,not even close

MERGE ALL of your teams. Its still gonna be WO-S Jr. White!!!! ;D ;D ;D :D

Are you sure about that? :) :) ;) ;) ;D ;D

lumberton white is the best team in jr. they will win the super bowl.i heard ned. white got beat in 2 scrimmages vs. ned. gold,that so called good def. got ran over! bmt. blue romps in the dog house sat. and who have the wos teams played to be spouting off about beating a merger of all the teams?just like you guys in orange thought the state titles would be routine once yall went to 3-a,not so easy in the playoffs is it?

lumberton white is the best team in jr. they will win the super bowl.i heard ned. white got beat in 2 scrimmages vs. ned. gold,that so called good def. got ran over! bmt. blue romps in the dog house sat. and who have the wos teams played to be spouting off about beating a merger of all the teams?just like you guys in orange thought the state titles would be routine once yall went to 3-a,not so easy in the playoffs is it?

You are right about it not being so easy in the 3A Playoff Classification...however, but since we have dropped down to 3A there is stilll yet to be anyone in the entire Golden Triangle Area or the PREVIOUS 4A District Classification "TEAMS" that have beat WOS....so what makes you think that little league is any different...3A, 4A, Little League...WOS is STILL THE BEST PROGRAM AROUND....and let BEAUMONT MERGE...just like West Brook went to Lufkin and took that beating....say thing goes when they come to WOS....we aren't afraid to play anyone....NO HAVE BEEN...NEVER WILL BE...if we lose...we lose...no need of whining about needing to MERGE....SIMPLY PUT!!!!!

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

WOS98, just finished watching the video from our scrimmage last year in Vidor after the hurricane. Halftime score was 6-6. Ya'll broke off two quick scores to make it 18-6 in the third. We scored again with 4 minutes left in the 4th, recovered an onside kick and was driving as the clock expired. Final score 18-12. That was our turning point for the season. Once our boys realized that they could hang with the premier program in our league, their confidence was drastically boosted and they realized their potential if they played as a team. We have a much tougher road ahead than ya'll do. We must go through 3 very tough teams in WOS Blue, Lumberton Red, and Ned White. All teams that we have alot of respect for. Once ya'll play PNG white, your on the downside of your season until the playoffs. (Only my opinion) It's hard to say at this point who the best team in Jr division is. Last year everyone thought PNG Jr white was undefeated and the team to beat. They were one and done. Were not gonna get caught up in that trap. Right now our eyes are all on BC. One thing for sure though, our boys are not intimidated by anyone!

You are right about it not being so easy in the 3A Playoff Classification...however, but since we have dropped down to 3A there is stilll yet to be anyone in the entire Golden Triangle Area or the PREVIOUS 4A District Classification "TEAMS" that have beat WOS....so what makes you think that little league is any different...3A, 4A, Little League...WOS is STILL THE BEST PROGRAM AROUND....and let BEAUMONT MERGE...just like West Brook went to Lufkin and took that beating....say thing goes when they come to WOS....we aren't afraid to play anyone....NO HAVE BEEN...NEVER WILL BE...if we lose...we lose...no need of whining about needing to MERGE....SIMPLY PUT!!!!!

Relax, BIGWORM!!!!  Slow down and think about what your saying....There is a spell check but no Grammar check......

It will all be settled between the lines.

When we leave the field about 3:30 pm in PN-G Saturday everyone in the league will know who the #1 squad in Junior is.

[/quote

That's why I'm gonna be there at 11:30 sat with my lawn chair watchin a very good game. Hats off to the winner.

Ill see ya brother. Tell tha fam i said hello

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

WOS98, just finished watching the video from our scrimmage last year in Vidor after the hurricane. Halftime score was 6-6. Ya'll broke off two quick scores to make it 18-6 in the third. We scored again with 4 minutes left in the 4th, recovered an onside kick and was driving as the clock expired. Final score 18-12. That was our turning point for the season. Once our boys realized that they could hang with the premier program in our league, their confidence was drastically boosted and they realized their potential if they played as a team. We have a much tougher road ahead than ya'll do. We must go through 3 very tough teams in WOS Blue, Lumberton Red, and Ned White. All teams that we have alot of respect for. Once ya'll play PNG white, your on the downside of your season until the playoffs. (Only my opinion) It's hard to say at this point who the best team in Jr division is. Last year everyone thought PNG Jr white was undefeated and the team to beat. They were one and done. Were not gonna get caught up in that trap. Right now our eyes are all on BC. One thing for sure though, our boys are not intimidated by anyone!

Raider44 we have much respect for you'll but we went into the season taking no prisoners. We be working our tails off on every aspect of the game. Last year our offensive line was alittle weak at this point into the season they are very very strong and that's why i think we will win the SUPER BOWL. We have all the skill players to add to the offensive line that creates a SUPER BOWL CHAMP. :-X :-X :-X. Everybody knows how the defensive line create havoc and how we fly to the ball. Then to add the hard hitters really creates a problem. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Raider44 you know who this is when will the helmet be in? That's why i ask u at Ford Park what is the rule for the offensive line and u told me 3 seconds. ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X :-X

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

Raider44 we have much respect for you'll but we went into the season taking no prisoners. We be working our tails off on every aspect of the game. Last year our offensive line was alittle weak at this point into the season they are very very strong and that's why i think we will win the SUPER BOWL. We have all the skill players to add to the offensive line that creates a SUPER BOWL CHAMP. :-X :-X :-X. Everybody knows how the defensive line create havoc and how we fly to the ball. Then to add the hard hitters really creates a problem. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Raider44 you know who this is when will the helmet be in? That's why i ask u at Ford Park what is the rule for the offensive line and u told me 3 seconds. ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X :-X

One week, one game at a time. We're not thinking that far ahead.  ;) Helmet should be in this week. I,ll hit Stang92 when it does. :) The rule for any offensive line is time! ;D See ya'll Saturday @ PNG.  8) :)

Relax, BIGWORM!!!!  Slow down and think about what your saying....There is a spell check but no Grammar check......

It will all be settled between the lines.

...you are so correct about the grammar...I guess that is what happens when you get a Mustang fired up....it doesn't matter how I said it...but I know one thing...you know exactly what I meant...too bad you didn't have any thing better to comeback with except for my "GRAMMAR"...lol...I was typing and thinking all at the same time...

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

One week, one game at a time. We're not thinking that far ahead.  ;) Helmet should be in this week. I,ll hit Stang92 when it does. :) The rule for any offensive line is time! ;D See ya'll Saturday @ PNG.  8) :)

We take that approach also we're just confidence in what we do best in Orange County. Believe me none of our kids read this message board just the coach's.  U and i know we don't need much time with the speed demons we have. :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine