Offensive/Defensive Players of the week?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominate here

Offense

???????????

Defense

Dre Dunbar  PN-G-  42 yard TD return on a fumble. He had 3 int's and 141 punt and kick return yards.

Justin Thomas WO-S-  3 int's and played lock down corner all night.

Justin's 3 picks were thrown right to him easy picks...but he did play lock down corner all night

I nominate #1 LaFredrick Ford for kirbyville against Diboll friday August 28, 2009   He had 178 yards on 13 carries 4 td's(6,7,23,52) (played only the first half avg.13.7 ypc. oh did I mention that kirbyville amassed over 470 yds on the ground amongst 4 backs.Final score 2A Kirbyville 62  3A Diboll 20.)

Haven't seen the offense stats.....

But for Defense, The West Brook Bruins Defense, came into Babe's and pitched a shut out!! causing several turn overs and scoring twice, one was called back....flag no where near play.

I was at the game and the WB D is very impressive. WB couldn't even buy a call though. Officials were terrible, half the time the head official wouldn't even let the press box or the coaches know what the flag was thrown for.  :-\

But for Defense, The West Brook Bruins Defense, came into Babe's and pitched a shut out!! causing several turn overs and scoring twice, one was called back....flag no where near play.

I was at the game and the WB D is very impressive. WB couldn't even buy a call though. Officials were terrible, half the time the head official wouldn't even let the press box or the coaches know what the flag was thrown for.  :-\

Definitely....it almost seems like they were trying to make it a closer game.....or IDK!!!  but they missed some for Ozen and missed some for us, so I guess it was ok  ??? ???

You know what?  The little group we was sitting by was discussing the same thing that the head official looked loss and never signaled what the call was.  You must be one of the Pirate players I was sitting by...

You know what?  The little group we was sitting by was discussing the same thing that the head official looked loss and never signaled what the call was.  You must be one of the Pirate players I was sitting by...

I think I was the only Mex in the stadium!!!  not hard to find me in WB..

I think I was the only Mex in the stadium!!!  not hard to find me in WB..

Sgt, I was talking about pirates78...

Possibly...but I think everyone out there felt the same way about the head offcial not signaling any penalties.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder