stjfl week 3 predictions and predicted scores

missus cleo said this the way its gonna be sat  :o

NED - WHITE VS BMT - BLUE  

NED - BLACK VS BMT - GOLD  

NED - GOLD VS KOUNTZE  (goin with home team much heat over first guess)

PNG - PURPLE VS WOS - BLUE  

PNG - WHITE VS WOS - WHITE  

PNG - GREY VS OF  

VIDOR - BLACK VS LCM  

VIDOR - WHITE VS LUM - RED  

LUM - WHITE VS BC  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lumberton white is the best team in jr. they will win the super bowl.i heard ned. white got beat in 2 scrimmages vs. ned. gold,that so called good def. got ran over! bmt. blue romps in the dog house sat. and who have the wos teams played to be spouting off about beating a merger of all the teams?just like you guys in orange thought the state titles would be routine once yall went to 3-a,not so easy in the playoffs is it?

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

well first of all i could see neither of you teams wiining it all.im not the head coach but i am a coach for nederland.i am not goin 2 tell you which team.i done seen both f yal play and bth of yal practice.and MANNNN.that other west orange team wos blue look good . they have incredible backs.im guessing that they have the same superbowl peopole from pee-wee.lumberton they know how to stop that stupid offense and wos white yal are good bt not good enough.last year their pee-wee team had a #4 and #9 that tore it up in the superbowl.#4 is a all around football player . he can play any  position.lumberton you better be awake when they come to your town.if i waz them i would run it power all up your team :D :D

nut, are you stickin with that pick of png white over wos white???

yep yall to sure of things right now so i gonna stay with my guess to keep yalls feet on the ground. it aint gonna be so easy as yall think so good luck sat you gonna need it  ;D

I don't think you can find one post where I said anything was going to be easy with any team. Come on now don't go puttin words in my mouth.

nut, are you stickin with that pick of png white over wos white???

yep yall to sure of things right now so i gonna stay with my guess to keep yalls feet on the ground. it aint gonna be so easy as yall think so good luck sat you gonna need it  ;D

As a matter of fact it never has been easy when png white is concerned.

LOL where all the confidence go  ??? yall never said it was gonna be easy but u sure talking a lot about the better squad come saturday and all that noise. im just sayin its gonna be hard but u already know that dont ya  ;D :o ;D  i aint no 2010 group either  8) i know who he is and he is from nederland he just trying dumb it down so he dont get found out.  i tell ya this though me and that dude aint looking from the top the same rock so we cool  ;) 8)

Make no mistake I still think we are going to win. But you have never seen me talking crap about how bad we were going to beat them. If nothing else I respect there coach more than that. I can guarantee you he thinks he is going to win and shame on him if he didn't think that.

LOL where all the confidence go  ??? yall never said it was gonna be easy but u sure talking a lot about the better squad come saturday and all that noise. im just sayin its gonna be hard but u already know that dont ya  ;D :o ;D  i aint no 2010 group either  8) i know who he is and he is from nederland he just trying dumb it down so he dont get found out.  i tell ya this though me and that dude aint looking from the top the same rock so we cool  ;) 8)

I was always told, '' if u can talk the talk u better be able to walk the walk". Sportsnut72 i see you're The New Indian replace of this web site. ;D ;D ;D ;D. Next the Nederland people are going too tell u to keep your mouth shut. Just make sure when you'll play us your team will be able compete with us. Until then keep riding PNG band wagon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. When its all said and done you're be a Wos Jr. White band wagon rider. :o :o :o :o.

lumberton white is the best team in jr. they will win the super bowl.i heard ned. white got beat in 2 scrimmages vs. ned. gold,that so called good def. got ran over! bmt. blue romps in the dog house sat. and who have the wos teams played to be spouting off about beating a merger of all the teams?just like you guys in orange thought the state titles would be routine once yall went to 3-a,not so easy in the playoffs is it?

Last year WOS Jr. White beat Lumberton Jr. White with out there best player. He went down on defense making a tackle in the First Quarter and the score was 0-0. The score was 12 -0 until the last minute of the game. When the buzzer sounded the final score was 12-6.  So Bullett1 i have no problem with your opinion about Lumberton White being the best Jr. Team. Raider 44 knows alot about WOS Jr. White and I know alot about the Lumberton Jr. White. It will b a hard fought game but WOS Jr. White wins the SUPER BOWL.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

well first of all i could see neither of you teams wiining it all.im not the head coach but i am a coach for nederland.i am not goin 2 tell you which team.i done seen both f yal play and bth of yal practice.and MANNNN.that other west orange team wos blue look good . they have incredible backs.im guessing that they have the same superbowl peopole from pee-wee.lumberton they know how to stop that stupid offense and wos white yal are good bt not good enough.last year their pee-wee team had a #4 and #9 that tore it up in the superbowl.#4 is a all around football player . he can play any  position.lumberton you better be awake when they come to your town.if i waz them i would run it power all up your team :D :D

If you are indeed from Nederland, and you are who I think you are, you're from Nederland Jr White. First of all, you kinda sound like a kid who is struggling with his math homework, or you're trying to put a difficult puzzle together. You hit a sticking point where you can't figure it out. Next words out of your mouth is this math is Stupid, or this is a stupid puzzle. Whenever something has you whooped, or let's say you lose at a game, all of a sudden that game becomes a Stupid game. For example, tell me you're teams record against Lumberton White Pee Wee last year!!! Both games were STUPID weren't they because you lost. Tell me Nederland's overall record against Lumberton last year in Pee Wee and Junior. Them  STUPID teams had you and your kids whooped! Second, quit living in the past because you are no longer in Pee Wee. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. I look forward to week seven now. Just think, in one of my earlier post on this topic I was giving ya'll some props for having a decent team. Oh, and if I am wrong and its not someone from Nederland and just some bum stirring the pot, I will appolgize in advance for whats already in the works for week 7. I CAN"T STOP THAT RUNAWAY L-TRAIN ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOS 98, I will be the first to tell sportsnut to cool it. All this smack reflects on big Ned, show some class.

cmon dog85 all i did was predict png was gonna beat wos in a game cause i think wos bein over confident and thats when u set up a loss.  ;D aint no disrespect to wos thats the way i see it. im not a new injun like wos98 says neither im not trashing nobody even wos and surely not nederland or png. i have been nown to trash talk a lot but not this time.  8) i wish i could see that game matter of fact but somebody scheduled the jr black game at day break so i cant make it over there  >:( got nothin but love for wos and png  :-* I still gotta stand behind png on this one  ;)

Sportsnut, I am the head coach for the WOS Junior White team, and I can assure you that we are not over confident.  Confident, YES, but not overconfident.  We respect every opponent, and prepare the same for all games.  Even in games when we know we are going to win by 50, I have never let our boys let their guards down.  I scare them into thinking that the opponent has improved and that we are in for a dog fight.  Even when we were up by 40 at halftime in week one, I told my boys that the opponent can score 40 in the second half just as we did in the first, even though I knew that they had done packed it in.  So don't think that we are over confident because of a few comments made on this board.  I think it's just smack talk, and the kids don't read this board.  One thing that makes PNG, Ned, Lum, and WOS successful is the preparation and dedication from their coaches.  We will be prepared every week.  You see, we battle test our kids in practice, that is why we are confident.  I truly believe that with the talent that we have, as long as we execute and stay healthy, then we should be a favorite to win it all.  However, these are 9 & 10 year old kids, so you never know.  Good Luck to all.  WOS Junior White #1.

Sportsnut, I am the head coach for the WOS Junior White team, and I can assure you that we are not over confident.  Confident, YES, but not overconfident.  We respect every opponent, and prepare the same for all games.  Even in games when we know we are going to win by 50, I have never let our boys let their guards down.  I scare them into thinking that the opponent has improved and that we are in for a dog fight.  Even when we were up by 40 at halftime in week one, I told my boys that the opponent can score 40 in the second half just as we did in the first, even though I knew that they had done packed it in.  So don't think that we are over confident because of a few comments made on this board.  I think it's just smack talk, and the kids don't read this board.  One thing that makes PNG, Ned, Lum, and WOS successful is the preparation and dedication from their coaches.  We will be prepared every week.  You see, we battle test our kids in practice, that is why we are confident.  I truly believe that with the talent that we have, as long as we execute and stay healthy, then we should be a favorite to win it all.  However, these are 9 & 10 year old kids, so you never know.  Good Luck to all.  WOS Junior White #1.

Well said BigD 95! This is what alot of coaches don't do in practice, is battle test there kids each and every week. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

ONE TEAM

ONE FAMILY

ONE MISSION

If you are indeed from Nederland, and you are who I think you are, you're from Nederland Jr White. First of all, you kinda sound like a kid who is struggling with his math homework, or you're trying to put a difficult puzzle together. You hit a sticking point where you can't figure it out. Next words out of your mouth is this math is Stupid, or this is a stupid puzzle. Whenever something has you whooped, or let's say you lose at a game, all of a sudden that game becomes a Stupid game. For example, tell me you're teams record against Lumberton White Pee Wee last year!!! Both games were STUPID weren't they because you lost. Tell me Nederland's overall record against Lumberton last year in Pee Wee and Junior. Them  STUPID teams had you and your kids whooped! Second, quit living in the past because you are no longer in Pee Wee. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. I look forward to week seven now. Just think, in one of my earlier post on this topic I was giving ya'll some props for having a decent team. Oh, and if I am wrong and its not someone from Nederland and just some bum stirring the pot, I will appolgize in advance for whats already in the works for week 7. I CAN"T STOP THAT RUNAWAY L-TRAIN ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

raider44, i am the coach for nederland junior white.  i did not make that post and i hope that none of my coaches are making stupid comments on this site.  i think this is a place for everyone to pass on information, not to talk trash on 9 and 10 year old kids.  we are also looking forward to a good game in week 7 against you guys, but right now i am focused on beaumont blue at 10:30, this saturday.  we have to take it one game at a time.  hopefully, we will continue to be successful.  good luck to lumberton, wo-s, pn-g and all other associations this weekend.  despite the weather, nederland will try host a good saturday of football.

Well,well,well. WO-S Junior White did it again. 25-0!! Well played game.Rain hampered the offenses but it was a hard hitting affair. I tell ya what though. I dont want to play on anymore fields without an actual scoreboard or visual clock. Our first half was about 40 minutes long. Second half was about 15 minutes total. 4th quarter was a running clock. Referee said he ran the clock to beat the rain ??? ??? ??? ???. Whatever!!! With the points against rule affecting the playoffs in this division that should NEVER be the refs call.

SPORTSNUT72........quit pickin with your heart!!!

Sportsnuts72 confidence goes with hard work and battle testing your kids each and ever week ;D ;D ;D ;D. I will be the first to tell u it was easy. Plus they ran the clock the 2nd half. It would've been worse then 28-0. I don't take nothing away from PNG the are a good team, but the better team won. Like i told u,"If u talk the talk u better be able to walk the walk" ;) ;) ;) ;). Sportsnut72 u still picking PNG White over WOS White? Lol u must don't know football buddy. :-\ :-\ :-\. We like being the under dogs so whomever we play keep picking them. ??? ??? ???  Two bad u don't gamble in Vegas u would be broke. ??? ??? ??? 

Yeah we had the same issue today.  With 8 minute quarters it took 45 minutes to play the 1st half... The score was already 6 - 0 and the clock still had never been started.  Time outs called and clock wasn't stopped for almost 1 minute one time.  The referees need to have an official timekeeper and not rely on someone operating a clock.  In this case it was a kid.  You know something isn't right when points are being put on the board for a td and one never was made....

Yeah we had the same issue today.  With 8 minute quarters it took 45 minutes to play the 1st half... The score was already 6 - 0 and the clock still had never been started.  Time outs called and clock wasn't stopped for almost 1 minute one time.  The referees need to have an official timekeeper and not rely on someone operating a clock.  In this case it was a kid.  You know something isn't right when points are being put on the board for a td and one never was made....

the refs have nothing to do with who runs the clock. that is the the responsibilty of the home teams

It is the ref's job to see that the clock is stopped when it should be stopped and running when it should be running. But I agree it is the association's responsibility to have capable people running the clock. Biggest problem I have seen is when kids are running the clock and alot of other kids are around distracting the operators, you have to pay attention to the game if you are running the clock.

Yeah we had the same issue today.  With 8 minute quarters it took 45 minutes to play the 1st half... The score was already 6 - 0 and the clock still had never been started.  Time outs called and clock wasn't stopped for almost 1 minute one time.  The referees need to have an official timekeeper and not rely on someone operating a clock.  In this case it was a kid.  You know something isn't right when points are being put on the board for a td and one never was made....

the refs have nothing to do with who runs the clock. that is the the responsibilty of the home teams

Well the home team claimed they weren't the official time and that was why they allowed kids to operate cuz the refs had the official time.  The refs only said that the score would be right in the official scorebook; therefore, we didn't need to worry about if the score was right or not on the scoreboard but that was the official time. You can't have an official time keeper where they can be distracted by other people as well as other games on other fields (turning around watching the game behind instead of the game they are operating the board for).

Hopefully, lessons were learned this weekend and the problem was addressed and resolved for future games at that site or any other home site.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder