WOS @ LCM Week 1

kicker

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hot Off The Press"  LC-M Pulls Off The Upset"

Once this one got underway it appeared that Little Cypress-Mauriceville had West Orange-Stark's playbook. They knew exactly what the Mustangs were doing every play. After the game coach Hooks had the officiating crew banned from southeast Texas for good. Coach Hooks also called for a UIL investigation of LC-M under the charges of illegal videoing of his practices. He also charged LC-M of spying on his play calling by way of satellite from outer space. Folks stay tuned there will be more on the investigation later in the week. We will also try and get a call in to coach Crouch at LC-M and find out how he is so familiar with the WO-S playbook. Immediate calls to LC-M have not been returned. This could be very serious folks Stay Tuned!

"Hot Off The Press"  LC-M Pulls Off The Upset"

Once this one got underway it appeared that Little Cypress-Mauriceville had West Orange-Stark's playbook. They knew exactly what the Mustangs were doing every play. After the game coach Hooks had the officiating crew banned from southeast Texas for good. Coach Hooks also called for a UIL investigation of LC-M under the charges of illegal videoing of his practices. He also charged LC-M of spying on his play calling by way of satellite from outer space. Folks stay tuned there will be more on the investigation later in the week. We will also try and get a call in to coach Crouch at LC-M and find out how he is so familiar with the WO-S playbook. Immediate calls to LC-M have not been returned. This could be very serious folks Stay Tuned!

Well....thank goodness WOS finally called the UIL...usually, it's the other way around on teams calling UIL about WOS!!!!!  LOL

I read where folks are saying that Crouch will know what WOS is going to do. I don't think Randy has ever coached against a Toby Foreman ran offense. However, being on the WOS sideline for several years, I would think the WOS staff may have a clue of what Crouch will do.  ;)

I read where folks are saying that Crouch will know what WOS is going to do. I don't think Randy has ever coached against a Toby Foreman ran offense. However, being on the WOS sideline for several years, I would think the WOS staff may have a clue of what Crouch will do.  ;)

Knowing what someone will do is one thing. Stopping it is another. The latter one is what LCM will have a problem with ;)Wos 35 Lcm 14

That's true Gas and everyone is looking at this and forgetting Coach T is still there. ;D

What is the all time record, WOS 35 wins, LCM 2 wins.

LCM will make it 3 wins............, 31 - 21 LCM

If LCM scores 31 on a Cornell Thompson defense I will be the first to congratulate them win or lose. Scoring that many points would be a victory in itself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder