Offensive/Defensive Players of the week?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The homerism on this board is astounding.  Why even ask for the players of the week, when each poster invariably  will choose some guy from their team that had a good game, 200 yds and 3 td's less than the real player of the week. 

The main point of this thread is to recognize players that had standout performances for the week.  If you think someone had a game worth recognizing, then nominate them.  Lots of good players in the area that all deserve some pub.

Offense-      Ploch- Dayton

Deffensive-  Dunbar-PN-G 

The homerism on this board is astounding.  Why even ask for the players of the week, when each poster invariably  will choose some guy from their team that had a good game, 200 yds and 3 td's less than the real player of the week. 

All anybody can do is nominate players that they have actually SEEN play.  The stats will speak for themselves. 

The main point of this thread is to recognize players that had standout performances for the week.  If you think someone had a game worth recognizing, then nominate them.  Lots of good players in the area that all deserve some pub.

Offense-      Ploch- Dayton

Deffensive-  Dunbar-PN-G 

My bad.  I missed the subject line that said "name players who had good games so we can recognize them".  I've got no problem whatsoever recognizing any and all players for their accomplishments, but if the thread title is for players of the week, don't tell me about some guy who had 80 yds rushing or a guy that kicked some extra points.  I'd be willing to bet that every person that nominated someone like that was just nominating someone from their school who had a good game.  Hence the homerism.l

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder