Woodville @ Hardin-Jefferson Predictions?

I have to say HJ..

why you wouldn't im not sure.. HJ loses (game was not as bad as score indicated) to a highly state ranked 3A team, and Woodville beats a bad 2A team.. i dont think that means that Woodville is going to beat HJ.. possibly compete, but not win

I agree with you that HJ wins this week against woodville, but I don't understand your statement about the Cleveland game. Now I have played golf before, where I made better contact with the ball than my score indicated, but I don't know how thats possible in football. If you get in the endzone as many times as Cleveland did and keep the other team from getting into theirs very much. . .then it was exactly how the score indicates. Not starting a battle, jmo.

What he meant by "not as bad as the score indicated" was that the game was 22-7 at one point and still was a good game in the 3rd quarter and HJ ended up losing 35-7. Starters started coming out at towards and thats when Cleveland hit HJ with a touchdown. And at the end, many starters of HJ were out (possibly Cleveland as well) and Cleveland scored a long ridiculous, but well ran, touchdown.

HJ bounces back this Friday however against Woodville and takes the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33